It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Democrats Plan To Launch Civil War On July 4th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Spider879

Bisphenol A (BPA) does turn frogs transgender. And the FDA etc wont restrict it. And its in everything. Freaking synthetic estrogen. And it is bad for humans. Long half life. The environment is saturated with it inside homes, out in field & stream forest & frog. And the EPA etc wont restrict it.Even though it isnt necessary to use.

A legit peer reviewed study pls, pretty pls with cherry on top..not that ah don't trust ya! Just need some expert opinion on this.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Nope.

I just call out BLM for what it is (as well as likewise SJWFRONT 'Nu-Nazi' Identity Politics obsessed hyper-tribalists), and I do it with gusto, which triggers "liberals" galore. The same arguments would trigger Neo-Nazi types just the same, as they're all torn from the same cloth, but they're not allowed around here is the reality no matter how much the lefty's around here want to try to act like everyday "conservatives" as the same ilk as them the way the lefty's these days too often are obsessed with Identity Politics. It's actually a shame the klan types arent allowed around here or else I'd have twice the sport doing my thing I do. Although the lefty's are more fun as they're absolutely self-deluded to the fact they're no different aside from what they happen to like / HATE. They still think & act the same ways, just like different flavors. That the two sides are absolutely against the other is quite hilarious, although tragic the DNC has driven the bulk of their base into that kind of thinking. And note I dont say this to be a dick, but for reals, Hilter would be proud of the method being so well done and so en masse (because he helped invent it).

edit on 2-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I've read them. Goo look for them. I've seen chinese factory working going sterile and I think even dying from the stuff. And definitely the frogs thing. Wikipedia had it all (the human factors) sugar coated when I checked last 2 years ago, but the frogs one should be there.

But for reals, look around, look at the numbers, 2 years ago I pulled up a number no one disputed it that there are four times as many (born) male transgenders as (born) female transgenders. Which makes perfect sense: females wouldnt 'become female' from more estrogen, but males being saturated with estrogen (and indoctrination [in a sleazey sex driven society no less]) well you do the math.

Until I see a study that explains that 4:1 discrepancy, BPA + Social Engineering is the what what in the butt.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Alex Jones is an idiot.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

BLM is a militant SJW front masquerading as if its all about poor black dudes getting shot. As thats the perfect point of contention to drive
their flock into a violent RAGE. 

Or maybe it is just about that, as at least one of the founding members family was shot dead unarmed by a cop, maybe the rise in such extra judicial executions is linked to a rise in white supremacist infestation.

FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?
www.pbs.org...

I'd answer not a damn thing changed, those Tiki torch bearing fks have guns and uniforms without Nazi emblems or KKK thingy while on duty.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I've read them.

Alt-Righty then..share them, pls deny my ignorance on this.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Their own guiding principles proves its the full SJW buffet.

And they prove they arent truly about the black people because they wont go after the policy (War on Drugs) that is the root cause of / excuse for the Police State. Instead its blame cops & white people (which isnt even an 'end'). Its just the stuff of an identity proxy war. The design is so obvious but they're counting on you all to not see the forest thru the trees; to not acknowledge the roots under neath the tree; to only look at the leaves but not the design of the tree itself. Which keeping everyone staring at the curtain is easy when the curtain SCREAMS and drips with racism.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Dude I'm working I'm in and out trying to keep these short. I'll do a thread some time and get everyone all worked up about it, just for you.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Alex Jones is a Zionist front-man. This balloon needs a fkin therapy.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA

OH MAN THAT IS HILARIOUS!

So what is the list of people arrested have to do with soros?!!

Lol..

“Oooooh. The super secret leftist illuminati is out to get you”

Lol

Come debunk it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And dont just be a coward like the others and only talk about the one video (one single piece out of what 80+ pieces of evidence) and then scurry off and then act like you never saw any of it.

PS: Way to keep things respectful. You lot show your losing hand way too easy. lol

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Who actually listens to what alex jones says anymore? What year is it?!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Dude I'm working I'm in and out trying to keep these short. I'll do a thread some time and get everyone all worked up about it, just for you.

Nuff love...don't get yourself or business in trouble..

edit on 2-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Alex Jones is full of crap.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

And they prove they arent truly about the black people because they wont go after the policy (War on Drugs) that is the root cause of / excuse for the Police State.

ssdp.org...

I'm sure you believed what you typed, buuut brah!! it ain't even.

Black Lives Matter Activist Confronts Clinton at Fundraiser
amp.timeinc.net...

And just to drive home a point, they went after Hillery and remind her and her husband of their drugs policy and ,super predictor comment and locking away black males in record numbers...that show down cause her many a young Millennia black votes to Burnie or sat on their hands election day.
edit on 2-7-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

With all of the drama "BLM" has been causing, it's kind of a surprise the phrase "War On Drugs" is only mentioned 3 times total in their official website, out of at least 570 pages

The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs

originally posted by: Spider879
And just to drive home a point, they went after Hillery and remind her and her husband of of their drugs policy and and ,super predictor comment, and locking away black males in record numbers...that show down cause her many a young Millennia black votes to Burnie or sat on their hands election day.

Was it BLM The Fountainhead went after Hillary, or a few kids whom happened to get in there at her?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They targeted Hillary wasn't some random kids they then made it a point not to endorsed anyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Wasnt that confrontation more about the Superpredators three strikes law she heralded?

A pair of Black Lives Matter activists interrupted Hillary Clinton Wednesday night at a private fundraiser, confronting the Democratic presidential candidate with past statements she made about youth in gangs.
"We want you to apologize for mass incarceration," Ashley Williams said at the Charleston, South Carolina, event. "I'm not a 'super predator,' Hillary Clinton."

Williams was referring to statements Clinton made in New Hampshire during her husband's 1996 presidential re-election campaign, defending then-President Bill Clinton's 1994 crime bill. The bill advocated for tougher policing of gang members.
Williams and a colleague paid the $500 ticket price to attend the Clinton event, according to the Huffington Post. www.cnn.com...

Yep.

And not a word about BLM Central sending them there.

The words "drugs" and "war" lacking from the pages completely.

Even at Huff&PuffPo:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Now bring in the fact that out of 570 pages only three pages total even mentioned the War on Drugs... shall I go on?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The extreme nut job left vs. the extreme nut job right? Awesome. I'd be hoping for a tie. Clean house so the rest of America (the sane ones) can live in peace.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
If the left is starting a revolution...which I can believe, they have already fired the opening shots. It is just a cold civil war right now.

nothing civil about it

it's gonna be a loooooong summer

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

LMAO.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join