It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Democrats Plan To Launch Civil War On July 4th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Why people on the left are so angry:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Did you ever see the rationale for the BLM UK airport closure?

Did you read it? Did you consider the linkage between climate related concerns, and the idea that continuing the same old fossil burning habits guarantees that a disproportionately darker complected group of people, will be the ones to be displaced by the rising tides, and the least financially able to up sticks and move elsewhere?

I mean, did you even think about it for a single second, or were you too busy being angry?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Says someone who thinks it is ok for the government to execute people for not obeying an order instantly..

Lol

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Conservatism is based on anger..

They are not offering any new ideas to deal with the worlds problems..

So all that leaves is getting mad at the world for changing..

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yeah I saw Al Gore's fancy pance flood map animations. It showed the FLorida peninsula here totally underwater. A saying down here is "whites are the minority now"... meaning BLM must be right: "GLOBAL WARMING IS RACIST"!

edit on 2-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Says someone who thinks it is ok for the government to execute people for not obeying an order instantly..

Lol

WTF are you talking about? WhoTF do you think you're talking to?

Deluded much?

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Conservatism is based on anger..

No it isn't. Conservatism is the anchor to balance progressive(mot a bad word) policies. It's a counter balance that's necessary as not everything "progressive" is a positive move. But as long as ya'll look at each other as enemies, as opposed to fellow Americans, this is the attitude that's going to come to the fore.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yeah I saw Al Gore's fancy pance flood map animations. It showed the FLorida peninsula here totally underwater. A saying down here is "whites are the minority now"... meaning BLM must be right: "GLOBAL WARMING IS RACIST"!

I always thought you were under a mass Canadian movement south.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

That settles it. Plenty of hard evidence there.

Better board up my windows, clean my AK-47, and set up a guard roster.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No. I got set adrift.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Nailed it.

This is the thing that troubles me, the sheer blindness of those saying "the left started it", and bringing up BLM as if they have anything to do with it. Lets say for a moment that BLM HAVE something to do with it... well, they did not shed first blood either. No matter which way you slice it, no one on the left has started a damned thing. They MIGHT well have to finish something, but they sure as hell didn't start anything.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It has nothing to do with sides because
both sides extremists are not created equal..

A left wing extremist is a snowflake triggered over micro aggressions..

A right wing extremists is a white supreist militia type that is armed to the teeth and maybe trains in paramilitary tactics..

When a left wing extremist gets fed up and snaps they write a scathing review on Twitter..

When a rightwing extremist snaps you get the Oklahoma City bombing.. or the Dylan roof shooting..

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This has nothing to do with Al Gore!

The man is an irrelevance now, and has been since the last time he was satirised by those witty fellows at South Park HQ.

Did you actually pay the slightest bit of attention to anything that has ACTUALLY happened in the world in the last fifteen years? There are island nations full of humble, but skint people, whose islands are disappearing into the rising tide, more and more every single year. These nations output virtually no greenhouse emissions, especially when compared with just one small town in the developed world, and yet their land, their way of life, is the one under threat from the effects of climate change.

But here's the thing.

No matter how you frame it, who you include in it, the point of the matter is that first blood has been shed by people who are by no means on the left of the debates ongoing. Its been shed, no matter whether its cops killing unarmed people of colour, or white supremacists mowing down counter-protestors, firing into crowds, or the casual and callous drowning of entire nations under a flood created by the western developed nations largely speaking, the fact is that the left did not fire first, and I hope to God their shots are the last to ring out, because if something DOES kick off, and the right win out, the human race is finished, doomed, done, dead and dust before you can say race to the bottom.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

That is a great meme. Kind of gives credence to the phrase “be careful what you wish for”.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

In human history has there ever been a society where the left was more violent than the right?

With left and right being the dictionary definitions of left and right..

Left being the side wanting broad change in a new direction and right meaning uphold traditions over broad changes or return to some bygone era????

For every John Brown (civil war) there were hundreds of lynchings..

For every civil rights riot the anti-protestors were more violent than the protestors.

For every Weather underground there were 10 abortion attacks or and still those pesky lynchings were still going on..

Now don’t get me wrong the left has plenty of its own problems..but both sides do not have the same problems..

OF COURSE YOUR MILITIA TYPES ARE GOING TO BE MORE VIOLEMT THAN SNOWFLAKES..

Conclusion) the right has maybe always, but definitely recently has been blaming the left for what they are already doing..

Republican governors gerrymander every purple state during the last census..

Then they blame the intangible left for rigging elections..

There are countless rightwing terrorist attacks, so they pretend like the left is having a violent uprising..

Their media is the laughing stock of the worlds media sources, so they pretend like ALL media is a laughing stock..

The KKK and a plethora of white supremacy groups are proud card carrying republicans who put on fundraisers for republican canidates.

So they pretend like every group that isn’t conservative is supporting democrat canudates..

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Show me.

Don't tell me. Show me an unbiased source that calls it that way.

Lol unbiased source to you means only the ones that see it your way.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Quite the divider aren’t you? A visible symptom of what’s troubling America at the moment.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

How much has sea level risen total the last 20 years?

Does this mean the Chinese and the people of India are also RACISTS?

Way to dodge the topic though: BLM is a hardcore left wing militant SJW front, as evidenced by about every metric we could come up with to measure them by, but perhaps most over the top how there's an actual UK BLM and they literally shut down an airport screaming how "Global Warming Is Racist!".

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think we're all doomed.

I'm going to be in my bunker all week stocking up on Hot Pockets and Mountain Dew.

It's the only way to be sure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join