It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRAP Is SET!---R.I.P. Democrat Party 2018

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Democrat Party is being led like lambs to the (figurative) slaughter.

The trap into which it has leaped, is elegant in it's simplicity and brilliance...as any warning of the danger will be arrogantly ignored by those currently rushing towards their own demise.

In simple terms:

As the Democrat Party shifts more and more extreme Left and as that party more firmly embraces the dismantling of ICE as a premier platform plank for 2018 midterms...reaching fever pitch JUST BEFORE the elections...

Tens of Thousands of sealed indictments will be opened...constituting the LARGEST crackdown on MS 13, Child Sex Trafficking, Drugs and Arms Smuggling...in US History.

The back of the US Human/Child Sex Trafficking industry will have been broken...with thousands of high-value/profile arrests...and Billions of illegal drug and crime dollars and property confiscated.

ICE will be credited with playing a premier role in all of this...AT THE SAME TIME members of the Democrat Party are strongly pushing to abolish ICE.

JUST BEFORE THE ELECTION...The Democrat Party becomes universally seen as the allies/confederates of child-traffickers, MS 13 gangs, drug dealers and arms smugglers.

This 'trap' strategy is clear as day...and I can't believe the Democrat Party not only doesn't see it, but continues to zealously assist in bringing about their own demise.

I point out this trap...with full knowledge that the Left will only arrogantly return ridicule and denial.

...to their own ultimate misfortune and peril.

edit on 2-7-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I can see it playing out this way, things appear to be headed in that direction, anyways. 💪💪

Enjoy the show!
edit on 2-7-2018 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can I reference this thread on Nov. 7th?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

That is a brilliant analysis of the 4D chess that is being played out.

Q team has out matched them at every point, this entire abolishing ICE thing is the most absurd position to stake being elected on.

Only now the reality that ICE is what combats HUMAN TRAFFICKING is beginning to go viral, the useful idiots of the left that want this organization are the same useful idiots who refuse to believe how big of an issue this is and who it is connected to... both Democrats and Republicans.

The truth shall free our liberal friends, but it will be a painful awakening.

-Copied from other thread, great call in giving this its own thread it is gold!!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I will never underestimate the stupidity of the American public. (see Hillary 2016 campaign)

But the left is doing a wonderful job of shooting themselves in the foot. And knee. And other foot. And other knee.

They went full retard, then double-downed.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Sure thing.
If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Tell you what... IF it plays out like that and Trump runs again in 3 years I will vote for him, because that would be one of the most amazing moves in the history of politics.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So now how do we get rid of the Republican Party (the DNC's partner in war crimes)?

edit on 2-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Fascinating scenario!! S&F

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I recall the same thing being said about the Republican party after the 2012 election.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I will never underestimate the stupidity of the American public. (see Hillary 2016 campaign)

But the left is doing a wonderful job of shooting themselves in the foot. And knee. And other foot. And other knee.

They went full retard, then double-downed.

Bold text is my doing! Had to!!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Is this a "Q" thing?

Calm before the "storm" finally going to come to fruition?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Easy. After pulling that off, if he does, Trump needs to run for reelection as an independent starting his own party.

Though that could lead down an even worse path...
edit on 7/2/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Is this a "Q" thing?

Not to my knowledge.

My theory.
Blame, criticize or applaud me, alone, for it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is this a "Q" thing?

Not to my knowledge.

My theory.

What information are you using to inform this "theory"?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Is this a "Q" thing?

Not to my knowledge.

My theory.

Good man.

Forgive my ignorance... are the indictments expected to be opened this year/end of summer/prior to the election? That must happen in order for your theory to hold water, and I simply don't know about the timing...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The conspiracy theorist in me says its all planned and the American people are beingly intentionally led to one-party rule.
Admittedly, Im a Trump supporter and everything he has done so far is for the betterment of our country, but hidden in the statement
"You're going to be tired of winning" may bring upon us a time in the future where the party of war and fewer freedoms in the name of national defense becomes a clear and present danger. The alternative is to embrace a party that has gone over the cliffs of insanity and that's not an option.

Don't attack me its a conspiracy site and I didn't bad mouth trump.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
The conspiracy theorist in me says its all planned and the American people are beingly intentionally led to one-party rule.

Then we must counter with a No Party's System (but we throw lots of parties).
edit on 2-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The Democrat Party is being led like lambs to the (figurative) slaughter.

The trap into which it has leaped, is elegant in it's simplicity and brilliance...as any warning of the danger will be arrogantly ignored by those currently rushing towards their own demise.

In simple terms:

As the Democrat Party shifts more and more extreme Left and as that party more firmly embraces the dismantling of ICE as a premier platform plank for 2018 midterms...reaching fever pitch JUST BEFORE the elections...

Tens of Thousands of sealed indictments will be opened...constituting the LARGEST crackdown on MS 13, Child Sex Trafficking, Drugs and Arms Smuggling...in US History.

The back of the US Human/Child Sex Trafficking industry will have been broken...with thousands of high-value/profile arrests...and Billions of illegal drug and crime dollars and property confiscated.

ICE will be credited with playing a premier role in all of this...AT THE SAME TIME members of the Democrat Party are strongly pushing to abolish ICE.

JUST BEFORE THE ELECTION...The Democrat Party becomes universally seen as the allies/confederates of child-traffickers, MS 13 gangs, drug dealers and arms smugglers.

This 'trap' strategy is clear as day...and I can't believe the Democrat Party not only doesn't see it, but continues to zealously assist in bringing about their own demise.

I point out this trap...with full knowledge that the Left will only arrogantly return ridicule and denial.

...to their own ultimate misfortune and peril.

Very well thought out. I can see it playing out exactly as you have said.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join