It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Haven't We Heard About This? (Updated)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Edit UPDATE - Well, I guess it was just me not seeing this. My apologies. Great news in any case! I left my original text so show I was wrong.

-------------------------------

I may have missed it here, or anywhere else for that matter, but why hasn't the MSM been covering this story? I did a search here and didn't find it, but it's possible I missed it. If so, my apologies.

Thirteen people (12 young boys and one adult) are trapped in a cave in northern Thailand, and have been for some time. The following story is the first I've seen of this incident which is 10 days old already. They were found alive yesterday by two elite British divers who managed to get to where they are trapped. And, It may take up to FOUR MONTHS to get the kids out.

Thailand Youth Soccer Team Found Alive

Now, it seems to me this is a pretty big story, but where has the MSM been for the past 10 days on it????

The MSM has been so busy spewing hate about Trump non-stop, but here's an actual "news" story which is actually a really serious deal involving human lives...and even worse, LIVES OF CHILDREN! Isn't the media always headlining the story's about "it's all about the children"???? Well, where are they on this one???

edit on 7/3/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/3/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nothing to do with Russia. It was a blip on the radar, but I saw it covered for about 2 seconds.
edit on 3-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

this story is on every news since they are missing.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

There were a few threads on it yesterday.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great news, I really didn't think they would be found alive.

Praying that they can get them all out safe now.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

There are a few articles on this here on ATS, also on CNN, NPR, BBC and I've seen the story updated a couple times on my local news.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I've seen this reported on UK news more ore less since it first happened. Team of UK divers are there helping out. Great news that they've been found. Just got to teach them all to dive otherwise they could still be trapped for months till flood water subsides.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Teaching someone to dive is one thing.

Teaching someone to cave dive is something entirely different! It's on a whole other level of diving, and far more difficult. I'm an experienced diver and I look at cave divers like..."You Crazy!"

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I was mistaken.

Sorry

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I was mistaken.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That's still pretty much my point.

This is BIG news, and it's getting very little coverage. I would think this is worthy of headlines until they are rescued.

I mean,just look at the miners who where trapped in Chile, that story captivated the entire planet for months.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I've been following this story for days. I have an interest in spelunking. Lots of caves in Virginia.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

This is BIG news, and it's getting very little coverage. I would think this is worthy of headlines until they are rescued.

I mean,just look at the miners who where trapped in Chile, that story captivated the entire planet for months.

Since the day the poor boys are lost there is not one news agency not covering this story in every news broadcast, here in Germany. My heart broke when they again and again showed(guess on the second day) a young mother screaming into the caves, for her son, from the entrance of the caves.

Tbh, i really thought they would find them drowned.
And i couldn´t believe it when i saw the first picture of the boys and the rescuer asked:
How much are you?

And they said:
13!

All of them!

Great!

Now they will get them out of that cave, sooner or later.
Last night i heard that they are now bringing food and stuff for four months into that cave. That didn´t sound so good, tbh.
But i hope the boys will see daylight sooner again!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The M S M couldn't find a way to blame it on Trump.

Also it didn't have I C E holding the kids in cages.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hey there FCD...yeah...the event, search and discovery has been all over every newscast radio and tv for over a week now here in the "D"...

Being in search and rescue..we follow these situations to learn something of value from them.....even if there's no caves in Detroit! Cribs? Yeah....

Don't go caving in a rainy season! Happy 4th sir!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

I was mistaken.

Sorry

Don't be sorry for sharing good news FCD.

I appreciated it, made me look and see what the progress is since yesterday.

Those kids still have a long way to go until they are 'safe'.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Now that I know what you are referring to, given the lacklustre title, and having had to discern things through a strike through edited font, I can go back to my initial thought of... "check this one? nahh.." before I quickly changed it to "Why not!"

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

There were a few threads on it yesterday.

Great news, I really didn't think they would be found alive.

Praying that they can get them all out safe now.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join