It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Stranding: Kojima Fully Unleashed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What is this? I mean, it looks interesting, but I still don't understand what the Hells going on!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grik123

Nobody understands what's going on except Kojima , and even that's debatable.
if there's one game being developed at the moment that won't live up to the hype Death Stranding is probably it , I don't doubt it will be technically brilliant but that doesn't automatically make a good game.

Since his departure from Konami Hideo has been let of the leash , time will tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I hope he can pull it off and release a masterpiece.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Nobody knows what it means..but it's provacative...can anybody imbed the blades of glory clip? Lady lumps treadmill scene..

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Nobody understands what's going on except Kojima , and even that's debatable.
if there's one game being developed at the moment that won't live up to the hype Death Stranding is probably it , I don't doubt it will be technically brilliant but that doesn't automatically make a good game.

Since his departure from Konami Hideo has been let of the leash , time will tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I hope he can pull it off and release a masterpiece.

I think it's safe to say that this game will be, at the very least, pretty good. Kojima knows what he's doing. For an example, just look at PT. That was just a demo for the now canceled Silent Hill, which had Junji Itoas the lead Art Designer, and it still managed to be one of the best horror games we've in recent years.
edit on 3-7-2018 by Grik123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Death Stranding Official TGS 2018 Trailer.

Still no idea what it's about but it looks nice.

new topics

top topics

join