It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC says Sarah Sanders Needs A Life Sentence Of Being Made Uncomfortable

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It is amazing how when one of the conservatives own is denied service at a restaurant, that there is such a hissy fit, but when gays are denied service there is so much support! Conservatives need more empathy and this incident will hopefully teach them some. Other than the fact that Sanders being denied service is simply karma in action, I am against denying service to people for dumb reasons like political affiliation or sexual orientation. I like that it happened once to conservatives to prove a point.
edit on 04pmWed, 04 Jul 2018 15:37:18 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When Sanders is ready to step down, I’ll take the job. Got the speech all ready.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the White House Press Corps, thank you for coming today. As you know Press Secretary Sarah Sanders has stepped down due to continued harassment. My name is not important as I am here to inform you that given the technology and widespread availability of the the internet every last single one of you are obsolete and unnecessarily redundant expenditures to your host companies. I wish you luck on finding new jobs. There will be no question and answer period as I need to get back to my office and send out some tweets and update the webpage concerning large and important policy changes as directed by the President himself.

Now GTFO.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
When Sanders is ready to step down, I’ll take the job. Got the speech all ready.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the White House Press Corps, thank you for coming today. As you know Press Secretary Sarah Sanders has stepped down due to continued harassment. My name is not important as I am here to inform you that given the technology and widespread availability of the the internet every last single one of you are obsolete and unnecessarily redundant expenditures to your host companies. I wish you luck on finding new jobs. There will be no question and answer period as I need to get back to my office and send out some tweets and update the webpage concerning large and important policy changes as directed by the President himself.

Now GTFO.

I like it. I would have to learn more about coding bots though...

But I think that there will always be a need to look into peoples eyes while they talk.

AI might destroy that but eh...it's my current opinion.
edit on Wed, 04 Jul 2018 20:15:30 -0500 by MemoryShock because: sp

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MemoryShock

Face to face conversation is important for inflection and non-verbal clues. It is why TV beats out radio and periodicals for conveying trusted news. But any actor will tell you that their job is really to be a perfectly convincing liar. Johnny Depp isn’t really Jack Sparrow, but you can’t imagine anyone else playing the part.

Newscasters play the part of trusted authority. Reality is that you wouldn’t trust a number of them to competently wipe their own behinds unsupervised. Or wash their hands for that matter. Radio personalities play similar roles. They present a persona. The whole thing is as real as Pro Wrestling.

A text only or even a YouTube channel expressing the President’s policy only goes so far. Calm demeanor and deadpan expressions indicate a factual message. Excited tones to a reveal indicate a zeal for the subject and can invigorate the audience to a euphoric acceptance.

So really a face to face press conference isn’t the end all be all. Especially when message will be snipped and framed to fit a different narrative anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
It is amazing how when one of the conservatives own is denied service at a restaurant, that there is such a hissy fit, but when gays are denied service there is so much support! Conservatives need more empathy and this incident will hopefully teach them some. Other than the fact that Sanders being denied service is simply karma in action, I am against denying service to people for dumb reasons like political affiliation or sexual orientation. I like that it happened once to conservatives to prove a point.

You assume too much. Conservatives support everyone to be treated with dignity too. Don't assume that a minority of Conservatives can be defined by a few intolerants.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Inciting violence. These Media outlets need to be fined out of business by the FCC! Already some snowflakes have tried to gun down govt. officials. They are pouring gasoline on a liberal fire by bleeting this over the airwaves like a clarion call to action.
edit on 8-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join