It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentine Pilot UFO sighting 2017.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
In honor of World UFO Day I came across this video of an Argentine Pilot who filmed a couple of ufo's as they sped past his plane. This was from 2017. There is not much else in the way of info on this particular sighting, but whatever they filmed are moving quite fast:

source

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Interesting video. thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
oh your welcome. I searched for this and did not see anything on ATS about this sighting much to my surprise.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
can we exclude birds? Do we know altitude?
Any context? was this posted on MUFON?
could be CGI... the movement of camera to the right when two objects come back is nearly too good to be true.
At this speed the cameraman would have to have godlike reflexes...
I wish it could be real tho.
edit on 2-7-2018 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Blurs! This proves everything.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logiciel
can we exclude birds? Do we know altitude?
Any context? was this posted on MUFON?
could be CGI... the movement of camera to the right when two objects come back is nearly too good to be true.
At this speed the cameraman would have to have godlike reflexes...
I wish it could be real tho.

I can say that it is NOT CGI- but I also admit something hinky is going on in that vid. The slow motion zoomed in stuff shows the object, but also shows an awful lot of sharp reflections on it as well. The part where the side of the plane suddenly turns light, without any change in cloud cover, shift in direction, or anything else strikes me as strange. I also *really* want to know what model plane that was, because when the camera comes back to the instrument panel, I swear it looks like a indicator dial which should be reading something, isn't, and what I perceive is the radio panel, or nav panel is blank. Like I said- if I knew what kind of plane it was, I'd know exactly what the cockpit looks like, and figure out if the plane is actually flying, or if this thing is parked on a runway.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Blurs! This proves everything.

Hey now- blurs are the cornerstone of a true sighting.
Detailed descriptions, bah.
See how I have captured a real sasquatch using this method?

top topics

join