It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Democrats Plan To Launch Civil War On July 4th

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

BWAHAHAHA

That’s hilarious..

So how many rightwing terrorist attacks have there been in the last 25 years???

150 www.adl.org...

How many left wing terrorist attacks I. That same period?

According to Wikipedia.. none.. atleast none committed by a terrorist group..

There were a bunch before the end of the Cold War, but after the weather underground and the Puertorican liberation front was disbanded there really haven’t been any..

But say we count Christopher Dorner and the Texas police shooter..

Well that 2 compared to 150..

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What nobody knows is this. One night after hanging out with Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz. Alex Jones fought the civil war by himself in his basement. No one won.
edit on 2-7-2018 by karmicecstasy because: Past proves Future

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Lol

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The number in 2016 alone are beyond counting.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: oloufo

Dang it!!! Who told Alex!?!?!?

Welp. There goes the element of surprise. 🙄

Hey, has anyone here heard yet what the dress code is? Hillary was supposed to send out an email, but I guess her server is down or something... Anyone? I don’t have much in the way of tactical garments, so I thought maybe I’d just go full out Prom Wear.

The conservatives will be in camouflage body armor with AR-15’s, AK-47’s, and M-4’s, not that the other side know’s the difference. The liberals will ware pastel yoga paints and pink pussy hats, heavily armed with California approved flint lock rifles, cause that all anyone would ever need. I expect the war to last about as long as the Super bowl 1/2 time show. Wonder who is going to sing?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I don't know about July the 4th, but when the next election happens...the UN will bring its troops into our country.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Alex Jones: Democrats Plan To Launch Civil War On July 4th

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Stamp this one with:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Technically you have to wait til Wednesday to say that with 100% certainty.

That said I think you're probably right.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Alex Jones is what you get when you mix religion with coc aine.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Do people really belive this BS? Why is this maniac that popular?

The people that want this to be true are the ones who listen to Jones, and have have stockpiled months of food, prepped their bug out bag to the last ounce, spend ridiculous amounts of time at the range, practice urban escape routes of their city, stockpile more guns than they could ever need, and don't want all their preparation to go to waste.

Some people enjoy the thought of strife, war, and struggle. And plenty (even on this site), who feel that those of a differing opinion are a waste of oxygen, and should just be removed from the country. Sad.. but true.

I don't think Alex believes half of the tripe he sells... he just generates crap to make $$$ off the gullible and easily swayed, pandering to their conspiracies / theories.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ugh.

Well. Frankly I’m upset.

I mean, I’m waiting for the Civil War van to take me off to battle when I get a call from our squad leader who says “sorry, we got sidetracked and are having a cookout with some friends.”

So now there is NO war and they don’t even come get me for the party!!

And here I am all decked out in my red white and blue prom dress (with combat boots, thank you), a freaking tiara and No Where to go.

I guess I’m gonna have to call an Uber.

😡

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Ugh.

Well. Frankly I’m upset.

I mean, I’m waiting for the Civil War van to take me off to battle when I get a call from our squad leader who says “sorry, we got sidetracked and are having a cookout with some friends.”

So now there is NO war and they don’t even come get me for the party!!

And here I am all decked out in my red white and blue prom dress (with combat boots, thank you), a freaking tiara and No Where to go.

I guess I’m gonna have to call an Uber.

😡

Pfft, the excuse from mine was "Sorry, we're drunk at a pool party, eating burgers & lighting off mortars."

Damn revolutionaries, never follow through on a damn thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well, it's July 5th and I don't see any Mad Max types driving around with Union Jacks flying over their crazy vehicles.

Hmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What was the score? how many leftists did you all bag?.

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

No thats the invasion us crazy Brits are planning I got a Cameo word up cod piece specially.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Now, why in the heck would anyone be flying the Union Jack in an American revolution in this century!?

I have only had one, count it, one person from the states ask me to personally come and take North America back under British rule, and I politely declined, since it would not be democratic to consider it... I also required that the person asking to be subjugated made the UK an offering of good BBQ food, in order that I even give the notion a second thought, leave alone discuss it with my MP!

I jest of course, the very idea is ridiculous, but honestly, I do not believe anyone involved in a revolutionary effort in the US, is going to do so with the Union Jack flying over their vehicles. Besides, many believe that the Union Flag only becomes the Union Jack if its flown over the bows of a warship.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Do people really belive this BS? Why is this maniac that popular?

Yes..why is he popular???.. because pp believe his BS

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join