It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducting Me. Irvokas. (Long one)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hello Everyone.

First of all Greetings from Finland. I'm 36 years old male. With too vivid dreams about pretty much everything and beyond. Sleep paralysis stuff and some explanation for them too. Shoot a question if you see something interesting. All I have to say here is true for me and happened. I'm not saying that these stuff is anything but in my head and only dreams.

Secondly (Going to be a long one) Why i have to use some of the social media thing to register. Google, Facebook, Youtube etc to this site? Doesn't that go against everything that stands against ATS? Well, no biggies. I registered using Google+.

I have been lurker and been reading for at least six years (Maybe more) about UFO's, Ancient civilizations, time related and Crypto Zoological things. I absorbed all the stuff at ATS. Some things are eye opening and some are just plain stupid. But none the less, I enjoyed reading them and respected everyones opinion from the side. I love some "out there" and "what if" things.... A lot! Good stuff.

I love UFO, Paranormal and all unexplained things. I'm not going to write dreams about UFO's here. except those apocalyptic dreams. For now, UFO stuff I say: Moving through walls (not pleasant), flying, children, extraction, earth after, underwater, sirius and killing ET on earth.

Long story short. Around six years ago i got my left hand busted: Saw series of bad dreams, all not happened yet. It still can not take much stress or it hurts like he**. Nine months ago my chest started to hurt too. Can not sleep much nowadays: Dreams coming true after day or two.

When i was at first sick leaves and stressed out with the hand (six years ago). I saw plenty of apocalyptic dreams. I saw dreams where I was in a city with skyscrapers and flaming rocks were falling down. City with volcano. City without food. Rivers and shores where water was gone and we knew that water was coming back (These ones were the alarming bells). We had to move. Humanoid invasion, some were evil we had to kill, some helped us, we had to help them. Latest of the series was that gravity was going away. Everyone started to float upwards. We had to run to basement. I still remember and smell all those things in detail. Fetuses were smashed, we had no food, toilets were full of s**t, rotten hands, hungry dogs, air breeze of sulfuric air when you had to climb outside to lure those before mentioned hungry dogs. Eating alien spine that contained some strips of flesh. All those sentences separated with dots, from six years ago, I can still remember them as yesterday. It wasn't nice. I hit someones shoulder with an fireaxe after cowardly (I'm not physically strong) tried to excuse me from harm against larger person who tried to rape someone, I still remember the axe going through his shoulder downwards to halfway the waist. I still can remember the fiery rocks coming from the red spiral storm in the sky. All that combines my dreams from six years ago is Bright Full Moon with trembling earthquake sensation while dreaming. I will write all my BFM (Bright Full Moon) Dreams down. I still remember them as yesterday. I have drawn some of them dreams and wrote down in Finnish.

Fast forward from six years ago to nine months ago. My chest pains started. Can not sleep, it drives me crazy, my short memory is pretty much gone. I do stupid things. Try to put banana scales to oven for example. I go for trashcan I open fridge door. But what I have noticed. My dreams are coming true. Sometimes I dream about moving truck (Like I'm moving), and there is someone moving to my building. (I live in a seven story building) Not uncommon that someone moves. But still. I see a dream about being near a water shore, suddenly in couple weeks i'm at my parents cabin, I hated that idea at first. Being at their cabin. (for various reasons) There i was, standing at shoreline fishing. All the little things. I dream mostly they come true. Sadly, not the money or love life stuff. These dreams lately are not any kind of apocalyptic dreams. Just ordinary dreams about little things. Day, two or three part of them come true.

Main point is. Last few months I have had this calling to go inland and be with nature. To understand how to grow, how to fish. Survive calling. Be in the nature with the nature. I have never before had that feeling. Even before i went to my parents cabin to nowhere. I have had this calling. Learn to survive. Like cities and civilization is going to be gone. It is strange feeling. Someone is calling but not really calling. I can sense that something is coming but do not know what. But it is going to be big. I have been city person for my whole life, 36 now, all of sudden. Nature started calling. How the things are going for me, feels like life is forcing me out of the city. It feels right to leave. Strange feeling. Guiding feeling.

Anyways. I do not know what is going to happen. Heck, I do not know what I am going to eat today. Maybe some liver casserole with strawberry jam... (That sounds good) I hope all the best for readers of this and for everyone else too. Shoot a question if you want. Good summer and all that stuff!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
That was quite an interesting read Irvokas. Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Welcome, hope you find what you're looking for!

No time too late to start a dream journal.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Welcome to the unusual. Sounds like you'll fit right in.

I can only wish you find peace and understanding in your tumultuous life. My heart cries for you.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Irvokas

Welcome Irvokas! Have a Bud!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Irvokas

The mind is a curious thing indeed. I have no answers, only a welcome.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Perhaps you will be able to find some peace among those who share your beliefs in the paranormal.

-dex

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yes, why do we have to register using a social media platform. It ties us directly to our names, or otherwise. Need to know basis, surely. But we are where we are.

Hola OP. No one offered you a cookie.

I ated the one I was gonna offer, sorry..

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

It's a recent thing. When I joined an email address was enough to verify your ATS account.

To play devil's advocate, I think a lot of the newer and younger members are unlikely to forget their social media password. I'm only guessing though as I don't have social media myself.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irvokas
First of all Greetings from Finland. I'm 36 years old male. With too vivid dreams about pretty much everything and beyond.

Same thing here. That nearly scared me a little bit! But welcome!

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thank You all for the warm welcome!

I'll post some dreams soonish, first I need to get the required posts done and put my dream notes into form that makes sense.

top topics

join