It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible prophecy unfolding? Collapse of Iran imminent?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There are always people predicting the end times.

Yet we are still here.

I think the old testament is mostly fable.

posted on Feb, 28 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Put very simply what I have gleaned is this. According to the Old Testament the "God" of the Jews decided to wash his hands of humanity for approximately 2000 years. So looking at the history of the past 2000 years and that it seems to take approximately 25-35 years for a curse to take full effect it would seem the old testament is telling us to look for an Apocalypse around the 2020s to the 2030s.

Flip side to the New Testament and the fig tree parables of Matthew 24 and the other gospels. According to them the "Apocalypse" would take the lifetime of the generation to occur from the first event to the last. So making the assumption that the creation of a nation of Israel was an end time event you could assume 2 still valid timeframes to the prediction.

1. The lifetime of the generation is 80 years based on Psalms 90.
2. The lifetime of the generation is based on the last person born at roughly the time Israel was created. Around 100-120 years approximately.

So after looking at the prophesies it appears we're on a repeat of the prophesies of Daniel as far as end times are concerned. The destruction of Iran appears to be the next major event of the preliminaries to the end times.

BUT.

If it happens what follows appears to be quite scary. Essentially in a year the world would turn from what we have currently into the world of the kingdoms of the north and south prophecy of Daniel 11. The US and a number of countries around the world fail and the residue joins one or the other confederacy of states. Then those 2 states get into a war that lasts until the end of the Apocalypse while the events of Revelation play out as well.

So that's what I'm worried about. The end of the world and the start of the new one.

edit on 28-2-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Quotes from article.

A 'shadow war' has been ongoing between Iran and its proxies and regional rivals Israel and Saudi Arabia since at least 2019, which has seen civilian vessels frequently targeted in attacks that threaten to push the region into all-out conflict.

Recent Iran News

U.S. officials have said privately they are watching the situation closely but do not expect a military response for now.

Tensions have increased in Gulf waters and between Iran and Israel since 2018, when then U.S. President Donald Trump ditched Tehran's 2015 nuclear deal with six world powers and reimposed sanctions that have crippled Iran's economy.

On Monday, Washington promised to lead a 'collective response' against Tehran, with US Secretary of State Antony Blinken calling the MT Mercer Street incident 'a direct threat to freedom of navigation and commerce'.

posted on Aug, 5 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

i refer to the link of Daniel 8 you provided early in the OP

And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.

the 2300 days and evenings is still 'sealed' (not revealed) so the 'end times' has not yet even begun

the 2300 days without the sacrifice might just be the 6 1/3 years of the 7 year tribulation

when the deplorable (AC) sets up the Abomination-of-desolation, subdues the Saints, removes the priesthood from temple/Jewish religious tradition... btw: the despicable man is thought to be Syrian or from mede-persian heritage

also, newer thought puts the Beast Empire arising in 2025-2029 and the AC being revealed as the AC & supernatural after mortal head wound healed

covid ---- it plays a role in the opening of the Bottomless Pit and the release of locust army, with men faces & stingers of scorpion tails...but not related to 'pale horse/Death'.... covid has more to do with the opening of seals than 4 horsemen

have a good day, researcher

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the 2300 days and evenings is still 'sealed' (not revealed) so the 'end times' has not yet even begun

Actually I would disagree with that because of the rebirth of the nation of Israel and the fig tree parables of Matthew 24.

According to the parables a possible interpretation is that it would take the lifetime of the "generation" alive at the time the first end time event happens. A rebirth of the nation of Israel was predicted in Ezekiel 37 in the valley of the dried bones prophecy.

So if that event was an end times prophecy fulfilled then that would mean the Apocalypse is 73 years old now. With either a 80 or 120 year approximately time limit. As I said above.

And since you mentioned Covid I would say that quite possibly vaccine passports could be a forerunner of the mark of the beast. It's got everything but the physical mark and that could easily come later.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
bump

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

150 years ago a famous rabbi stated that when the Russian army will march on Crimea, then the time for redemption is close. When the Russian army march onto Constantinople (present day Istanbul) the end time war has already started!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Wars and rumors of wars.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Could it be possible that USA is the anti-christ afterall?

My premises are:
1) they wave the flag of democracy around the world and portray themselves as the 'big brother' and what the world should aspire to be; yet, they are just as morally corrupted as the Evils they claimed to be fighting against.
2) They have invaded a lot of countries and yet they hardly suffer any repercussion from its allies.
3) Covid-19 is proving to be man-made by the elites from the USA.
4a) They are largely a Christian country, and the politicians invoke God's names in their speeches often.
4b) Pope Francis is the 266th pope of the Roman Catholic Church and he became the first citizen from USA, the first non-European and first Jesuit priest to be name pope.

Logically, USA's moral ranking is probably as good as North Korea, except that they are good at marketing themselves and hiding data. However, since she is a superpower, a lot of countries have to yield to her.

Also, there are a few major organisations or alliances created that are also closely tied to USA. For example, NATO, EU, WEF, and G7 etc. Could they be the head, horns or crowns as spoken of in the bible?
edit on 27-2-2022 by LazyRat because: grammar

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LazyRat
According to Daniel 8 and 11 yes it is. Though according to the storyline what happens is the US breaks up into 4 nations and then joins up with Europe to form the kingdom of the north. After WW3 starts with the kingdom of the south the north goes through two leaders. Then the 3rd one is the Antichrist of Daniel.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LazyRat
4b) Pope Francis is the 266th pope of the Roman Catholic Church and he became the first citizen from USA, the first non-European and first Jesuit priest to be name pope.

Pope Francis is Argentine, and he does not have American citizenship. He is a duel Argentinia/Vatican citizen.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

?

So after looking at the prophesies it appears we're on a repeat of the prophesies of Daniel as far as end times are concerned. The destruction of Iran appears to be the next major event of the preliminaries to the end times.

destruction of Iran (AKA; Persia in OT era)...

i read where Persia, Cush are 2 of the many countries which join the war against Israel in End Times...

i bet Persia/ Iran survives the final 7 years and partakes in the judgements, Wraths that the Day-of-the-Lord parcels out to all the Bad Actors since 2,000 BCE up to the future Millennial Kingdom

i think that the 'revealing' of the AC is the next event to go down

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Does the breakup have to be a physical breakup or could it be a structural breakup? USA is a big funder to many organisations, like IMF and NATO. By proxy, I see them as part of USA.

As for the details of the pope, I got it from britannica:

www.britannica.com...

After seeing what's been happening in the past three years, I'm convinced that USA is the anti-christ. However, there are many missing links.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

As I see it Iran will survive but it will get badly mangled when it goes to war with the US. Possibly along with other parts of the middle east when it happens. There are a couple of other prophesies that may go down as well as that one.

There's the Gog-Magog prophecy that could happen at the same time. www.jpost.com...

Also there is a prophecy about the Lebanon cedars burning.

"Open thy doors, O Lebanon, that the fire may devour thy cedars. Howl, fir tree; for the cedar is fallen; because the mighty are spoiled: howl, O ye oaks of Bashan; for the forest of the vintage is come down." (Zechariah 11:1, 2)

Stay tuned that could get Apocalyptic.

As far as unveiling the Antichrist I think that is a few years away yet. Look for the 3rd king of the North to take power to be sure. HOWEVER. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't in the US government currently. He may even be well known. But we won't know for sure for a few years yet.

edit on 2-3-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LazyRat

I think the breakup predicted is political. But what causes it is a major supernatural event. All thing considered it looks like the Daniel 11-4 breakup is the same event predicted by the 6th seal of Revelation and Matthew 24-29 thru 31. Earthquakes and the sun going black and the moon turning red. Stars falling to earth. And then a mass disappearance of people and death of a number of others.

And then the recovery after all that will be without the original federal governments. Rather states and localities will be in charge and form into new governments.

As far as the pope situation is I guess it would be can the current pope hang on for another 10 years approximately or die/resign and get replaced.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The way I interpret Sun going black could mean black smoke covering the sky from morning to evening and the moon turning red could be from the colour of explosion happening at night. It's not exactly red but it's close. Stars falling to earth could be referring to nuclears/rockets/missiles being fired at night. Mass disappearance of people could be due to them being within a close range of nuclear explosion. I read that people existing within a certain distance from nuclear detonation will vapourised almost instantly and anything solid will turn into liquid. Death will then come from those further from the detonation.

Come to think of it, it looks like nuclear explosion will become a reality.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Still watching. Appears that the final line in the sand is being drawn.

Final act of Empire. US, Israel and Saudi Arabia heading for war with Iran.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Protestors supported and funded by US NED, Soros Open societies.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Your thred.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join