It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible prophecy unfolding? Collapse of Iran imminent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Yes, agree with the Preterism interpretation of revelation, that prophecy was fulfilled in 70AD. Only because Revelation itself tells you.

Revelation 1.1 A revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must SOON take place....

"The 1000 year reign of Christ"

I agree with Amillennialism view, that Jesus will not reign on earth for 1000 years. Revelation 20.4 was comforting those that fought against Roman prosecution. It was promising them a greater life in heaven...

20.4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So if Revelation is a message to 1st century Christians, is there any crumbs fir Christians today.

Perhaps Revelation 2.7

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

But how does one become victorious. By fearing a future armageddon or by facing your Satan in the present?

One is darkness, the other light.

Your choice.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Why in this day and age are we still thinking like this?
What if I said that according to the third Harry Potter book, that the end days are here as it was written by volderbutt?
It’s just a collection of word of mouth stories and songs, translated many times over and finally picked over by some whack jobs in the Orthodox Church to make us what? Feel good about paying Caesar his dues?

Can we like, live in the real world?
This is mind boggling to me how people still base their fears on this kind of crap.

Harry Potter books are known as fiction. The Bible is not fiction. But you can believe it is by choice and possibly at your own peril.

edit on 2-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
'You will suffer consequences few throughout history have ever suffered': Trump sends stark warning to Iranian President Rouhani and says the US will no longer stand for his 'demented words of violence and death'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It looks like things may be heating up.

edit on 23-7-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Can we like, live in the real world? 
This is mind boggling to me how people still base their fears on this kind of crap

You mean can we all live in the world that's
inside YOUR head? YOUR idea, the one that
doesn't boggle YOUR mind with "This crap".
Screw everyone else who might like the
mind boggling. Our very existence on this
blue ball hung in the cosmos is mind
boggling. One doesn''thave to leap much
further to consider a designer.The world
is what it is. Get over it.

edit on Ram72318v25201800000015 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sanctions are coming.

By my timetable on this Iran should collapse in the next 2 years. Seems to be holding to the timetable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join