It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Presidente AMLO!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hopefully he has very good security.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

DO THE MATH Math designed the Universe

Maths is abstract

An abstraction designed the Universe

all hail

the Calculus designer - Gottfried Leibniz

Gottfried = peace of god

therefore equation solved

or

Algebra invented by Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi was a 9th-century Muslim mathematician and astronomer. He is known as the "father of algebra", a word derived from the title of his book, Kitab al-Jabr.

therefore god is a Muslim mathematician

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Here is the video if you want to translate it.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

The question is why would a liberal news station lie about what a liberal Mexican President said?
I know your saying your wife says, but do you get all your news from your wife, and just where does she get her news from. Any links you can give me for that?

So you speak spanish and heard him say this? Prove it. Shes watched the debates and has never heard this been brought up. Its not hard to believe our msm is lying, this is nothing new. And yes i trust my wife and her family who currently live in mexico over our news about whats going on in mexico... pffft

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The early Strategy ...

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

Congratulations to Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on becoming the next President of Mexico. I look very much forward to working with him. There is much to be done that will benefit both the United States and Mexico!
😃

This is what President Lopez Obrador campaigned on:

Primary platform points:
♦Amnesty to all drug cartels.
♦No longer will work with U.S. immigration enforcement.
♦Nationalize oil industry.
♦Farm subsidies. ♦Elimination of multinational corporate influence on farming.
♦Support and assistance for economic growth plan: using •mass migration of Mexican nationals into Southern U.S.,
•create AmeriMex border region, and
•remittance of earnings back to Mexico as initiative for rapid domestic economic growth.
Source w/more at: theconservativetreehouse.com... -mexico/

I think the U.S. is going to have to get that wall built FAST!

President Trump is holding off on signing a new NAFTA deal until after the mid-term elections. A smart delay, while he feels out this new Mexican President.
Source: www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
She will watch it when she is done eating
Ill let you know what he says. If im wrong i will tell you.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: carewemust

You should ask him or the previous admin. Maybe also look at his platform and what promises he made. In other words its like asking what Trump felt about Weiner's laptop on the day of his inauguration.

You're better than that care-you-must.

This new President of Mexico KNEW IN ADVANCE that the age of sexual consent was going to be lowered to age 12. I was asking if anyone here on ATS WHO FOLLOWS MEXICAN POLITICS knows what statements this new President has made on this crazy move by the Mexican Congress, or whatever its called there.

I live in Mexico and this is not true, there is no law like that and it has not been announced to exist ever in the future

Also I asked my friends and they say for the most part it is ok to date 15, 16 and 17 year olds and no big deal but if you are found drinking or trying to get her into a hotel you are in very big trouble almost 100%

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Here is the video if you want to translate it.

My wife says hes talking about human rights but nothing about 12 year olds or sexual age of consent.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Hopefully they will kick out the DEA,CIA,ending the drug wars the federal black budget's depended on how many drugs pass border,these drug lords are no different then the ones the CIA supply's in the states,big white elephant,otherwise the US would of overtaken them in war,the position they are in works great,and can point blame

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I wish him luck in his co-Leadership with the Cartels. Maybe they will even let him legalize marijuana, since it is not a very profitable drug for them anymore.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Maths is abstract

all hail

Gottfried = peace of god

or

Algebra invented by Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi was a 9th-century Muslim mathematician and astronomer. He is known as the "father of algebra", a word derived from the title of his book, Kitab al-Jabr.

Oh ok, so were talking nonsense, I thought we were talking about actual math, which isnt abstract actually if you know the formulas

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: xuenchen

Well great! No need for a stupid wall now, I guess.

That's what you think.

👥🕶

Mexicans generally dont care about a wall or America, stop listening to our media. They can care less about how big our wall is. They love their country, Mexicans have pride in there country. The only reason 99.9999% of mexicans coming to america is for the greenback. Save up to buy a house or farm or business then return. All this crap about illegal immigrants is mostly bogus. Mexicans would perfer to stay in mexico especially if they can make better money.

Yes exactly. They have no desire to come here and become American or contribute to our society. They want to come here, earn money, and send as much as humanly possible back to Mexico, all the while using up as many free services and generosity of Americans as they can, and eventually leave themselves to go back home.

Some are genuinely nice people who's company I have greatly enjoyed, and I cannot blame them at all for doing what they can to enrich their own families and their own nation as much as possible and in the easiest way possible... likewise they cannot blame Me for doing what I can to enrich My people, by cutting off access to the American teat for all but a very small amount who have proved they are likely to stay and assimilate into American culture, and that they have something to offer besides a willingness to break the law.

We should force them to turn around, march Back where they came from, and Face the cowardly Cartels, and fight for their freedom! We can provide material and intel assistance, IF they show a willingness to take back their country, but cannot fight the battle for them.

If people love America so much, they need to improve their own nations laws to be more like our Constitution. Our Constitution is the blueprint for freedom. It's not difficult to understand.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I believe the last time that a leader in South America defied the C(IA)artels, it caused a fairly serious series of violent repercussions. That being said, very few things worth doing, are easy, and some of the things which are most worth doing, require taking significant risks with ones well being.

It is good to hear that Mexico has a leader who is prepare to put himself at significant risk, in order to remove the proxy agents of the United States, from his territory. I wish him every success in reclaiming his nation from the clutches of the powers which currently hold sway there.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Let's just make sure he, ELMO, is also advocating just as strongly for people who migrate illegally into HIS country. Let's make sure they are being treated properly... THEN he can begin to talk about how other countries handle the same situation.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Did he say anything about citizens going towards U.S. borders. That is what I am talking about.

You seem to be shifting our conversation, which seems suspicious.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Flooding the border is his concession to the cartels.
It's opens up more business for them.
This clown thinks he is going to milk wealth out of the United States.
Make Mexico great again.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: highvein

Let's just make sure he, ELMO, is also advocating just as strongly for people who migrate illegally into HIS country. Let's make sure they are being treated properly... THEN he can begin to talk about how other countries handle the same situation.

Excellent point. Get your own house in order before trying to get someone else's in order.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Three South American presidents all died of cancer in like a one year window back around 2013. Crazy odds as South America only has 12 nations.

edit on 2-7-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Maths is abstract

all hail

Gottfried = peace of god

or

Mathematics designed the Universe
The Universe was created when within that infinitesimally small singularity particles collided and the Higgs-Boson was created. The Higgs-Bosun (God or God-****) particle gave all those particles mass , gravity was born , and the rest is "pre-history"

But , this is off-topic...

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Did he say anything about citizens going towards U.S. borders. That is what I am talking about.

You seem to be shifting our conversation, which seems suspicious.

Sorry, im not trying to shift. He does mention his people coming to the border, he knows they do for money and he tells his people he will make there economy much better so they wont have to. He tells them he wants mexico back to where people feel secure to vacate to mexico and have a lot of tourism. If your talking about illegals coming here and children being seperated from there parents because mom or dad got arrested for crossing illegally then no, he hasnt said anything. My wife doesnt even feel sorry for them, she says they knew this would happen its nothing new and says they are only trying to get into america to make some of that great green back and will say anything to get in. Sure, i think some genuinely try to enter for safety but i think our media is blowing this way out of proportion, anything to bash the Trump family, but thats all the MSM does. My wife doesnt like Trump at all but she sees right through the MSM. Idk if thats the answer you are looking for but when i have asked about whats being discussed on debates and speaches he mentions that about his people trying to leave. The economy is so bad people are trying to work for the cartels and his goal is to make the economy so strong nobody will anymore and itll make the cartels small and weak. Idk if id call this guy a liberal, hes all about power and freedom to the people and getting his people to start there own business rather then government controlling business and healthcare. Anyway, sorry for the run on paragraph, im great with math but my grammar sucks, not ashamed to admit that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join