It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Better Call Saul Season 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

August 6 is the date for the first episode of Better Call Saul Season 4 on AMC! Jimmy is getting closer to Breaking Bad, and I am excited to see what is in store for the entire cast! I hope that a few of you will come back here to comment on the episodes after you have a chance to watch, I'll be posting summaries and my thoughts, too. I am also going to re-watch season 3 to refresh the memory chips rattling around in my skull.

SOURCE

“Do you know why God made snakes before lawyers?” asks Jimmy McGill in the new trailer for season 4 of Breaking Bad prequel Better Call Saul. “He needed the practice.” Of course, Jimmy (Bob Odenkirk) can’t have a practice right now, as he’s been suspended from the law for a year. And now that he’s donned a track suit, nothing good probably will happen. Meanwhile, Mike (Jonathan Banks) is fast losing whatever patience he didn’t really have. “Why don’t you stop running a game on me,” he is seen muttering to someone off-screen, “and just tell me about the job.” In addition, Kim (Rhea Seehorn) doesn’t seem happy with Howard (Patrick Fabian). But frowning and clowning are just one shading of Saul this season. As you can see, things are turning downright dangerous: one Cousin has two guns, and there’s a bloody massacre. And don’t forget, after attempting to kill Hector (Mark Margolis), Nacho (Michael Mando) is now in the crosshairs of Gus (Giancarlo Esposito), who is also seen ominously saying “I decide what he deserves.” Sounds like he’s talking about Hector, but even if not, give Gus what he wants.
You've got rights!
BETTER CALL SAUL SEASON 3 THREAD FROM LAST YEAR
edit on 732018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Can't wait, even though I will likely have to.
One bad thing about cutting the cable cord in favor of strictly internet, is missing out for an entire year, waiting for your favorite shows to become (legally) available to watch.
I guess I'll just have to try and spread out watching season 3 over again as much as possible.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

gotta love youtube...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
Can't wait, even though I will likely have to.
One bad thing about cutting the cable cord in favor of strictly internet, is missing out for an entire year, waiting for your favorite shows to become (legally) available to watch.
I guess I'll just have to try and spread out watching season 3 over again as much as possible.

Legally...

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I can't wait, i'm a fan of the character. The show can be slow pace at times but it's constructed well enough to keep me interested. For now Jimmy McGill aka Saul Goodman is not a criminal (bending some rules) but soon will be
Always remember guys and i quote: "If you're a criminal you don't want a lawyer, you want a criminal lawyer". Jesse Pinkman

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The long wait between seasons is agonizing, but this is top notch story telling. We’ve already started rewatching season 3 for a refresher.

mr. show has come a long way, baby!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Had a great little role on BCS. Fantastic cast and crew!! I even had a standin.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What a trip... so, which episode?

Anyway, the first episode of season 4 was alright... though, maybe a bit slow.

But from being a die hard 'breaking bad' fan, I know that's generally Vince Gilligan's style... Slowly build up the suspense early on, then pull out the big guns at the end of the season.

Either way, I'm stoked season 4 is finally here... Got something decent to look forward to watching for once.

... So much s# on tv these days, I don't even know why I bother paying my cable bill sometimes.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
4 episodes in. Glad to see the return of Gale. What a nerd. lol

Great show.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Episode 7 was excellent. The beginning struck a chord with me as it showed Jimmy and Kim drifting apart. Just a great episode all the way around.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: olaru12

What a trip... so, which episode?

I don't know. I cut the cable over 2 years ago. And no netflix or hulu.....

new topics

top topics

join