It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul tweets racist cartoon, faces backlash

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I really don’t get how this is racist. It’s a CARTOON, cartoons tend to exaggerate features. Ever have you and your girlfriend’s face drawn at the fair or amusement park? That artist certainly exaggerated your features just as he does everyone’s. Does that make him racist? No because it’s a CARTOON it’s supposed to be that way.

God forbid someone make fun of the features of blacks or Asian or whites jeezus how is that racist? Remember that cartoon picture of Bill Clinton LOOK HERE making fun of his white features? Is this racist?

Also Jewish isn’t a race. Most are Caucasoid…but they can be any race. Caucasian breaks down into three subgroups: Aryans, Hamitic and Semitic. Most Jews claim to be Semitic. They call people who don’t like Jews anti-semitic.

I don’t know I don’t get it.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I really don’t get how this is racist. It’s a CARTOON,

A picture of minorities, one jew, one black, one latino one chinese, spreading communism and knocking out white uncle sam. No, nothing racist about it at all. It's any wonder with Ron Paul apologized and blamed a staffer?

You know it's racist and he got caught out.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

I really don’t get how this is racist. It’s a CARTOON,

A picture of minorities, one jew, one black, one latino one chinese, spreading communism and knocking out white uncle sam. No, nothing racist about it at all. It's any wonder with Ron Paul apologized and blamed a staffer?

You know it's racist and he got caught out.

Minorities are a race now? There is a caucasian in that cartoon too you know, is it racist against whites too?

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
virtue signalling. uuuuuuugh feels so good. We need more of it and less common sense imho.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

The old re-runs on Television from the 1970s are far worse than this. This crap is getting stupid.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Hate to break it to you but that wasn't a racist tweet you silly leftist.
Culture isn't a race.
Ron Paul like myself has an issue with the culture these people import into America not the people in general. Sadly people like you are so hung up on race you are incapable of seeing anything else but skin color.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join