It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRAP Is SET!---R.I.P. Democrat Party 2018

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Let's talk in a year when I fully expect Mexico to be in financial crisis.

And when a wave of new economic refugees hit our southern border, even attitudes on the left will suddenly change.

Interesting hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

No doubt some will never change, but I think many would if we even had a fraction of what the southern Europeans experience.

Reality has a way of correcting errant thought.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
The conspiracy theorist in me says its all planned and the American people are beingly intentionally led to one-party rule.
Admittedly, Im a Trump supporter and everything he has done so far is for the betterment of our country, but hidden in the statement
"You're going to be tired of winning" may bring upon us a time in the future where the party of war and fewer freedoms in the name of national defense becomes a clear and present danger. The alternative is to embrace a party that has gone over the cliffs of insanity and that's not an option.

Don't attack me its a conspiracy site and I didn't bad mouth trump.

Great post.

I've been suspicious from the start. I've said it here before and I will say it again. "If something's too good to be true, it usually is"...

I think Trump is an awesome leader but we thought that about Obama for the first couple of years...
edit on 2-7-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Sunburn

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can I reference this thread on Nov. 7th?

I will never underestimate the stupidity of the American public. (see Hillary 2016 campaign)

But the left is doing a wonderful job of shooting themselves in the foot. And knee. And other foot. And other knee.

They went full retard, then double-downed.

It is very hard to gauge all of this. We are still dealing with the "He who took out the first female President" attitude. As to protests I'm hearing 55 to 70k in NY, but then it must have only lasted a short while because the sun was still up and no one was around. I'm hearing 100s at other rallies, so once again it is hard to figure out which way America is going to go this next election cycle. One thing to consider is with about 15 million illegals here already they make a formable protest group that I'm sure spiked the numbers wherever there was a protest.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I’m just putting this out there, and I’m sure it’ll be roundly dismissed as crazy like most of my comments, but how about we stop looking to groups bigger than ourselves to define us as individuals?

Has this two party trash heap really led us down a better road? Ever? All I see is people being tricked into believing that other Americans are the enemy. The real winner of any civil conflict will undoubtedly be the state, that much you can be assured of.

So why fight your own countrymen just to further empower the state that you claim to be fighting against?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

To be honest, it's not a particularly insightful one.

We've never really experienced a true refugee crisis directly manifesting on our borders.

I hope it doesn't happen, but Mexico just took a serious step in that direction, imo.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

So why fight your own countrymen just to further empower the state that you claim to be fighting against?

And you've just won..........

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I’m just putting this out there, and I’m sure it’ll be roundly dismissed as crazy like most of my comments, but how about we stop looking to groups bigger than ourselves to define us as individuals?

Has this two party trash heap really led us down a better road? Ever? All I see is people being tricked into believing that other Americans are the enemy. The real winner of any civil conflict will undoubtedly be the state, that much you can be assured of.

Absolutely. All politics are identity politics now. All the media needs to do with use certain keywords that trigger (in the actual sense of the term) appropriate reactions based on fake identities.

The majority of us who are not in the extremes need to stand up and stop this stupidity.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah, that's helpful.

Not.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Another member mentioned "guilt by association." Pretty apt. That's being used by EVERYONE to smear what you perceive as opponents.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Why are you guys so defensive about connecting this to "Q"?

Why are you so insistent about connecting this to Q?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: introvert

You are the one making false claims.

It's up to you to show all of us who disagree with you, how TAT's post is in any way related to Q.

It should be easy if you are correct.

I did. I provided a link to the "Q" thread in which the OP posted this "theory" and then deleted it to make it a thread of it's own.

So you are in fact standing by this -

If you a re a prolific poster on the Q thread, or if you have come up with an idea whilst discussing conspiracies on the Q thread, everything else you post is now related to Q?

How does TAT posting this in the Q thread make it have anything to do with Q, that's not evidence it's just your wrongful assertion.

If anything, the fact that it was removed from the other thread and turned into a thread of it's own, is more proof that IT WAS NOT relevant to that thread and needed to have a space of it's own to be discussed within.

Also, this is the mudpit, so TAT is not required to make sauce.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Because it appears to be true and the basis for the accusations regarding the child sex trafficking issue. That is the "storm" that is mentioned by the "Q" conspiracy theorists.

Again, I provided a link to the "Q" thread in which the OP first posted this content.

This OP appears to be attempting to repackaging the "storm" theory and push it as his own.
edit on 2-7-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And you've just won..........

I’m hoping I can skip the awards ceremony.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
Also, this is the mudpit, so TAT is not required to make sauce.

Yeah but a good red one goes well with crow.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It's a strategy in my opinion.

That speaks volumes...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Don’t worry it’s a virtual awards ceremony like Trumps laughable fake news one.

4d chess on a snakes and ladder board

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

If you a re a prolific poster on the Q thread, or if you have come up with an idea whilst discussing conspiracies on the Q thread, everything else you post is now related to Q?

No.

I guess.

I'm not sure what you are actually trying to say.

How does TAT posting this in the Q thread make it have anything to do with Q, that's not evidence it's just your wrongful assertion.

He originally posted it in the "Q" thread probably because it has quite a bit to do with the "Storm" aspect that is part of the "Q" theories.

If anything, the fact that it was removed from the other thread and turned into a thread of it's own, is more proof that IT WAS NOT relevant to that thread and needed to have a space of it's own to be discussed within.

Or the OP was looking for attention on the topic and decided to make a thread. What you stated is not proof is was not relevant to the "Q" thread. In fact, that's an absurd thing to say.

The fact it relates to the very topic that "Q" is based on, the "Storm", makes it relevant to that thread, on top of him posting it originally in that very thread.

I'm not sure why this is that big of a deal. So it's derived from the "Q" stuff. Fine.

Why not be honest about it?
edit on 2-7-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think it's funny that we went from a "Blue Wave" to "Singin' the Blues".

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Because it appears to be true and the basis for the accusations regarding the child sex trafficking issue. That is the "storm" that is mentioned by the "Q" conspiracy theorists.

Again, I provided a link to the "Q" thread in which the OP first posted this content.

This OP appears to be attempting to repackaging the "storm" theory and push it as his own.

FINE, fine... it's linked to "Q" (I actually have no idea)

There, now everyone can move on to discussing the theory itself and not it's origin FFS.

Ya know... the meat and potatoes??!!

SO.... I'm just dying to hear your thoughts on the theory...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join