It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Search Results for “Trump” More Than TRIPLE Results for “Aliens”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: toysforadults

Really?

Who do you think these shills are working for?

Many of the “shills” work for themselves. Selling false promises of “new” extraterrestrial information to fill their pockets. Personally, I refer to them as con men, but shill works too. If you just read their books, buy their videos, etc., you’ll get all the “latest” on the topic...which always turns out to be a rehashing of 20 year old informaion (or older).

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The search is working again?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFatefulDay

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The problem with your search is that trump is also a word, not just Donald Trump. This is similar to the tactics used for false narratives.

Good luck!

Good point Vasa Croe!

Let’s do an additional check with some other terms to see if my theory holds true that there is more US political content on ATS than other historically popular global conspiracy interests. How about “Extraterrestrials” vs. “Obama”?

Here we go - “extraterrestrials” registers 8.9K.

And “Obama” comes in at 34.5K! Almost QUADRUPLED!

Just for kicks, let’s see how “Donald Trump” stacks up to “Extraterrestrials”, since “Aliens” could be used in the immigration sense.

“Donald Trump” registers 44.8K! Nearly FIVE TIMES the amount of references on ATS to “Extraterrestrials”.

I believe this theory stands: ATS is more focused on political conspiracies than others.

Well....you have another issue even if just searching for Donal Trump....timeline. he would have been spoken of for decades before becoming POTUS and likely referenced here many times during his years prior to becoming POTUS.

Again...if it's a political point you are trying to make, you have to get pretty specific with search parameters...unfortunately the ATS search is very basic.

Folks like Obama would likely have not come up prior to his becoming POTUS so the results for him are likely much more accurate if it is politically motivated posts you are speaking of. Sure there could be some from prior, but I would hazard a guess that Trump has plenty from prior.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join