It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Kennedy's Son - Trump Banking Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Since the furor over Kennedy's retirement has dipped a little, I figured now might be a good time to posit an off the cuff conspiracy theory that was bouncy around mine (and some of my acquaintances) heads of late:

The thrust of the conspiracy theory as I see it is the degree to which Kennedy's son (Justin) is intertwined with the Trump brand/family. He worked at the only bank to give Trump loans, and the very same bank is the one who completely bailed Kushner out of the massive 666 building failure, and last year Trump quietly waived all fines and fees the bank had to pay.

Justin Kennedy's Deutchbank - Trump dealings

To stir the pot further, there’s rumblings that Kennedy’s abrupt retirement announcement happened because his son was starting to come up in the Mueller probe. Now that they’re gonna ram through Trump’s nominee the first thing they’re gonna look at is if a pardon will apply to state level charges as well to remove any kind of leverage Mueller can place on someone when a pardon happy president has their back.

Pardons you say?

I like to think of myself as rational and relatively level headed, so obviously the connections/likelihood of this 'conspiracy' is low order, but its still fascinating what apparent connections there are and how coincidental it all is.

I must admit that although I'm not entirely pleased with the direction the country has taken politically of late, there doesn't seem to be any end of fertile ground for conspiracy theories from the whole situation (and for that I'm thankful for the entertainment).
edit on 27pm18fpmMon, 02 Jul 2018 13:23:03 -0500America/ChicagoMon, 02 Jul 2018 13:23:03 -0500 by Wayfarer because: spelling

edit on 27pm18fpmMon, 02 Jul 2018 13:23:15 -0500America/ChicagoMon, 02 Jul 2018 13:23:15 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

edit on 27pm18fpmMon, 02 Jul 2018 13:45:16 -0500America/ChicagoMon, 02 Jul 2018 13:45:16 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Blimey, the BS will never end.
His son works at a bank who loaned Trump money...somehow that is news.
Where do the family members of all the other Justices work? Have their businesses ever been connected to a politician?

Utterly crazy liberals.

Trump, as your President, nominates the Supreme Court Justice. Get over it. You can't stop it.

edit on 2/7/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So what did his sons job include and how does this relate to the supreme court?

Was there a supreme court ruling involving this bank?

Lot of unanswered questions and grasping at straws here.

But seriously what was his sons job at the bank?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I do business with Deutsche Bank.
I imagine a lot of people do.
People that don't even know they do.
I didn't.
They are the background financiers for a lot of banks , mortgage companies , and other organizations .

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Citizen's United? 1 Billion dollars to Trump?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well as I mentioned in the OP, the coincidence was after all other banks stopped loaning Trump money, Deutsche Bank under Justin Kennedy's directive continued to loan them money. The conspiracy itself is born out of Justice Kennedy's retirement and its proximity to the Mueller probe where allegedly Justin Kennedy has been named in some capacity.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
@Wayfarer, let me see if i am reading this correctly

You are proposing that Kennedy is stepping down, because his son might need a pardon. Wouldn't Occam Razor say that Kennedy should stay on, and vote for everything Trump wants. Then if anything happens to his kid, Trump who doesn't give AF, would pardon him anyway.

Why step down, put someone new on the court, who probably would agree with limiting the power of government but not necessarily everything Trump wants to do

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
six degrees of separation with Trump

they are both incompetent businessmen and evil genius's according to the left

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Interesting enough to pay attention to, but honestly, much of what is contained in the links can be explained away as simple exchanges of respect sprinkled with a dusting of politics.

Still, this will be an interested era of SCOTUS appointees, regardless as to whether or not there are exciting conspiracies behind it. I mean, Obama appointed Justices Sotomayor and Kagan--it's going to take someone much more extreme-conservative than Gorsuch to balance out the extremism of those two combined.

But I'll reiterate my desire that Trump designates a constitutionalist, although I know that's just a hope and dream.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

That would be a too-obvious change in Kennedy's voting behavior.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

do know what actually transpired between this guy and Trump or this all pure speculation?

how many times did they meet, over what topics what did this guy actually do and when?

does anyone know?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Good conspiracy.

S+F

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

LAME.... Next . LOL keep trying with these BS takedown attempts.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I know nothing, other than the three articles that I read about it in regard to this thread.

That's why I noted that this sounds like it could just be public niceties and political correctness (yes, Trump does it from time to time).

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Maybe the Kennedy's and Trump play for the same team. "The White hats".

The rest of the bankers "The Black hats" wanted to shut Trump down because they were afraid of him and what he could do if he ever ran for president.

Maybe Kennedy stepped down as a polite gesture that he would not stand in the way.

It's all speculation. But I just thought I would counter your conspiracy with an opposite one. I don't think either of these conspiracies are the truth but I thought I would have some fun with this thread.

After all what is a conspiracy site without conspiracies.
edit on 2-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow, nice work, there may be something to this after reading a bit about it.

Some interesting commentary in those links too, makes you wonder -- why would a judge who has walked the line and helped many LGBT rights become law, written all those decisions himself, suddenly allow in one fell swoop his life's work to be nullified, as if it were unimportant?

There could be more to this.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

True but unfortunately won't got very far with investigation here anyway.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Interesting enough to pay attention to, but honestly, much of what is contained in the links can be explained away as simple exchanges of respect sprinkled with a dusting of politics.

Still, this will be an interested era of SCOTUS appointees, regardless as to whether or not there are exciting conspiracies behind it. I mean, Obama appointed Justices Sotomayor and Kagan--it's going to take someone much more extreme-conservative than Gorsuch to balance out the extremism of those two combined.

But I'll reiterate my desire that Trump designates a constitutionalist, although I know that's just a hope and dream.

Oh sure, I think Occam still implies its coincidence, but since ATS is at its core a conspiracy forum, figured it was a fun thought exercise to examine.

Ultimately I'm not sure how much more can be read into until Mueller actually releases info that names Justin (if such a thing even exists/will happen).

I like your assumption though that Kennedy steps down to give Trump free reign to appoint a judge who will vote his way entirely without the appearance of impropriety that would be apparent if Kennedy all the sudden started backtracking on his voting record to appease Trump.

new topics

top topics

join