It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost Done Watching Taken by Steven Spielberg

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The whole miniseries is available free on YouTube:

There are severl links on this YouTube page:

www.youtube.com...

NOTE: This has been available free for awhile on YouTube - Therefor no copyright infringement.

And yes this is a great miniseries for all sci-fi and UFO/Alien followers - Don't miss it!
edit on 4-7-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
The whole miniseries is available free on YouTube:

There are severl links on this YouTube page:

www.youtube.com...

NOTE: This has been available free for awhile on YouTube - Therefor no copyright infringement.

And yes this is a great miniseries for all sci-fi and UFO/Alien followers - Don't miss it!

Yea, I mainly got the DVD as

1) It was really cheap
2) I wanted to ensure the best viewing possible ensuring the best video and audio quality
3) The DVD set is really nice, you get a 6 disk set, one of those being a bonus DVD and a family tree breakdown on the covers.

It was really worth every penny to me but each to their own, if viewing it on YouTube is your thing then you do you boo!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meniscus
a reply to: R1CK3O

Taken was pretty awesome. I saw a mini series once where Aliens come to earth solve all of earths problems. Then reveal themselves they are the devil. Horns hooves and everything. They are here to end life on earth and restart it. Can't think of the name.

I sure do hope that you remember what the name is, or something about it so I can see it, that sounds REALLY GOOD!
Please let us know(mainly me, because I am special) if you remember.

Thank you!
edit on 4-7-2018 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I was "taken" by Spielberg with Jaws.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Taken was pretty awesome. I saw a mini series once where Aliens come to earth solve all of earths problems. Then reveal themselves they are the devil. Horns hooves and everything. They are here to end life on earth and restart it. Can't think of the name.

I think it was this...
Childhoods End...
www.space.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

I think it was this...
Childhoods End...
www.space.com...

Just purchased this DVD set on eBay was only £4.99 so less than $5 really good value.

Not watched it yet but will post back when I have with my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
After reading your thread I started watching Taken too. I'm totally hooked as is my 6yr old daughter. Watching off youtube with Greek subtitles in the middle of part 8. Thanks for giving me something to watch on my study break.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Torchwood, of course.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
After reading your thread I started watching Taken too. I'm totally hooked as is my 6yr old daughter. Watching off youtube with Greek subtitles in the middle of part 8. Thanks for giving me something to watch on my study break.

I'm glad you like it, be sure to stick with it right until the end, it gets a little tiresome in the middle but the ending is brill!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Yes I watched to the end and loved it. Just started watching Dark Skies the tv series. And just watched a cool animation shortish film called 9. Enjoy your day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join