It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Says, "Hell yes, Putin wanted Trump for President

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Hahahs. Nobody. Lol

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: network dude

Blatta blatta. Please if you want to have a real conversation, drop the "aw shucks" commentary, eh?

I'm not going to explain the same things that have been explained multiple times across the board.

You can read the Senate's report, right? Even if you didn't finish college, you're still apparently literate.

Play fetch yourself on this one; take some personal responsibility if you need explanations over and above what you've been given multiple times by myself and others.

Or you dont want to say what they did because you dont want to look like an idiot.

link   

I appreciate the tone of sincerity in your post, however, I just don't buy that you don't remember anything that has been discussed regarding the topic or that you are unable to type "Russian efforts to interfere in 2016 US Election" into a search engine of your choice.

Here, I'll even do that for you since you asked so nicely.

Russian Interference in 2016 US Election (8.5 million hits)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

NATO is bloated and out-of-date.

Plus, the only country pulling its weight is the United States.

Why waste our time with NATO/europe?

We have everything/every one we need right here in the US.

America 1st. Tired of the handouts to the EU. We waste OUR money on their defense while they're tanking due to their "lib democracy" nonsense. Let them cut a dozen or twenty of their ridiculous "social" programs instead of just using US welfare for defense.
edit on 7/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Swills

He has veneers. Even his teeth are a lie.

link   
A whole lot of countries endorsed Clinton for POTUS why are we not talking about them interfering in our election>

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Special Prosecutor hasn't "gained scope" ... that's both illegal and nonsensical.

The Special Prosecutor's team should also be non-partisan, yet here we are with a number of Clinton donors.

Are you claiming that Mueller is investigating the Stormy Daniels material? LOL.

And no I didn't claim that, nice try though.

However, if anyone was dumb enough to use campaign funds to cover up another adulterous affair by the President, that would be concerning, wouldn't it?

It would be. But what is most concerning is that it seems laws have a funny way of being enforced in different ways at different times. John Edwards was acquitted of this very thing. I believe how a law is enforced is a major concern of yours regarding "Zero-Tolerance" at the border no?

You know, for anyone not blinded by TDS

Jury is still out in your case.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

The American IC and the United States Senate have clearly documented these actions.

Members here, myself included, have responded to post after post asking for this information.

Take some personal responsibility and look it up for yourself.

link   

originally posted by: notsure1
A whole lot of countries endorsed Clinton for POTUS why are we not talking about them interfering in our election>

Because that doesn't go with the lyin left's' fake-news fueled narrative(s)

link   

a reply to: notsure1

The American IC and the United States Senate have clearly documented these actions.

Members here, myself included, have responded to post after post asking for this information.

Take some personal responsibility and look it up for yourself.

AHEM.. BS

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Non-partisan is so funny when some people use it.

Notice the question mark?

The Trump campaign's payment to Cohen is well-established; this isn't about John Edwards.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

By the way, you must've missed Mueller's latest court filing eh?

He criticized LIBERAL MSM for multiple incidents of false reporting/fake news.

Not "faux" news. Not Alex Jones. Not Rush Limbaugh. But LIBERAL MSM for spreading lies/fake news about his investigation.

How much do you want to bet PRESIDENT TRUMP was never a criminal target to begin with, just as I wrote ON ATS a year ago.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: notsure1

Because that doesn't go with the lyin left's' fake-news fueled narrative(s)

I would like to know what the difference is lol.

Why is germany and merkel not accused of the same thing?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

A blatant lie and vapid whataboutism?

Must be a Wednesday.

Which is a day you cant seem to debate on.

Again, show me where I've lied. Thats twice now that you've accused me of it.

And that "whataboutism" is pertinent to the Stormy Daniels issue.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Then why did we need a special prosecutor if it was this simple?

The Special Prosecutor is examining whether Trump Campaign officials aided and abetted the Russian effort confirmed by the Senate's report.

Why are you pretending that you don't know what's going on?

The report didn't confirm anything, but merely stated that they are of the opinion that the Russians may have made some attempt at influencing the election. However, the report also states that they make no assessment as to the effectiveness of these possible attempts. So far, the only influence that Mueller's team has come up with is 13 Russian nationals that posted memes on social media--memes that attacked / favored both campaigns, but attacked Hillary's more.

edit on 4-7-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Non-partisan is so funny when some people use it.

Notice the question mark?

The Trump campaign's payment to Cohen is well-established; this isn't about John Edwards.

Can you prove that it was campaign money? Because I believe its still being investigated. Maybe you can break the case today.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Lets try this, I'll tell you what I think I know.

1.Russians did Pokemon go, and some facbook posts that both seemed pro trump, anti trump, pro hillary, and anti hillary.
2.Someone hacked the DNC server and Postesta's e-mail and revealed a bunch of scummy stuff the DNC were doing. All true, and undisputed.

Here is what I don't know, Everything other than that. If that is all this is about, I'd like to have a serious discussion with everyone about those topics and why they are bad. If there is more to it than that, (this is the part I keep trying for) I'd like to understand it like I do computer networking. If you know, and can explain it, please do. If it's just what I said, tell me that, and we can move along to why I feel like I do.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I guess the lefties here missed the fact that DNC's lawsuit against Paul Manafort (not even Trump) was dismissed due to lack of standing.

The fact that Manafort is wrapped up in all this bull# (while Trump is NOT, clearly) tells me all I need to know. Civil court requires a MASSIVELY lowered burden of proof - one they couldn't even demonstrate against Manafort.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I'm glad you brought up point number 2.

We should be asking why no one wants to see the proof Assange is willing to provide in that matter, that could prove whether it was Russia or not.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dantanna

Obviously.

An alliance against NATO is much more likely these days.
We've become an AXIS nation.

Lol, the only enemies of the US are the triggered libs who are openly supporting Communists in their Party now. Facts not opinions.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join