It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets not separate the children.......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's really simple; if someone hits and kills someone while driving under the influence, they deserve to go to jail.

If someone is enjoying a quiet spliff on their veranda, bothering no one, they don't deserve to go to jail.

I'll finish by pointing out the obvious, if someone is operating a vehicle on public highways while under the influence of
and/or over the prescribed limit of any narcotic, regardless of legality, they're being reckless and irresponsible, I think that's something most of us can agree on.

(post by Whatthedoctorordered removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: SailorJerry

a reply to: neo96

something is wrong with a lot of pictures
dont see how opposing abortion keeps families together though

Because the babies arent RIPPED, and TORN away from their parents.

Pretty simple really, unless your brain is so disconnected from reality that it wont let you understand the most basic of concepts

abortion has nothing to do with babies being ripped and torn away from their parents so what are you talking about?

So the fetus is magically romoved? How is it taken out of the body?

dude said baby, not fetus
there is a difference

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
How about do everything possible to block and deter them from coming?

How about do everything possible to block and deter the cartels from being able to run their game across that nearly open border?

Or people can be ENABLERS and be just as much as part of the problem as anything else.

Looks like a bunch of liberals just swam through some smurf c**

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

something needs to be done. its not working.
go to any major city and you will get the same results.

First off - - I am not a pacifist.

These asylum seekers are dealing with life - - like it was here during the Chicago Mafia era. They have no recourse (other then fleeing) due to corrupt government, corrupt law enforcement, and drug gangs running the neighborhoods they live in.

One mother fled because a gang member knocked on her door demanding she bring her 14 year old daughter to him - - because they wanted her as a gang sex slave. Tell me honestly what these Bravado Right Wingers would do if it happened to them and it was their daughter. ("I'd pull out my gun and shoot him." Uh huh, "bang, you're dead - thanks for your now orphaned daughter).

I support Global Peacekeepers --- a Global United Army that goes into these hotbeds - - - cleans them up - - - and FORCES a legal government - - - so these people can go back home. Does anyone honestly believe they want to go through what they do, rather then be home in their own safe, non-corrupt neighborhood?

WHY do these (basically Civil) wars continue for years and years and years? Its like they never end. Why?

For sure - - call me a Globalist (not the NWO conspiracy brand). I do not see any of this ending until it is accepted as a Global issue - - - that only a United World can solve.

We were headed in that direction - - until Trump.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Lol, settle down soldier, use your noggin.

Arresting and convicting people for DUI is supposed to be a deterrent to other idiots that would do the same.

People who frequent pubs and bars and then decide to drive around are a danger and a menace, and I say this as a parent of three.

What's your deal, why so defensive on the matter? It looks like you've only been here ten minutes, something you want to tell us?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: SailorJerry

a reply to: neo96

something is wrong with a lot of pictures
dont see how opposing abortion keeps families together though

Because the babies arent RIPPED, and TORN away from their parents.

Pretty simple really, unless your brain is so disconnected from reality that it wont let you understand the most basic of concepts

abortion has nothing to do with babies being ripped and torn away from their parents so what are you talking about?

So the fetus is magically romoved? How is it taken out of the body?

dude said baby, not fetus
there is a difference

Pray tell? And what is that difference, exactly?

And the whole point of the original comment is that if you don't want to separate a child from it's parents, then perhaps you should not have an abortion, which is actually separating a child from it's parents.

Unless you are one of those odd ducks that doesn't understand that a fetus is a child.

Then we need to have the conversation that if it just an age thing, we should euthanize everyone over 70.

Or 65. Let's just make up a magical number that makes us feel good!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join