It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Racist Tweet from Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Make it the ATS anti antifa march for free speech and I'll set up the go-fund-me page for the lulz.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

rofl, I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, I can't attend anything where the potential for antifa to show up exist, it's to dangerous for them

I prefer peaceful assembly and voting

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's pretty obvious we need to organize a march.

We should stop Sarah Sanders from eating out in public again.

We should stop her from using public restrooms that will teach her. NO MORE DUNKIN DONUTS FOR REPUBLICANS!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Do we get to show up wearing black face coverings & clothes, with bike locks and / or clubs with flags attached to them, and when we see the other crowd run in swinging our weapons while shooting fireworks at them, I mean just like Antifa does?

a reply to: theantediluvian

So then you did laugh at the cartoon?

The problem with PC and everyone beng expected to Virtue Signal is there's this expected preconception that just because someone might enjoy race / group related jokes, or even if they're 'full blown racists', that politically that politician would inherently work politically to undermine those others. What Ron Paul says is everyone should get the same rights, even if he might not find something his forte, and that the job of the politician is to work to ensure everyone gets liberty just the same. Where the irony that the DNC is all peoples rights be determined by the group they happen to fall in, which of course sounds good to some, just so long as its their group getting the gravy ends.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I was shocked and saddened of not only the cartoon but the whole context. Somebody willfully did the thing to smear Paul and trigger a loony toony reaction ...

Paul is rock solid guy. He is not about cultural marxism, nor is he about the cartoon. Someone wanted to paint him ”far right” .. An act which in by itself shows that this social engineering going on in the roots, really works, and creates hate groups of their sort.

And this is the direction I am sad about. Hate is growing. A substantially negative trend. And it is far left elements driving that engine, and they get leverege from the mid-left for that. It is a very sad story.

Basically the whole American Left is in the hands of very radical people. Not least of which are those close to Obama.
edit on 2-7-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I don't think Ron Paul had anything to do with posting the cartoon. At least not directly. Perhaps some young staffer who is not knowledgeable about the obvious racist connotations of the caricatures saw only the "cultural Marxism" meme and decided to post it.

Those are standard Black, Jewish, Hispanic, and Asian racist caricatures that have been around for years.

-dex

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Triggered af.

Yes , you are

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Triggered af.

Yeah you are triggered.

So triggered you took the time to post this thread after this topic had been discussed all day lol.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Meh. Cultural and stereotypical caricatures have long been a part of political satire. I'm not seeing the reason for uproar here... and I'm not particularly a big Ron Paul guy.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
How is that cartoon racist??

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
How is that cartoon racist??

Don't they teach you history anymore?

Just replace Uncle Sam with a depiction of an Aryan and it could very well be a cartoon from "Der Stürmer"

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If you flirt with these bigoted clowns long enough, you'll get screwed every time.

Maybe they love being screwed? They willingly bend over for Trump at a whim.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yeah you are triggered.

Sure. Ante's the triggered one.

NO ONE CARES

it's like you guys get e-mails from the DNC

this is how fringe the left has become, totally insane, lunatics... Ron Paul IS THE EVIL BOOGIE MAN OOHHH NOOOOO

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So someone on his staff is a racist antisemite? Oh well, whew. That’s a much better explanation. By the way, he never apologized just said was posted by a staffer. Nice to know this staffer has job security since this is the excuse he has used for decades.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
So someone on his staff is a racist antisemite? Oh well, whew. That’s a much better explanation. By the way, he never apologized just said was posted by a staffer. Nice to know this staffer has job security since this is the excuse he has used for decades.

I don't know that anyone on his staff is racist. I think it's more likely that a young staffer could be somewhat naive with respect to images like this.

I would also think that a seasoned politician would avoid this kind of bad publicity. Even if he is retired.

But, as you say, this is not the first time Ron Paul has been associated with racist statements. So perhaps he is showing his "true colors" once again.

I'm not a Ron Paul fan. It's just my opinion of how something like this could happen...

-dex

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Yeah saw it in ma feed, wow! how incredibly disappointing I actually liked some of his views, but if that's his general views of non white folks, I can no longer sing his praises..et tu Ron et tu??..

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
wait

So Ron Paul is racist for pointing out that the social justice warriors are trying to disenfranchise enough people that they rebel agains twhites!>>>>>
\

OMG! because BLM, La Raza, and others haven't been happening?

Along with manufactured outrage about illegals and children? WHAT?!

We all know its happening

You know who its not happening with? Chinese, Vietnamese, Native Americans, Italians, Scottish, Japanese..........etc etc

and the JAPENSE WERE THERE LATEST IN CAMPS!!!!!!

so as the young crowed ssays " Miss me with that bull#"

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Its clear

The parties are bothing trying to make enemies of ANYONE moderate in their parties.

Because if they dont?

when these moderates get tired of the bs?

THIRD PARRTY!!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The Black Block? Nah man, I was picturing the ATS AA crowd more like this:

theintercept.com...

The problem with PC and everyone beng expected to Virtue Signal is there's this expected preconception that just because someone might enjoy race / group related jokes, or even if they're 'full blown racists', that politically that politician would inherently work politically to undermine those others.

That's quite the bunch of drivel for a very special kinda TINA mindset.

Cultural Marxists, the Nu-Nu-Nazis scapegoat for pretty much everything. Jung called it "the Shadow", the darker archetype to project irrational fears onto others with.
The "bad" neighbour who could be up to something, ya know.... your Cultural Marxist, SJWs, Antifants and the likes.

I'm not saying that it's time for a traumata busting therapy session, but it could be. Forget the cartoon. I'm laughing about you peddling this white fear and loathing distraction whenever you can, like the good Ron Paul you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join