It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Democrats Plan To Launch Civil War On July 4th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yeah its a crying shame. He really could have been something special. His old documentaries are still great stuff. But then he stopped making them all the sudden, and then it seems right around that time now its all left/right partisan drivel with some conspiracy stuff to coat over it.
edit on 2-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Something will start and then the national guard will be thrown into the mix and all these children throwing temper tantrums will be out in their place and see who really is boss. Here's a hint, not a bunch of people with meme flags and batons and shields and sticks.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

The hate mongering from all this right wing propagandists is just staggering and patently ridiculous..

So is the left a bunch of sensitive snowflakes driving prias’s and frequenting coffee shops or are they rabid mauraders hell bent on distruction????

Because you don’t find both of those attributes in one human being! Lmao..

It is just laughable..

Besides all the liberals hate guns and the military according to the rightwing propagandists, right??

So how are they supposed to be fighting this civil war?!?!

BWAHAHAHA

IT US PROPAGANDA MEANT FOR STUPID PEOPLE.. they can’t even keep their narrative straight!

I swear I don’t know how this stuff ever works?!?!

In my life time we have had 2 terrorist attacks by people that could even remotely be considered left wing ...and even those 2 probably were not supporters of the democrat party or anything and a good argument could be made that it wasn’t really that politically motivated..

Chris dorner mad at precieved slights in his time as a police officer..

And the Texas shooter mad at the killings of unarmed people at the hands of police.

In that time there have been 6-7 abortion clinic attacks, Dylan room, Kevin McVay, , 7-8 Bonny and Clyde militia couples, the Kathy gifford shooter, exc..

Just hundreds of right wing idiots who went on shooting sprees... and quite a few for political reasons.

It isn’t even close which side is more likely to use violence and their normal narrative even says as much.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You put 10 Democrats in a room and they cannot agree on where to go to lunch let alone organize themselves into a fighting force. Most of Democrat leadership were hippies who just want to smoke pot and make love.

edit on 2-7-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly! As if Democrat who are mostly ex-hippies are going to miss an opportunity to party.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Alex Jones has some sort of narcissistic disorder. What an absolute nut job.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Every time someone says something like this, I have to ask the following...

Was it the left who discharged firearms into a crowd of protestors in Charlottesville? Was it the left who drove a car into a crowd of protestors, killing one of them?

I think not.

No doubt some idiot will be along to tell me that BLM related killings have anything to do with the left wing organisations out there. Its bollocks of course, they have nothing to do with matters of left and right whatsoever. The fault for those killings rests squarely with police forces and central government, failing to edit with extreme prejudice, any officer from the ranks, whenever they burn out and turn savage. When this happens and nothing is done, it is only logical that at some stage, someone will take matters into their own hands, and use force to initiate change. Its not right, but when you take the option of peaceful demonstration off the table, by treating all gatherings of people as riots not protests, the pressure in the situation will necessarily be released.

No, the only "side" that has killed anyone, or even tried to, has been white supremacist nutters, killing those who had the balls to go out and protest against the continuing oppression of minorities by savage thugs.

First blood has been and gone, you are right about that. But you are hideously mistaken about who fired the first shot, and who possesses the moral high ground in whatever battles ensue as a result.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

BWAHAHAHA so what that Sean Hannity has told you do you not believe???

When you believe every twobit rightwing commentators spouting nonsense. You believing something is not a very high bar at all.

Lol

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Both sides have to push the narrative and division in hopes that someone will start something big.

Alex Jones is a fear monger and a hype narrator that caters to a large following.

I like his site and I buy one or two of the vitamin suppliments he sells. I dont agree with 90% of what Alex says but I get where he is coming from on a general level.

Breitbart is also one of the sites I also visit. s
Same thing.

It doesnt make me turn into somthing I am not and doesnt mean Im extreme right. I take varied opinions from different places and form my own consensus.

Alex Jones isnt going to stop doing something because some on here or the msm doesnt like it. Get used to it because that is exactly how it should be.

Everyone has a right to choose where they get their news from and the places that report the news arent trying to incite violence or push complete made up stories which some have done already.

The only problem I have with all media outlets is no one holds them accountable for the reporting. No one. Hell even snopes doesn't get their so called fact checking right either...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
No doubt some idiot will be along to tell me that BLM related killings have anything to do with the left wing organisations out there. Its bollocks of course, they have nothing to do with matters of left and right whatsoever.

BLM is a militant SJW front masquerading as if its all about poor black dudes getting shot. As thats the perfect point of contention to drive their flock into a violent RAGE.

Which I can go on demonstrating for pages and pages.

But I throw you a quick one: If it isnt a far left organization then what was BLM UK doing shutting down that UK airport screaming that "global warming is racist"??

Why is there even a BLM UK in the first place?

And why is Brexit a big deal to them?

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yeah..and we should listen to good ol Alex because he was right about.
1. Govt Turing frogs gay??
2. Jade Helm??
3.Hobbit Homes??
4. Lizard ppl??
Obama took you gurrrnz.??
What else?? ….why even listen to this obnoxious fraud.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Yeah..and we should listen to good ol Alex because he was right about.
1. Govt Turing frogs gay??
2. Jade Helm??
3.Hobbit Homes??
4. Lizard ppl??
Obama took you gurrrnz.??
What else?? ….why even listen to this obnoxious fraud.

Because freedom to choose and conspiracy is a heck of a lot more interesting than the MSM.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Show me.

Don't tell me. Show me an unbiased source that calls it that way.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Bisphenol A (BPA) does turn frogs transgender. And the FDA etc wont restrict it. And its in everything. Freaking synthetic estrogen. And it is bad for humans. Long half life. The environment is saturated with it inside homes, out in field & stream forest & frog. And the EPA etc wont restrict it.Even though it isnt necessary to use.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Personally, I’m still tuckered out from the War on Christmas and the Bowling Green Massacre.

too funny!

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Google UK airport BLM.

Poor black dudes getting shot is what BLM is about, right?? RIGHT???

Wrong:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I dont visit InfoWars for Alex Jones. I visit them regularly for Paul Joseph Watson, Owen Shroyer, David Knight, a bunch of co hosts that visit for dicussing topics.. Guess that makes me a label for being a fool right... Right

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Spider879

Bisphenol A (BPA) does turn frogs transgender. And the FDA etc wont restrict it. And its in everything. Freaking synthetic estrogen. And it is bad for humans. Long half life. The environment is saturated with it inside homes, out in field & stream forest & frog. And the EPA etc wont restrict it.Even though it isnt necessary to use.

Heh, so that part was true. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

And here goes Soros Paid Riot Squad types, the police were reporting many were from out of state:

Like I said, militant SJW force.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

In my life time we have had 2 terrorist attacks by people that could even remotely be considered left wing ...and even those 2 probably were not supporters of the democrat party or anything and a good argument could be made that it wasn’t really that politically motivated..

All large ideologies have extremists.... I know that one is your team so you like to think there is a higher morality....

Maybe you're not that old, maybe not old enough to know of Weather Underground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join