It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Says, "Hell yes, Putin wanted Trump for President

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: network dude

No the email saying “ the Russian government wants to give trump dirt on hillary as part of the russian governments support for trump.. “

Then the son replied “I love it, especially later in the summer”

Then the top 3 members of the campaign went to the meeting with Russian government agents..

You know exactly what the email said. You just choose to pretend it didn’t happen so you can spout nonsense like ..

“There is no evidence trump colluded”.

Lmao

Actually, there is more proof the "Never Trump group, led by John McCain" colluded with Russia, then there is Trump did, And then the DNC became involved, and there is proof of that. So long before you start the early whimperings of Trump and his "Russian collusion", you will have to explain why the Steele dossier is a different thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Notice not one of your accusations have to do with "collusion"

Russia did this... Russia did that... (along with however many countries, ourselves included) ?

I say, cut the BS. Time to stop this nonsense in general, criticize ALL foreign influences (and how about large PAC's/corporations while we're at it) and dedicate the message to making our elections freer/more fair in general.

Russia isn't the only problem as it pertains to US elections (and peace/order)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Now you're just going to make stuff up?

Have I made any claim about "no crime" buddy? Nope.

Have I expressed "moral outrage"? Nope.

The dumbassery and bullcrappery is obvious here on your part, I will agree to that. You keep whining and droning and puling on and on and on about not understanding what Russia did, like you haven't heard a single news report in two years.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Jesus it's like being on a merry-go-round.

You know that multiple Russians have been indicted, three close Trump associates have pled guilty to associated crimes and one is in jail.

You know that Russia acted, we know that some Trump guys acted criminally.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: rickymouse
Putin was not aiding Trump, he was trying to stop Hillary from winning.

You do know those are one in the same, right?

No they aren't. Putin is probably instigating things against Trump too, he probably desires our country to have civil unrest. The Media is doing a great job of aiding Russia. If the USA falls into chaos, it will make Russia stronger.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Now you're just going to make stuff up?

Have I made any claim about "no crime" buddy? Nope.

Have I expressed "moral outrage"? Nope.

The dumbassery and bullcrappery is obvious here on your part, I will agree to that. You keep whining and droning and puling on and on and on about not understanding what Russia did, like you haven't heard a single news report in two years.

originally posted by: Gryphon66 a reply to: network dude Are you saying that Trump approved of his son meeting directly with Russian agents to acquire valuable information? Well, that is concerning.

you can bull# some, but remember, those with brains can see through it pretty well.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Putin was not aiding Trump, he was trying to stop Hillary from winning.

Hillary destroyed her own damn election and everyone knows it.

Yes she did. Her mess ups when she was Secretary of State were brought out in the election. They kept calling her Secretary when she was campaigning, yet she was urged to resign from the position because of here mess ups. Then she runs for president? I did check, it is still allowable for a Secretary of State to be called Secretary if they resigned the post, if she was removed from office, she could not have pushed that deception legally.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

"Concerning" is equivalent to "moral outrage"????

Pfft.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There is zero doubt at this point that the biggest problem with candidate Hillary was Hillary.

If she were the criminal mastermind she's alleged to be, there would NEVER have been any servers in her basement.

She's just extremely unlikable. The more she tried to warm up and be folksy, the more unlikable she became.

I didn't vote for Hillary; I voted against Trump.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Yeah, that has been known for a long time. Putin himself said he did not like Hillary Clinton, he mentioned it was in the best interest of Russia if she lost the election. Putin was not aiding Trump, he was trying to stop Hillary from winning.

I thought that was easily derived from his comments on the subject over a year and some months ago. Trump probably was not aware of this going on. We do the same kind of thing to other countries, there have not been any international laws to say that the action is illegal, our government meddles in lots of countries elections through various means. It is a form of propaganda.

Good god...

Every time evidence is brought forward that Russians were involved we get excuses like this.

"It's OK, EVERYBODY Does it, just let it go"

Meanwhile

"HILLARY EMAILS! She's a crook, LEFTIST SCUM THEY LIE, LIE, LIE!"

I just can't even understand the Trump train, he can smack a baby on the floor and people will try and defend him.

Yes, everyone does it, it is not right though even though everyone does it. I see a lot of people in our country interfering with others lives if those people do not act as the person believes they should act. People will bash others to try to prove that person is as bad as they think they are, convincing others to follow their train of thought on the matter. That happens all over the world, it is not unique to the USA.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I never said Putin elected trump. And there were no Russian ads on fb and Twitter, Zuckerberg himself told that to Congress. Yet in your post I replied to you mentioned that... you are explaining things to me that I already know.
Also, Hillary didn't start the Arab spring, and she didn't start any war. Its not that simple.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

But still. It's ok because trump is the savior of the United states!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Yeah, that has been known for a long time. Putin himself said he did not like Hillary Clinton, he mentioned it was in the best interest of Russia if she lost the election. Putin was not aiding Trump, he was trying to stop Hillary from winning.

I thought that was easily derived from his comments on the subject over a year and some months ago. Trump probably was not aware of this going on. We do the same kind of thing to other countries, there have not been any international laws to say that the action is illegal, our government meddles in lots of countries elections through various means. It is a form of propaganda.

Obama came out before our referendum to leave the EU saying we should stay in it. Every country meddles where it can, and where it's in their best interest.

Obama went to France to support the candidate running for president there in their last election. A past US president supporting a candidate in France is meddling in an election. Our countries government and even big businesses and corporations are meddling in governments worldwide, the Pharma giants and energy companies are some of the major business players.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The Democrat contingent of the Senate Intelligence Committee disagrees with the Republican contingent of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Who would have thought?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is stating the obvious that is known for the past two years that Russia meddled in and influenced the election. Still no evidence of collusion though, as the left has been breathlessly pushing during this period.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There is zero doubt at this point that the biggest problem with candidate Hillary was Hillary.

If she were the criminal mastermind she's alleged to be, there would NEVER have been any servers in her basement.

She's just extremely unlikable. The more she tried to warm up and be folksy, the more unlikable she became.

I didn't vote for Hillary; I voted against Trump.

I voted to make sure Hillary would not get in. I do not trust her. I also do not like the people she allies with. I wish she hadn't sidewinded Bernie in the primaries, I would have voted for Bernie for sure.

I actually like what Trump has done for the people. Hopefully he will get something accomplished with NK. His tax cut gave lots of people around here extra money, even bonuses. The Power company here lowered rates on the power because they had to pay less taxes, it comes out to between five and eight dollars a month for a customer. The gas company also lowered the rate a bit directly because of the tax cut.

The execs of those corporations are going to get their paycheck, the people will benefit because of that tax break for a while. Most people think that these corporations are just going to up the salaries of the CEO and top people, that did not happen on most, they passed that savings along, they are satisfied with their big salaries and added benefit of the tax cut. The savings is mostly going to the customers and bonuses for some employees from what I see. Remember, those big cats running things are paying less taxes, they can afford to pass on the tax savings to the people.

I grew up around businessmen, I know how they think. Passing on something like that to customers and employees is good PR. I do not expect these guys to lower their salaries, but I bet they do not boost them as quickly for the next five years or so, they do not want to have this tax break on their own money go away if it is repealed.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A video of trump and Putin at a desk going over the itinerary then of course signing the agreement which trump then holds up so the camera can see his EKG signature and the agreement.
Even that would be disputed as fake of course.
Other than that maybe a full fledged all out confession from trump himself. But then they'll say he was coerced.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The Democrat contingent of the Senate Intelligence Committee disagrees with the Republican contingent of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Who would have thought?

Nope, you must not have read the OP.

The Democrat contingent of the Senate Intelligence Committee and the Republican contingent of the Senate Intelligence Committee were in bipartisan agreement.

"Bipartisan agreement"! Now there's a real, "who woulda thought?".
edit on 7/4/18 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

I down loaded the report. I'm in the process of reading it all.

I hear Swan Lake in my head when I look at your avatar.
edit on 742018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Who would have thought?

Aparently everyone except the Democrats from ATS, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join