It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Says, "Hell yes, Putin wanted Trump for President

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Your opinion is not fact. Sorry dude.
What I stated happened. What the ultimate plan is only Putin knows. Trump is still clueless because he thinks the photo op is the important thing. He thinks just having a meeting is important. Not what each is bringing to the table. He'll give Putin Crimea. He'll hand them Syria. What is he getting in return? What is America getting? Russia has nothing to offer and no threat to dangle over us.

LOL Obama already gave Putin Crimea, Obama gave Putin Syria, where was your outrage when it actually happened?

This is comical, need more popcorn......

The Crimea and Syria were Obama's to give? LOL.

Tell us another one. That should include how we get Russia out of either place without direct war.

We'll wait.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Barry thought so being that he was "President (Caliph) of the World"

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Barry thought so being that he was "President (Caliph) of the World"

Nah.

If anything, Obama was too passive. He just got under the skin of a portion of the people.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Well I think we should save money by not filling the gaps left by the other members.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

That’s right they are supposed to spend 2% of gdp. When they don’t, they don’t have enough money to cover certain things and the United States ends up picking up the slack.

We are wasting billions picking up slack and the other countries just take advantage of it. I say we just stop, that will save us a lot of money.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I for one am very much in favor of ending our participation in the world police force and feeding the military-corporatist war machines.

However, if you think all that's just going to "stop" because President Trump tweets ... I think you've got another thing coming. There is a basic realignment happening in the world though, and our President is a maja playa in that.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Ding ding ding!!

Trump’s own IG said hillary Clinton should never have been charged. Yet they still pretend like trump is on the verge of closing in...

It is almost like a “crack contest” where you both tell “your mamma” jokes as part of a competition.. where they know none of it is real but want to feel superior so they still do it.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I for one am very much in favor of ending our participation in the world police force and feeding the military-corporatist war machines.

However, if you think all that's just going to "stop" because President Trump tweets ... I think you've got another thing coming. There is a basic realignment happening in the world though, and our President is a maja playa in that.

Well I didn’t say anything about ending our participation in NATO.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

EXCEPT THERE IS PROOF!

Good morning Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father. This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin. What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly? I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first. Best Rob Goldstone

Lol..

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No, you didn't.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

All that means is he has good taste.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I'm convinced Trump is a spy for Russia. That dossier is a fact.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Dont' forget Will, that the Steele Dossier was always RAW intellgence. Parts of it were verified independently later, but I think we should keep it in perspective.

The watersports angle has always struck me as Russian dark humor.

I don't think Mr. Trump is "a spy" though. I hope not. I think he's just kind of rebounding through.

He is a very important factor in the way the world will be in the future, however. Can't sell him short there.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

All that means is he has good taste.

Yeah. A swell fellow.

A man of wealth and taste, as it were.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well considering that Hillary was openly calling for All-out war on the Syrian front. Threatening Russian assistance, by way of them fighting ISIS for Assad, with her threatening to create No-Fly Zone's, which would have escalated the entire Syrian proxy war to a new level of open aggression against the U.S and Russia.
Russia was openly saying during the election, Elect Hillary for World War 3, Elect Donald Trump for peace. She was an absolute war-hawk who wanted to make these confrontations go down on her watch, in order to consolidate her power even more, most undoubtedly. And Russia was completely aware of this...
And it's in Russia's best interest to keep a strong America right now, a strong world reserve currency is beneficial to everyone right now, a weak U.S. dollar transfers world-wide into a weak value of Chinese Yen, and Russian Ruble's as well.
The only thing you can ask is, can you really blame Russia? I wouldn't want too have had to negotiate with Killary, either.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
And I think it's pretty well known at this point, Trump IS NOT an agent of Russia...
He is however, demonstrated to be an agent of Israel, and the Greater Israel Project. While doing some good for the American people, here and there along the way.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Willtell

Dont' forget Will, that the Steele Dossier was always RAW intellgence. Parts of it were verified independently later, but I think we should keep it in perspective.

The watersports angle has always struck me as Russian dark humor.

I don't think Mr. Trump is "a spy" though. I hope not. I think he's just kind of rebounding through.

He is a very important factor in the way the world will be in the future, however. Can't sell him short there.

I don’t know what they have on him, probably some financial dirt. Or they have been bribing him for years. That Florida estate the Russian oligarch bought is an example of what I’m talking about.

TRUMP SOLD A $40 MILLION ESTATE TO A RUSSIAN OLIGARCH FOR $100 MILLION—AND A DEMOCRATIC SENATOR

www.newsweek.com...

edit on 4-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah.

There's plenty of circumstancial evidence ... I'll grant you that.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I think Trump likes Putin because he's short.

So is Kim.

Hmmm.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join