It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Says, "Hell yes, Putin wanted Trump for President

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AHTrooper

originally posted by: MemoryShock

originally posted by: 99problems
a reply to: Phage

So Putin likes Trump over Clinton, so does the majority of US citizens.

Not accurate. Trump lost the popular vote.

Next talking point.

You're being tested.

52% voted against Hillary. 52% is majority. Majority voted against Hillary.

You're either stupid or banking on the fact that I don't read.

Guess what I think?

abcnews.go.com...

The other 3 candidates combined got more votes than she did. She beat Trump in popular vote. She did not beat the other 3 candidates combined in popular votes.

Hillary got 48.2% of total popular votes. Last I checked, 48.2% is not majority. It is plurality.

en.wikipedia.org...

Erdogan got 52% of votes. That's majority. Putin got 70 something % of votes. That's majority. 48.2% is not majority.

Huh? Majority means greater number. Hillary got the greater number of votes from those who voted.

You can't deny that fact -- just because of Plurality.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Next talking point.

You're being tested.

Guess what I think?

abcnews.go.com...

The other 3 candidates combined got more votes than she did. She beat Trump in popular vote. She did not beat the other 3 candidates combined in popular votes.

Hillary got 48.2% of total popular votes. Last I checked, 48.2% is not majority. It is plurality.

en.wikipedia.org...

Erdogan got 52% of votes. That's majority. Putin got 70 something % of votes. That's majority. 48.2% is not majority.

Huh? Majority means greater number. Hillary got the greater number of votes from those who voted.

Majority means more than 50%. Plurality means more than any other but not necessarily more than 50%. In France and Russia elections if no candidate gets more than 50% then the top two candidates do a run off and who gets more than 50% in the run off wins.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Next talking point.

You're being tested.

Guess what I think?

abcnews.go.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Majority means more than 50%. Plurality means more than any other but not necessarily more than 50%. In France and Russia elections if no candidate gets more than 50% then the top two candidates do a run off and who gets more than 50% in the run off wins.

Check your dictionary.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

And you can't deny the 2016 election map. The popular vote doesn't elect a President, and the electoral map (county by county) shows very well the reason for that. Otherwise, dense urban areas and coastal strongholds would elect the President.

Just look at the map from 2016's election: its an absolute sea of red. Hillary did not win the election, since the election isn't won/lost based on individual votes. Each state has an equal voice in electing the President. And each state's electors vote according to that state's rules. We have 50 different elections for President, not a national election.

edit on 7/12/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Of course any one in their right mind would want Trump over the Clinton's. All they do is extort money out of countries, pay to play etc etc etc.

Because the Russians would rather have Trump to deal with, makes Trump somehow guilty? Typical extreme leftist propaganda.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm still trying to understand why anyone worries. The implication is that Russia got Trump elected.

Does anyone seriously believe Russia can decide an election?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The majority of people who voted did not vote for Clinton and the vast majority of states and counties voted for Trump.
Hope that clears it up for you.

edit on 17/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Everybody wants somebody for the position. Clearly if it were up to Putin, it would not be either candidate that is ever put forward by our side. People have personal preferences. For all we know some of his cabinet wanted Jill Stein, or even Gary Johnson. I guess everybody is just really colluding and shilling for whoever their preference for POTUS was. Are you shilling for Johnson Phage???

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Why is there no thread on this? The Senate Intelligence committee, in a bipartisan report, has directly contradicted the Republican branch of the House Intelligence Committee.

The Committee believes the conclusions of the ICA are sound, and notes that collection and analysis subsequent to the ICA's publication continue to reinforce its assessments. The Committee will remain vigilant in its oversight of the ongoing challenges presented by foreign nations attempting to secretly influence U.S. affairs.

www.burr.senate.gov...

Meanwhile, in preparation for his meeting with Putin, Trump chews out NATO and the government does nothing to combat Russia's ongoing efforts to meddle. Why would the administration do anything? The Russians like "Republicans" like Trump. Do more of the same, please. We like the results.

I've read quite a bit about this claim the Russians have interfered in the US election but so far all I have found is nothing more than claims, assertions and accusations. Funny how; none of this started until after clinton lost the election.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It started before the election. Check the timeline.

Why else would DJT during one of the debates publicly ask the Russians to find the famous HRC emails ?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
I'm still trying to understand why anyone worries. The implication is that Russia got Trump elected.

Does anyone seriously believe Russia can decide an election?

Yes...actually many people do believe it.

One of them is probably DJT himself.
Which is why he keeps backing Putin ..even to the detriment of his own intelligence agencies...the people who " elected " him, and in spite of the oaths he spluttered out to uphold his country's constitution.

His absolute vanity and narcissistic mentality will not allow him to accept that his "presidency" is anything less than legitimate.

TRE - 45 - SON

edit on 17/7/18 by cosmickat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Why is there no thread on this? The Senate Intelligence committee, in a bipartisan report, has directly contradicted the Republican branch of the House Intelligence Committee.

The Committee believes the conclusions of the ICA are sound, and notes that collection and analysis subsequent to the ICA's publication continue to reinforce its assessments. The Committee will remain vigilant in its oversight of the ongoing challenges presented by foreign nations attempting to secretly influence U.S. affairs.

www.burr.senate.gov...

Meanwhile, in preparation for his meeting with Putin, Trump chews out NATO and the government does nothing to combat Russia's ongoing efforts to meddle. Why would the administration do anything? The Russians like "Republicans" like Trump. Do more of the same, please. We like the results.

REFRESHER - What the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee REALLY Does.

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, SSCI, is the epicenter of the larger intelligence apparatus that controls government.

It was/is the SSCI who helped to create the weaponized system we call the Fourth Branch of Government.

The SSCI is the institutional origin where the outcomes of the FISA courts, domestic surveillance, and downstream consequences of the Patriot Act are supported and facilitated.

Because of their unique role in creating our national security state, where U.S. citizens are regarded as the potential threat to the interests of that state, the SSCI is a unique stakeholder in retaining the corrupt systems of domestic surveillance power.

No institution within the elected legislative branch of government has done more to destroy the freedom and constitutional protections within the U.S. than the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

The intelligence community interacts with the SSCI with that benefactor/beneficiary alignment in mind. This is why the SSCI claims such bipartisanship, and why the corporate media herald the SSCI as an important functional tool.

Without the assistance of the SSCI, the U.S. domestic surveillance state could not exist. When the IC (Intelligence Community) feels threatened, they run to the SSCI for protection.

The chair (Warner) and vice-chair (Rubio) of the committee are also members of the Gang of Eight, intelligence oversight group.

It is laughable to see Senator Mark Warner decry the possibility of national security leaks and compromises within the classified document issue. Warner himself was the most consequential leaker during the Trump-Russia investigation (Wolfe leak of FISA application). And the SSCI facilitated everything that happened in the Mueller Special Counsel investigation of President Donald Trump.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... t-issues-and-control-operations/#more-242720

I thought the above refresher might be useful, considering the DOJ/ODNI is not sharing with this committee the CONTENTS of what "materials" the FBI seized from President Biden last week, and former President Trump in August 2022.

If the DOJ/ODNI won't tell the Senate Intel Commission what's in the documents, their contents must be VERY explosive, or connect to something very explosive!

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If the last year has taught us anything, it's that even if Putin had put all the resources he had into getting Trump elected, he so badly misunderstands the West his efforts would probably have made no difference at all.

If Putin can sway an American election, then Xi Jin Ping can juggle 50 machettes while balancing a rhinoceros on his nose.

posted on Feb, 4 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

And?

If Putin wanted Trump in 2016, he had good tastes. 2024? Not so much.

I'm not going to form one opinion just because the latest boogeyman happens to like/dislike something. I have no real opinion on Putin, Russia isn't my business.

I mind my own business.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My favorite part of this thread is how bad it aged since the Mueller probe essentially vindicated President Trump of this silly ol collusion theory.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   

www.burr.senate.gov...

5.16.2023 FYI

To this very day, the Senate Intelligence Committee is led by Senators who have lots of corruption and other skeletons in their closet. Both Republicans and Democrats on that committee will fight hard to keep from being exposed.

When they let their Senate Security Chief off-the-hook with just a slap of the wrist after he shared a TOP SECRET FISA document with media outlets, it was clear they want to keep the spotlight off themselves.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: carewemust

My favorite part of this thread is how bad it aged since the Mueller probe essentially vindicated President Trump of this silly ol collusion theory.

The just-released John Durham report not only Cleared Trump, but points the finger at OBAMA-HILLARY-BIDEN and other top Democrats, for ENTRAPMENT and TREASON.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join