It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Says, "Hell yes, Putin wanted Trump for President

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

to illustrate my point of not comprehending this,
this is hit number 2 in your goggle search

One of my least favorite questions is: “Did Russian interference cost Hillary Clinton the 2016 election?” The question is newly relevant because of special counsel Robert Mueller’s indictment of 13 Russians on Friday on charges that they used a variety of shady techniques to discourage people from voting for Clinton and encourage them to vote for Donald Trump. That doesn’t necessarily make it any easier to answer, however. But here are my high-level thoughts in light of the indictment. (For more detail on these, listen to our emergency politics podcast.) 1. Russian interference is hard to measure because it wasn’t a discrete event. You know what probably did cost Clinton the election? The letter that former FBI Director James Comey sent to Congress on Oct. 28, 2016, and the subsequent media firestorm over it. The impact is relatively easy to measure because it was the biggest news event in the final two weeks of the campaign, and we can compare polls conducted just before the Comey letter to the ones conducted just after it.1

If they don't know, how in the # am I supposed to?

Again, if you don't get it, just say so.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Nah.

Talk to Rudy.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Either way, we are about to control the SCOTUS so good luck bringing any real challenge to President Trump.

Better go back to looking for actual hard-evidence. Otherwise, lefties need to accept (or get medical help accepting) the fact that Trump is their President and will be for at least 2 more years/possibly 6.

You guys pushing this bizarre theories *should* never be able to show their disgraced faces in this country again.
edit on 7/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I do get it, I'm just not in the mood to repeat myself this fine July 4th.

Keep working on the references and don't be so impatient; I've always found you to be a bright person - I'm sure you'll get it too.

In time.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Don't forget, the DNC couldn't even gain standing in a mere civil case against prime suspect/federal target Paul Manafort.

Yet some here actually believe Trump is any danger

...or the fact that Mueller lambasted LIBERAL MSM for spreading false information about his investigation.

....or that Mueller/Rosenstein have BOTH SAID "do not believe ANY information about this investigation unless it comes from us"

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nah.

Talk to Rudy.

No, I think I'll ask you, since you have gone a few pages now with the conviction of knowing these issues inside and out.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

"You guys pushing bizarre theories" ... you mean the US Senate?

Speaking of the Senate, you are aware that Impeachment is in Congress not in the SCOTUS, right???

LOL ...

At least you're honest in portraying Trump as the bully he wants to be; however, Bronze Star Marine Bob Mueller would kick Draft-dodging Cadet Bone Spurs orange butt, LOL.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

That's nice; post on!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

LOL, OK< have a great 4th. Don't blow off any digits.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
..and lets all be very clear here.

You bitter leftists have turned this former Democrat totally against your causes/messages.

I wouldn't change my vote/mind about Trump if every last accusation you've made turned out to be true. He'd still be twice the President Obama was or sHillary could've been.

...and to make it even more clear: no matter what happens with Trump's Presidency, Hillary Clinton will not be President. And judging by her electoral history, she'll *never* be a US President. That's one achievement she simply isn't good enough for.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You're so obsessed with providing cover for Trump that you're willing to excuse anything and everything to do so?

I find it really difficult to maintain equanimity in the face of this kind of partisan nonsense.

Mueller is not investigating Trump himself!!! You yourself have said this!

It has been proven that some of the Trump Campaign officials did commit crimes associated with Russian interference!

What here is escaping the understanding of any reasonable person???

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

While you ignore the House...

What makes the Senate suddenly more believable than the House? The Senate merely echoed the conclusions of corrupt low-intelligence morons like Comey/Strozok/Page/Ohr/Clapper/Nuland/etc.

Keep grasping, while ignoring EVERY. SINGLE. PEICE. of contradictory information.

...like Mueller's own words. Like Rosenstein's own words.

Yep
Makes sense.

Happy 4th.

(yes Trump is still your President this 4th)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That's nice; post on!

Alright, you can't then.

Have a good 4th.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, OK< have a great 4th. Don't blow off any digits.

Thanks Dude.

Here's a link to the Senate Report if you'd like to read it.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

LOL ... you too WD.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Of course they can't. Their leftist bull# only works when nobody asks the tough questions.

(notice they couldn't answer a single question proposed, or explain the discrepancies between reality and their opinions)

Just like whats-his-face immediately assuming that degenerate prostitute STormy was paid out of campaign funds (how many years before the campaign again?)

Or that Mueller himself criticized LIBERAL NEWS for spreading lies (not Fox, not conservatives...LIBERAL LIES)

Let some smart-ass degenerate say "Faux" news again - which still beats MSNBC/CNN's rear-end according to their hero Mueller.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

And here's a quote of the HOUSE's report

The House Intelligence Committee just released its final report on Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election, saying that the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia, and blaming US intelligence agencies for “tradecraft failings.”

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The House's effort was very clearly a partisan political document promoted by Trump surrogate Devin Nunes.

as to the rest of it ...

/yawn

Happy 4th to you too!

BTW, I'm very glad that Mr. Trump is the President. He is uniquely placed to help bring on a host of dramatic changes in the US and the world. I've noted this many times recently.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

And here's a quote of the HOUSE's report

"The House Intelligence Committee just released its final report on Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election, saying that the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia, and blaming US intelligence agencies for “tradecraft failings.”

LOL ... that's not a quote from the House's report.

Epic fail dude.
edit on 4-7-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There's NOTHING to excuse!

Every single accusation you've made IS ENTIRELY UNPROVEN

What Russia did is on them. Unless you have proof PRESIDENT TRUMP DIRECTLY CONSPIRED TO BREAK THE LAW none of that matters! Your mere opinion simply isn't good enough! It isn't evidence! It isn't fact. It is YOUR OPINION.

You "BELIEVE" Trump used campaign money to pay the degenerate prostitute off - where's your PROOF?
You "BELIEVE" Trump unlawfully conspired with "Russia" (WHO in Russia? WHEN?) to break an ACTUAL US law? (not "collusion" - that is not a crime - must be an ACTUAL violation of federal law)

Meanwhile, YOU have ignored every single piece of contradictory information presented.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join