It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WalkAway from the democratic party

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's a public accomodation matter. He should sue the store that did this.

It's against the law in NY to discriminate against someone because of political activity.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's right. I forgot that's the case in NY.

Wanna bet it gets much much worse for him?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's right. I forgot that's the case in NY.

Wanna bet it gets much much worse for him?

I hope not. If it does, however, every rancid act makes his point 10 fold for him.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

BREAKING: Founder of #WalkAway Campaign Brandon Straka ABUSED by Leftists at NYC Camera Shop On Thursday, Brandon Straka went into a camera shop to purchase some new supplies when he was abused by leftists working there; they recognized him and refused him service. ... Brandon Straka tweeted: I’m shaking right now. I just went into a camera store to buy a camera and a light and mic, etc. and they recognized me from tv. I was refused service because they said it was for “alt right” purposes. That literally just happened. ]

I guess that is just more confirmation for his cause. That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
edit on 6-7-2018 by pointessa because: typo

edit on 6-7-2018 by pointessa because: typo

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Russian bots are back: #WalkAway attack on Democrats is a likely Kremlin operation

To be clear: This isn’t being circulated by earnest yet misguided voters who formerly identified as Democrats. This is clearly being circulated by trolls connected to the Russian influence operations. #WalkAway has obvious roots in the 2016 primaries, when Russian trolls attempted to turn liberal or left-wing voters against casting general election ballots for the eventual Democratic nominee (either Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton), thus diminishing Democratic turnout. The same goal applies here.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

God make it stop. The STUPIDITY is maddening.

All left wing opposition is either 'far right extremism' or the Russians.

News flash. If you want to have the confidence of the voters to govern, drop the chicken little act.

Gross. Just gross.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Anything the Russian government tries to promote via social media is tracked by Hamilton 68. They've been pushing #walkaway for weeks now, now they're going to push Trump's SCOTUS pick. Sometimes it's completely irrelevant to American politics, like the "amazing" job the Russian government is doing in Syria.

I'm not sure I want to go into a lecture on how the Russian government utilizes social media to push their message but they do it and this particular topic, #walkaway, stems from Russian interests.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join