It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRAP Is SET!---R.I.P. Democrat Party 2018

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is this a "Q" thing?

Calm before the "storm" finally going to come to fruition?

Not to my knowledge.

My theory.
Blame, criticize or applaud me, alone, for it.

Good man.

Forgive my ignorance... are the indictments expected to be opened this year/end of summer/prior to the election? That must happen in order for your theory to hold water, and I simply don't know about the timing...

Just my instincts...but I assume they will be opened within the next several months.
Again,...MY theory...but it feels (to me) like a probable one.

Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Will stars and flags do?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The TRAP Is SET!---R.I.P. Democrat Party 2018

I wouldn't cry.

Biggest monument that was ever built off the backs of colored people.

Ban it like Confederate statues and flags.
edit on 2-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I guess hope springs eternal.

If you have to make up giant fantasies about what the Republican Party is doing, they aren’t really doing that much.

Good luck. And may your eyes one day open.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Is this a "Q" thing?

Calm before the "storm" finally going to come to fruition?

Not to my knowledge.

My theory.

Good man.

Forgive my ignorance... are the indictments expected to be opened this year/end of summer/prior to the election? That must happen in order for your theory to hold water, and I simply don't know about the timing...

Just my instincts...but I assume they will be opened within the next several months.
Again,...MY theory...but it feels (to me) like a probable one.

Time will tell.

If it is your theory, could you provide some context as to how you came to these conclusions?

On the surface, it does not appear to be a new theory and is a continuation of the "Q" stuff, which you are knee deep in.

It does appear that you are just trying to push the "Q" nonsense in to other forums/threads.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yes I've been sitting back watching the Democrats throw themselves off a cliff in a desperate hail Mary that will only seal their doom. They already lost. Not just this year...for many to come.

What kind of scares me is if they are willing to throw away the entire democratic party like a poker chip...

Then they, the masters, definitely have a plan b. and a plan c... They may not be very Good plans, but...how much damage will this dangerous beast do while in its final death throes?
edit on 7/2/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
cause this isn't already happening?
conservativebase.com...

This week the anti-ICE rhetoric was heard in the House of Representative when Wisconsin Democrat Rep. Mark Pocan boasted about his plan to introduce legislation that would officially eliminate ICE and it’s subsection the Homeland Security Investigations bureau..

and you know how the immigration issue kept people on the right at home for the last election.......those same people won't show up to check on their investment or anything....

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Then they, the masters, definitely have a plan b. and a plan c...

Open borders.

That's why they fight immigration control.

They think foreigners make the 'best' citizens.

Then after they've wised up to their snip.

A new crop is grown.

Rinse and Repeat.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

So...this is from the "Q" stuff:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You even deleted your post in that thread so you could make it a thread of it's own.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You even deleted your post in that thread so you could make it a thread of it's own.

Useful idiots on the right, talking about what the useful idiots on the left are doing.

How did I not see this was a Q thread spinoff.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

An independent would need support from both R and D, Trump would never get D support because the hatred is irrational.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Can I reference this thread on Nov. 7th?

^^^^THIS

link   

Trump has had almost two years to gather evidence. Almost two years for all the targets to run around in a frenzy creating havoc unimpeded while thinking they are bullet proof. It seems probable a very rude awakening is coming for the dems. It should be interesting to watch the deer-in-the-headlights looks if and when they all get taken away in handcuffs and shackles.

I believe it was Abraham Lincoln who holds the record for largest public execution for treason, that may change after November.

Cheers - Dave

link   
Damned good theory, time will tell just exactly how accurate it might be, but props.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're the only person talking about Q here mate, did you miss the mega thread?

You shouldn't be posting about Q here, unless of course, you are trying to derail the thread so that this gets deleted. But of course, that wouldn't be like you, would it?

On to TAT's topic...

People laugh and joke about the 4d chess stuff, like how could Donald Trump of all people be able to put any kind of plan together. They laugh and ridicule, all the while, Trump is gradually just getting what he wants. People laugh about the stupid comments he makes, about his arrogance and bloviating, but some of the biggest wins he has had have barely been mentioned by him (crackdown on human trafficking for instance).

By calling it 4D chess, the internet has made it seem silly and unbelievable, but people just can't get their heads around the fact that Trump is a business man. Business men, CEO's, are strategists. That's their whole job. Think of a goal, work out how you will get the goal, then get buy in from as many possible stakeholders as you can and attain the goal. Really simple.

Why is it such a surprise that Trump would have a strategic mind?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Oooo..Sorry, Sherlock.

My instincts...My theory.
I chose as many often do to make a thread rather than a post.

If Q had/has the same theory...I'm not aware of it...BUT...

Please feel free to show me Q saying the same thing.

I'll wait.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

You're the only person talking about Q here mate, did you miss the mega thread?

No sir. I read what they are doing over there from time to time. That is how I know this topic most likely originated in that area of thought. Come to find out, I was a bit more correct that I had thought.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Oooo..Sorry, Sherlock. My instincts...My theory. I chose as many often do to make a thread rather than a post.

Ok. But it was a "Q" thing", as I suspected.

If Q had/has the same theory...I'm not aware of it...BUT... Please feel free to show me Q saying the same thing. I'll wait.

I did not say "Q" did say something similar or the same. I asked if this was a "Q" thing, which it does appear to be, and if not what info you used to come to this conclusion.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Bull, what does this particular thread have to do with Q?

If you are a regular poster on the Q thread, does that now mean you are not allowed to create topics elsewhere?

If something on the Q thread inspires my thoughts, am I not allowed to create an unrelated thread elsewhere on the forum?

Your obvious attempts to derail by bringing Q into it are just that, obvious.

You clearly do not have the strategic mind that Donald Trump does.

Out of interest, you managed to find the time to respond to my post, but still weren't able to address the topic, why is that? Surely you have more reason to be in this thread than just being the self appointed Q police?

Do you have an opinion?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Useful idiots on the right, talking about what the useful idiots on the left are doing.

How did I not see this was a Q thread spinoff.

At least the useful idiot righties are loud about how much they hate the leftists and their "soon to be demise".

That way theyre almost helping extremist left wing people realize the error of their ways...

The extreme lefties arent really being loud back, not in the same ways, like telling the extreme righties that they are being led into a trap, a very big trap.

The authoritarian mindsets are gaining traction in the extremists day by day itd seem, as they beat their chests and mentally masturbate to the thought of "death to the democrats!" or "end to the republicans!" All of these numb skulls are being led to the slaughter, and to think the extremists in any party are immune is #ing laughable. But ive tried so many times, as others have, to warn them of what is to come, but they all keep pushing that cart down into the pit of fire.

So enjoy your hellacious wank fest.

FYI, there'll be a fema camp awaiting new arrivals soon enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join