It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Struggles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Last night I has at my friends uncle's house. His uncle had another friend besides us over, and niether of them knew enough English to actually carry out a conversation with me. I've been around Hispanics long enough that I usually have a clue what they are saying, if not from a word, from their speaking tones and facial expressions. They started talking about the events of September 11 and warnings that it would happen. My friends uncle put in a spanish music cd, which sounded very nice. It was talking about how something would happen in the city of New York, some guy that was very successful that lived there that the Jews thought was the messiah, I presumed they were hinting at the anti-christ. This was put out prior to 2001. I had to have my friend translate the whole thing, and I've forgot most of what it said (had a little too much to drink that night). Then they brought up this one man they said lived somewhere in Europe that predicted the whole thing, but what they said about that, I remember very vaguely as well. Then we talked about America's war on terrorism. We were talking about Bin Laden, and how he was paying people to kill Americans and the like. I presented the idea that he was actually dead. Of course they refused to beleive this. I also told them about how the CIA had hired him to start a jihad in oppisitionto the USSR's invasion of Afghanistan. Then they started ranting about how crooked the Bush regime is and how our "War on Terror" is all a load of crock. I was suprised that these irrational, coke snorting young men had such avid views on subjects such as this. Then from this branched talk on upcoming wars that we thoght were likely to occur between the superpowers of China, Russia, (which i brought to their attention was not nearly as powerful militarily as it was just 10 years ago), and of course the United States of America, which we call America for short, which probably confuses people from South America once in a while.
I was suprised to learn that China actually had military complexes within Mexico, and that they did indeed have a military presence there. They said Chinese businessmen were starting to fill the cities. Anyway, back to our talk on 9/11. I told them that our government meant for 9/11 to happen in order to wage our "War of Terror". This is what I bleieve. They told me they had known this from the start, and this is what the government in Mexico believed. He also emphasized that the reason Mexico was not bogged down in Iraq was that they are not as crazy as America. They joked about how America was stupid enough to let they, their families, and all their friends into the country without much hassle and take the jobs of everyone else away. Indeed, our town has recently grown in population considerably, almost all the gain being of Mexican background. We are almost a "little mexico". This is in North Carolina. Anyway, my purpose for writing this was that I felt an ominous feeling at the end of the night; a sense of foreshadow pointing towards the near future... a future of increased ethnic wars, nuclear striffles, fear, and intolerance.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Now were those guys really coke heads or was that some sort of racial remark? But yeah, I feel the days of struggle are very very close. Things will continue to get worse over the months as we engage in more wars with other countries and other countries with other countries. The end is here buddy and all we can do is try to survive by any means. Just dont go breakin into peoples houses lookin for food cause you'll get shot.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
do they let you still own guns in virgina?
I thought it was part of the commonwealth?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
One year before 9/11 i was living in Cape Cod, Massachusetts and ran the Hyannis Naturalizer shoe store, at the Cape Cod Mall. The manager for the health foods next to me, told me within 1 year things will change drastically. He was Indian. hmmm....I wonder what he knew...to this day im still puzzled by his comments...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yes we can own guns in VA. I recently bought a handgun two weeks ago. Springfield XD 40.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
"if you ain't dead now(spiritually) you better be dead...........it will be the worst hell...........it will make nazi germany look like a picnic"."if you don't have a gun...........you'd better get one".quotes that foretold the future of america from the manson girls, upon the conviction of charlie.the media made that whole thing with them a complete lie.and what they were all saying back then is exactly happening right NOW.

new topics

top topics

join