It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experience of hot body heat after/during prayer & vision flashes.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Has anyone felt severe body heat either during or after praying for a long time I've also gotten these very vivid flashes like Hi def pictures that pop into my sight eyes closed and fully awake during prayer?

I know some of you don't believe but it happens when you pray for a long time in one sitting usually for a cause other. Than a personal Request .
Oh and usually around 3 am give or take an hour

Anyone heard of or experience this please let me know......thanks
edit on 4-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

My father is really big into meditation and travels all over the world for it. He has told me that at times of complete solitude he can experience such things while keeping complete focus. He told me that having these things happen is not proper meditation but they can happen when you are in complete focus. So I would say that if you are fully devoted to what it is you are doing than perhaps you are doing it correct. I say well done

(post by JoshuaCox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I imagine that prayer and meditation can be very similar experiences. I’ve often felt intense body sensations and at times had mild visual effects during meditation so body heat wouldn’t surprise me.

Do you know if your heart rate increases or decreases during these experiences?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Thanks all-round u could u ask him specifically what meditations he uses ie. mantras, techniques ect I do know it's specific for each so what works for him may not work for me and vice versa

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Calm abiding so slower but I get lost in it breath goes away except when it's attached to the initial prayer or mantra,- Christian or buddist or Hindu , a variety depends.....
edit on 4-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I shall ask him more about the specifics tomorrow if he is free. If not I will shoot you a PM when I can.

Also he does Buddhist

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

(post by MteWamp removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Prayer works but why do it at around 3AM, give or take and hour?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
To replicate or verify this experience, try praying to another god and see what happens.

If experience persists, try rebooting "faith".

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
in my experience all gods/deities are different aspects of the same one undefinable thing- that. it's an experience rather than a personification although personification is easier to grasp initially. it's straight up "Being".

a reply to: ManFromEurope

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

To burst up.
Through tarmac,
To the Sun, again.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Has anyone felt severe body heat either during or after prayer?

Who are you praying too.

edit on 4-7-2018 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter
There's millions of different names for what i believe to be the same ultimate thing, you may pick one or more if it makes you better than you presently are.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Has anyone felt severe body heat either during or after praying for a long time I've also gotten these very vivid flashes like Hi def pictures that pop into my sight eyes closed and fully awake during prayer?

I know some of you don't believe but it happens when you pray for a long time in one sitting usually for a cause other. Than a personal Request .

That sensation is due to changes in the vibrational state of the body. And is more than just meditation, there is something else that you are doing that is increasing the meditation level.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That sounds like a straight up case of the hot bones.
I advise you to seek addiction treatment.
Ive been there my friend. I practiced those dark arts for many years.
Word of advice is to beware.
Those hot bones soon gets followed up by the cold bones.
Then full body screams, gyrations, total bowel expelments.
Once those as-noose vomits start, its best to hunker down and ride it out.
Just ride it out.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Its called fatigue.

glad to have helped

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
forcing your lower into your higher creates friction.

try lube and/or learn to let go with the source as your base thought.

glide high and free dude.
f

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Hi Jesuit,

My last post was sort of a joke but also a serious answer that is easily an explanation for the sensations you feel at a time when most would consider its time for sleep.

This part of your OP quoted below, I was hoping to get some clarity on.

So when you are praying you make a request to whatever deity you are praying to but its for something external and not something personal for yourself?

for example, you pray for your friend to get the job they are going in to get an interview for.

If so, between 2 and 4 am, does this praying for a cause other than a personal request have something to do with the idea that 3am is the devils hours or whatnot in many beliefs held by people?

Or are you praying for your Girl/Boy friend who works nightshirt to finish early to get home and snuggle with you?

sorry, I am just curious because its a very vague description.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join