It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible prophecy unfolding? Collapse of Iran imminent?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just a bump. Still watching.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Things are simmering

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure "Iran" didn't exist when the Book of Daniel was written, and you can try to associate various symbols like animals to the country. But if you're not Daniel himself (or maybe Ezekiel), and you think you have the authority to speak for God, you're basically a blasphemer and heretic.

Also, FYI, we're always in the "end times," because our lives and our "times" will certainly end, and sooner than later.
edit on 15-5-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

If you read the book of Daniel he specifically says Persia. Iran is actually Persia by a different name. And the prophesies listed in Daniel are for the time of the end. The end times. It's only logical that you watch for the events of Daniel happening if you believe the end times are upon you.

And here is a simple reason to believe that we're in the end times. In the book of Hosea there is a prophesy called the day of Jezreel prophesy. But in verse 6-2 it gives a time line for the prophesy. 3 days in the presence of the Lord. The first 2 days being a long term Leviticus 26 curse upon Israel and a following day being Israel restored. The problem is that those days are 1000 year periods of time according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8.

The 2nd day appears to be nearly up. The end times if they were to happen would happen by the end of the 2nd day. That the 9-11 attacks and 2 countries being conquered in the middle east match Daniel's chap. 8 and 11 opening prophesies of the end days are extremely suspicious. Iran being conquered in a war with the US would match up with event 4.

Also I'm not speaking for God I'm simply noting a extremely curious coincidence between Daniel and recent history. After all in Mark 13 you are told to watch for the end times.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
edit on 15-5-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

This has been a test of the emergency warning system. In case of a real emergency instructions will be given as to kissing your sweet a** goodbye.

That is all.

How close we came.

President Trump confirmed Friday morning that he had decided to stop a planned military strike on Iran "10 minutes" before it was scheduled to begin. Fox News reports:

edit on 21-6-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join