It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Says, "Hell yes, Putin wanted Trump for President

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Conflation as usual. Let me know when you find evidence that Trump conspired with Russia to overthrow the election in exchange for favors. As I have pointed out in the past, Trump is much harder on Russia than obama starting with the Magnitsky act and sanctions.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Yeah, that has been known for a long time. Putin himself said he did not like Hillary Clinton, he mentioned it was in the best interest of Russia if she lost the election. Putin was not aiding Trump, he was trying to stop Hillary from winning.

I thought that was easily derived from his comments on the subject over a year and some months ago. Trump probably was not aware of this going on. We do the same kind of thing to other countries, there have not been any international laws to say that the action is illegal, our government meddles in lots of countries elections through various means. It is a form of propaganda.

Obama came out before our referendum to leave the EU saying we should stay in it. Every country meddles where it can, and where it's in their best interest.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Phage

I do not blame him for not wanting Hillary.

So, you're on the "Please sir, can I have some more" bus?

Keep it up Vlad!

I'm on the nobody wants Hillary bus.

He gets it and wants us to not believe our eyes and own ability to reason. It appears a job for that one to be here. He might be here to help Trump and the Anti NASA crowd with the fake information coming from him to attempt to counter the glaring facts. HRC and Bill received a lot of foundation money after that Uranium deal and that doesn't count the appearance fees paid to them by the Ruskies.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Phage nice try but you are not going to get them to admit they were played.

I know the Dems got played and Phage is helping defeat the progs. Thanks bud!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I do not blame him for not wanting Hillary.

No sane person would want that woman.

#Go America & Russia!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
As most sane people have said, the Trump campaign did NOT collude with Russia.

PROOF: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

CIA is just another arm of the catholic church you can read operation mind control by Bowart to see that the nazi party another catholic church brainchild carried on its experiments during ww2 cleansing campaign under the banner of the CIA.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From your Source:

The Trump Campaign’s efforts to elect President Trump in D.C. are not suit-related contacts for those efforts did not involve acts taken in furtherance of the conspiracies to disseminate emails that harmed plaintiffs," wrote the Clinton-appointed judge. "Campaign meetings, canvassing voters, and other regular business activities of a political campaign do not constitute activities related to the conspiracies alleged in the complaint.” She noted that her ruling is based on the technicalities of the lawsuit and doesn’t take a position on whether the Trump campaign and its officials actually conspired with the Russians during the election.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
As most sane people have said, the Trump campaign did NOT collude with Russia.

PROOF: www.foxnews.com...

Uhm.. did you READ that article?

She noted that her ruling is based on the technicalities of the lawsuit and doesn’t take a position on whether the Trump campaign and its officials actually conspired with the Russians during the election.

If you disagree with me about the definition of "collude", we both should bring dictionaries up.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
OMG Trump lied

He lied, hes lying, hes a liar. You caught him detective. Lets have a parade, no a hanging then a parade.

This isnt news unless you havent been paying attention

Whats that saying .... oh yeah ... old nothingburger

FFS

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
OMG Trump lied

He lied, hes lying, hes a liar. You caught him detective. Lets have a parade, no a hanging then a parade.

FFS

A president lying is okay now? What a strange country.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: six67seven
OMG Trump lied

FFS

A president lying is okay now? What a strange country.

Ill try to read all your threads on obamas lies

Moral police to the rescue!!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'd bother posting something of worth, but it doesn't matter what we say, what we link to, they ain't gonna buy it. although if "Hillary" was in the story, they'd be eating it up, and buying it all. sometimes I wonder if ATS is just infected with a bunch of paid russian trolls or something. The American People can't be this dumb, this blind, this unable to connect the dots, can they? but, well, it seems to me that there was a few agreements made, for trump and gang, money and assistance in the election, for russia, the end of the sanctions, the end of NATO, heck, who knows, they could be giving away parts of california behind closed doors for all we know.
but nope, they ain't gonna buy any of it and even when the evidence is overwhelming and indisputable all they will do is throw trump in that giant trash heap to sit with bush, the rinos, the liberals, and anyone else who may have let them down or stood in their way. call them liberals, call them enemies, whatever...
na, just ain't worth it.

I wonder if little rocket man will be willing to share his popcorn...

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

The report from the Senate Intelligence Committee does not say that Trump lied.

It does say that the Russian state meddled in our election in favor of Donald Trump.

What are you talking about aside from that?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No no no. You should post more!!!
Post more evidence that Trump is who you think he is.

Guess we’ll just wait for Mueller’s report, even though Trump isnt the target, said many a sources much closer to the business-end than you.

But youve made up your mind already probably because the MSM told you to.

Yes, you should post more!! More irrelevant YT videos and common anti-Trump sentiments with nothing to back them up but tired feelings, emotions and .... apparently nothing else.

God Bless America!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The report from the Senate Intelligence Committee does not say that Trump lied.

It does say that the Russian state meddled in our election in favor of Donald Trump.

What are you talking about aside from that?

Phage said Trump lied

Try to keep up

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Ah.

You were unfamiliar with the Reply button on your post that I replied, but now you've learned how to use both that and Quote.

Good job!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Russians meddling in our elections probably had about .001 effect, which is statistically insignificant.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't vote based on what Putin or the Russians want...how long can you drag this bullcrap out...do you have any idea how much of the taxpayers money has been wasted on this charade?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join