It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the present leftwing terrorist narrative.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Quite frankly...BS. It's coming from both "wings". You are making a case for what I say here. Pointing at what you "perceive" as right wing as a threat to society. I'm not about to waste my energy arguing what is apparent.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Quite frankly...BS. It's coming from both "wings". You are making a case for what I say here. Pointing at what you "perceive" as right wing as a threat to society. I'm not about to waste my energy arguing what is apparent.

Glad to see there are some left w enough intellect to see arguing against a lack of common sense is futile....

Cheesy old friend..... I'm still learning

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The establishment in the US are fascists to a tee. Fascists need to scare their public and create enemies which do not exist, or they greatly exaggerate their political opponents out to be some great threat.

The false narrative right now is that "the left is violent" and "the left is dangerous"

This is fascist tactic so that their dumbed down supporters support radical government policies such as the police state, warrantless spying, unlawful detentions etc. all in the name of "fighting a leftwing threat" similar to "fighting Islam"

Fascists are gonna do what Fascists do, which is pretend to be victims when in actuallity they are the aggressors and they will commit pure evil acts in the name of SECURITY and DEFENDING THE NATION.

As if Donald Trump didn't tell his followers to go out and "punch people" and that he would "pay for their legal fees"

We also forget the long history of far right violence in America, starting with thousands of lynchings, the 3 different periods of the KKK, church burnings, lynchings, murders, intimidation etc.

Of course we have the Oklahoma city bombing, we have terror groups like "the order" we have white supremacists going into churches and murdering people, Anders Brevik in Norway, the Sikh temple mass murderer.

There are far more right wing murders, in fact after 911 there were more deaths from right wing terror than Islamic terror up until the Miami pulse night club.

Yet this bull# narrative about "leftist terror" This is simply right wing projection, something they do all the time.

How many people have Antifa killed ? Zero as far as I know, yet right wing nuts always go on mass shootings.

The recent waffle house shooter was one of those "patriot group types"

We've had that white supremacist shoot up a mosque in Montreal Canada a few years back. Its always psychopathic right wing nuts, yet "the left are terrorists"

What a bunch of nonsense.

edit on 3-7-2018 by MrVancityeagle because: wanted to add more

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Not the same BS..

Perfect example..

Left wing BS..

Black lives matter = well pretending like black people are the only ones effected or harmed by police brutality is not only inaccurate but it is also counter productive.. you tell 87% of the population “this is an issue that doesn’t concern you .. it only concerns black males.”

They put black in the title because it is gets heat.. a certain about of people will instantly support them, and a certain amount of people will oppose them, BUT EVERYBODY will make sure it goes viral..

But obviously anyone who has looked at the stats knows it is not even remotely a black only issue..

Daniel shavers Being murdered in a hallway and the cop being praised by his department and then found innocent prove that it is an issue that effe ts EVERYONE..

The rightwing/republican rebuttal ..

There is no problem. These cops did what they should have have..

If people would just follow the governments orders instantly then this wouldn’t have happened.. nothing to see here at all..

And that’s the way it is with every issue..

Climate change..

The democrats acknowledge the problem, but their solutions are questionable ... questionable at best sometimes..

The republicans pretend there is no problem.. the problem is that we need to deregulate all the worlds biggest polluters. That’s the problem .. regulation!

One side acknowledges the problem and offers fixes..

The other side pretends the left is crazy and faking the whole thing.

One side might actually fix the problem after enough try’s..

The other will never even admit there is an issue in the first place so they will never fix the problem..

To the other side the problem becomes the tradition that needs protecting..

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Greven

A) Islamic terrorists are the middle easts right wing..

They want to return the region to some bygone era of Muslim perfection that of course never existed.

The MEs left wing are the ones who want a more secular democracy..

I'm confused... Was the Shah of Iran right or leftwing? Is the Government today there right or leftwing? Most Iranians that hold a lot of contempt for the government there are conservatives such as Rita Panahi

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Back to the OP..

It proves they think your stupid when one second they tell you the left is a bunch of liberal snowflakes that couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Then the next they tell you they are raging maurauders who are comming for your jugular..

Half the country doesn’t morph from a snowflake to Rambo within a news cycle..

The fact that your pro-gun, pro militia side who regularly trains in paramilitary tactics is more violent than the liberal snowflakes shouldn’t be surprising..

That lie should t fly for anyone with the intelligence to operate a smart phone..

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Easy.. was he the one wanting to try a new thing or was he the one wanting the status quo or a return to some bygone era???

I’m not really familiar with the shahs policy positions lol..

Hitler was right... wanting to return Germany to a (fictional) bygone era of aryan supremacy.

Stalin was left. ... wanting to throw off the old aristocracy and have the peasants rule as one big collective..

The definition of left and right is not “everything I don’t like is left wing and everything I do is right. “

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Left and right are not..

Left = loves the government

Right = hates the government...

link   

Back to the OP..

It proves they think your stupid when one second they tell you the left is a bunch of liberal snowflakes that couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Then the next they tell you they are raging maurauders who are comming for your jugular..

Half the country doesn’t morph from a snowflake to Rambo within a news cycle..

The fact that your pro-gun, pro militia side who regularly trains in paramilitary tactics is more violent than the liberal snowflakes shouldn’t be surprising..

That lie should t fly for anyone with the intelligence to operate a smart phone..

the rightwing are so full of it.

They just make up any nonsense that suits their agenda, and the brainwashed believe it.

Like I said earlier, Fascism NEEDS an enemy for the people to be scared of.

If that enemy doesn't exist, they will create it. Or they will greatly exaggerate threats.

They are creating the double threat of "Islamic terrorists" and "Leftist terrorists" and you will see that the rightwing propaganda has these 2 groups working together to "destroy america/the west"

Its all bull# for the dumbed down plebs to consume and thus supports FASCISM, while letting the controllers off the hook and focusing their anger against "the other".

right winger never make any sense.

The "left" are somehow too sensitive, snow flakes, "soy boys" etc.

but then all of a sudden they are this great threat that is going to "destroy the west"

what a sick joke these people are.

link   

Why..... Whose hurt?

So you're saying antifa who does the same is violent then..when they are just trsining

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I assumed that you wouldn't even reply.

I kind of wish that you hadn't.

I cannot recall the last time that you responded to someone with any substance. I'm sure that it may have happened, but I just can't remember it.

Best of luck with the flippant responses.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrVancityeagle

If that enemy doesn't exist, they will create it. Or they will greatly exaggerate threats.

The problem is the right is not really creating anything to be scared of while groups like ANITFA is all about creating the boogieman called Fascist which to them is anyone on the right. The right understands we have police issues, the left creates the bad cop boogieman once again as another example. The left also creates the "rich people" are holding me down boogieman too...the left see a boogieman behind everything...lol

Trump is the biggest boogieman for the left, everything he does is a chicken little scenario for the left while when we actually look at these things they end up being good and no where near Obama/Bush kind of crap.

So what exactly is the right creating here that you speak of?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Best of luck with the flippant responses.

Hey. That's my job.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Left and right are not..

Left = loves the government

Right = hates the government...

I understand. Right is status quo and left is progressive. Both can have their good and bad traits.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ha.

Then your job security is waning quickly in this thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Hitler was right... wanting to return Germany to a (fictional) bygone era of aryan supremacy.

Stalin was left. ... wanting to throw off the old aristocracy and have the peasants rule as one big collective..

The definition of left and right is not “everything I don’t like is left wing and everything I do is right. “

You're mixing up Lenin with Josef there. Stalinism vs. Leninism and all that.

Stalin was Hitlers rightwing buddy for Poland, not exactly the man of November Revolutions.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MrVancityeagle

The problem is the right is not really creating anything to be scared of while groups like ANITFA is all about creating the boogieman called Fascist which to them is anyone on the right. The right understands we have police issues, the left creates the bad cop boogieman once again as another example. The left also creates the "rich people" are holding me down boogieman too...the left see a boogieman behind everything...lol

Trump is the biggest boogieman for the left, everything he does is a chicken little scenario for the left while when we actually look at these things they end up being good and no where near Obama/Bush kind of crap.

So what exactly is the right creating here that you speak of?

Yes the right is creating a far left/communist threat which is basically non existant. Not to the levels of which they are claiming. They are basically claiming that Western Civilization is under threat by Leftists, which is essentially the very same thing Adolph Hitler did.

Fascists are not a boogeyman. They are very real. The very same American network that backed Hitler are in power today. These are the people behind the American Liberty League who wanted to carry out a coupt against FDR, which was brought to the public by Smedley Butler. This is big business and the military industrial complex controlling the government, using fake populism (nativism, racism,) in order to distract the masses and divert anger away from their oligarch and have the masses fighting amongst each other. This is fascism 101.

Trump is working for the big banks, he is working for the MIC, he is working for Israel, all while pushing racial division and bigotry. Using the fascist tropes of "fake media" "liberals are the enemey" etc. Demonizing all political opponents and media, bringing forward the police state, increasing spying, and criminalizing dissent. If you cannot see Fascimsm you are likely just brainwashed into enabling it.

yeah Antifa is the problem with America, not the banks, not the MIC, not the Israel lobby, not a president telling his followers to "punch people" and a president who is divinding the country.

Antifa is a red herring.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hmmm, well this is a revolting development.

The only fix I can see is to drastically increase the number of left wing terrorist groups willing to murder people.

How the heck are we going to get that done?

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

LOL ... particularly interesting is the Communist/Soviet scare coupled with the "We *heart* Vladimir" crowd.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MrVancityeagle

what a sick joke these people are.

True a great many right wingers are a sick joke.

And as well, an equal to much larger number of left wingers are a sick joke.

Which is why American politics is a sick joke that results in a sick joke of a government!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join