It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In support of democrats. . . why ICE needs to be abolished

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
(WARNING: This is satire and is not really real)

ICE needs to go away. Preferably by October. There is too much ICE on our borders and this is causing an imbalance in the jet stream. This is causing a heat wave that is blocking The Blue Wave.

Please let me elaborate.

When ICE spends too much time causing late-term abortions by taking babies away, they aren't up north like they should be. Since they aren't there, The Blue Wave can't keep everyone calm and that means leftists get all heated up. When democrats get all hot and bothered, it causes temperatures to rise.

Thus, Trump is causing global warming by not nominating Josef Stalin to the Supreme Court and by not eliminating ICE.

We only need ICE for drinks. Preferably margaritas.

The Blue Wave is needed to return things to normal. Normal like higher unemployment and stuff. Because with more people working, this causes more people to drive, pushing The Blue Wave to Venezuela.

So in order to save the planet, please go back on unemployment, get food stamps again, get Michael Moore as a Supreme Court judge.

It's science.
It's for the children.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As American Citizens , We are All I.C.E. . Invade Our Country , and we will All Rise Up and Stop You , The Constitution Of The United States Cedes Us that RIGHT to Protect Our Persons from Harm ........Beware....

edit on 3-7-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I think ice needs to go away because it's cold, and in the winter, it makes driving a pain in the butt. I also think ice is dangerous. I read somewhere that once upon a time, there was a bunch of ice, like a mile thick covering the place where I am sitting now! That's way too much ice. Also, sneaky polar bears can use the ice to lie in wait for you and kill and eat you.

The End.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Notice the "No borders, we're all the same, one world, Kumbayah" crowd is the same crowd that loses their SNIP and screams about violations of sovereign nations' rights when the US military is mobilized to enforce a United Nations international law issue.

It's a total crock... angry little nothings who only seem to be able to respond to disagreements with copious amounts of butthurt, outrage, and public displays of hysterics. This is the United States of America... my country, will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Anyone lacking an invite will not be allowed into the party.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

#BlackICEMatters

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
In the spirit of satire, I will also defend ICE. Alaska. That is all.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

RACISS!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Spelling correction suggestion. It's DIMocrats.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
ICE needs to go away. Preferably by October. There is too much ICE on our borders and this is causing an imbalance in the jet stream. This is causing a heat wave that is blocking The Blue Wave.

The cartels run phat ice too.

link   

If that were in Spanish I would be a little more accepting of your position, o'le misogynist English being machismo with all of those man words in it. Everyone should learn Spanish to rid the world of the patriarchal language of English.

link   
Since one of the functions IS to stop child trafficking.

Democrats should be locked up since they are trafficking minors and slave labor.

By US LAW.

ICE should bust Democrats.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is what they must want abolished.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
In the spirit of satire, I will also defend ICE. Alaska. That is all.

That's not ice. It's permafrost which just, like, really, really cold mud.

edit on 3-7-2018 by ketsuko because: Blech! Much for Mud?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
In support of democrats. . . why ICE needs to be abolished

Now Democrats want global warming!

DOH!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

If that were in Spanish I would be a little more accepting of your position, o'le misogynist English being machismo with all of those man words in it. Everyone should learn Spanish to rid the world of the patriarchal language of English.

I think we should all learn Klingon. Would that ever piss off the libtards lol

Paghk Tah!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Blue wave denier.

We need to cook more data.
edit on 3-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

We already speak a language they don't understand.

TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
ICE sunk the Titanic.
And while it WAS full of rich people...It was still bad.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Blue wave denier.

We need to cook more data.

I know. It's pretty much a media consensus. 97% of all network journalists agree that the Democrats will retake Congress this fall. I know it's true because Hillary won the election! ... Oh, wait ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join