It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Triangular UFO Found: Red Lights in Pacific Ocean (2014)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: peacefulpete

There is absolutely no red illumination of the water or the area surrounding the boat.

You don’t see to the left of the boat there’s red on the sign and around the boat?

Should have gone to specsavers.

Yes, and I also noticed that the red light was not illuminating the water and the sky. As per the topic of conversation.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You know what? I’m done.

Photos have been posted and explanations have been given, yet you’re still completely ignorant and keep moving the goalposts.

Enjoy your boats with red lights.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: peacefulpete

You made a ridiculous statement about fishing boats, I showed you that it was wrong. Can you not have the balls to just admit you were wrong?

Not just cloud cover prevents you seeing cars, there is night time too. When it's dark.

Most fishing boats would be the "smaller, homemade unofficial type of fishing boats"? You plainly have no idea about commercial fishing.

What am I supposed to admit I was wrong about? I'm right that the photos are from an area that doesn't have fishing boats.

Cars at night are quite visible from a plane, not only for their headlights, but for their dark shapes against an illuminated road.

You can't possibly be disagreeing that most fishing boats would be small, homemade rigs. We're talking about impoverished third-world countries where the people are working themselves almost like slaves. Yes, I expect that's the majority of fishing boats.

For developed countries with a better standard of living, sure they must have navy-type vessels, but that can't possibly be more numerous than all the impoverished countries with presumably small, cheap, homemade rigs. Trying to make money to be able to eat the next day.

You were wrong in stating that fishing boats don't travel for hundreds of miles to catch fish, as I clearly pointed out. You said that would be "ridiculous", remember?

What's this about impoverished third-world countries? Look at a map - we are talking about Russia and Japan. Russia and Japan don't have fishing boats? Blimey, you really are spouting nonsense.

Look the main point is that, according to the pilot, boats don't travel in the area he was flying over.

And re: 3rd world countries: I was saying that they would be expected to have small fishing boats that leave at night and come back in the morning.

And that I'd expect most fishing boats in the world, to be such small homemade rigs from 3rd world countries.

Regardless all that, the pilot's description is that boats just don't travel in that geographic area.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

A little research on google reveals that the nearest major port to the pilot's stated location is the Russian port of Petropavlosk- Kamchatsky - a distance of some 310 Nautical miles.

Any comment, OP?

My comment would be, how did you calculate he was 310 miles from land?

And does that overcome his familiarity with the area that boats don't travel to?

And his description of the lights as too big to be boats, and the wrong color of what is to be expected?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Stop trolling and point out exactly what you don't understand. For the topic of calculating exact miles, please do it, instead of repeating how easy it is to do it. ... I honestly don't think this quote is even from me: I said that because I don't care what distance he was from the coast, you were the one to make random suggestion that it could be 800-900 miles. I walked you through it, I quoted what you said about the distance and if its so important to me for me to work it out. You said that after quoting me saying I could care less about the distance from the coast, I was pointing out that you don't need to make stupid assumptions that it could be 800 or 900 miles when you are given the exact location. If its incoherent then try reading slowly because I put it step by step.

It's incoherent because you've been talking for 2 days about how easy it is to calculate his miles, but you won't just do it, you just keep talking about how easy it is.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So why bring it up? Why say fishing in that area is 3rd world and they Go out at night and come home in the morning to feed their family? Why say that?

Because it's logical to expect that most fishing boats in the world are from impoverished countries (and/or impoverished people), and are staying close to shore as possible.
edit on 19-7-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You linked many times, please quote the pilot saying boats don't go in that stretch of the Pacific. Boats don't go in that stretch of the Pacific? The pilot never said that. The pilot said that he hasn't seen boats in that area not that boats don't go there. Are you rephrasing again?

Are you bantering again?

The pilot clearly said statements to that effect, that boats don't travel in that area. Why don't YOU re-quote his statements and waste your own time with that.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Just go outside and get some air. This is just getting so ridiculous, Its worse that train wreck happening this is epic This display is like 2 galaxies colliding.

I'm sorry you're so distressed about an airplane pilot photographing mysterious, unknown, unexplainable, giant red lights that were too big to be boats, in an area of the Pacific Ocean that boats don't travel to.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Oh look - here is one of those small, home made fishing boats.

Petropavlosk Fishing Vessels

I bet she won't venture very far out to sea just to catch fish. No doubt just trying to make enough money to eat the next day.

Um there is no image on the website you just linked.

Maybe you should upload a photo to that site and then re-post the same link lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Here are some more:

Kamchatka Fishing Vessels

That link is literally a blank white screen.

Are you new to the internet? Or new to using computers? lol

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You know what? I’m done.

Photos have been posted and explanations have been given, yet you’re still completely ignorant and keep moving the goalposts.

Enjoy your boats with red lights.

Enjoy the one relevant photo that people managed to find on the world wide web.

You guys validated that boats with blaring red lights are exceedingly rare.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Look the main point is that, according to the pilot, boats don't travel in the area he was flying over.

No

Why do you keep spouting this BS?

according to the pilot he has never seen boast in the stretch of sea not claiming boats are never in the area but that he hasn't seen them on his journeys over that area.

Big difference that you seem to think is the same.

And re: 3rd world countries: I was saying that they would be expected to have small fishing boats that leave at night and come back in the morning. And that I'd expect most fishing boats in the world, to be such small homemade rigs from 3rd world countries.

WTF do you keep banging on about 3rd world countries?

Regardless all that, the pilot's description is that boats just don't travel in that geographic area.

really?

The pilot clearly said statements to that effect, that boats don't travel in that area. Why don't YOU re-quote his statements and waste your own time with that.

sure

There was supposed to be nothing but endless ocean below for hundreds of miles around us. They initially appeared as a distant city or group of typical Asian squid fishing boats, but this did not make sense in this area. The lights we saw were much larger in size than your average city or group of boats, but they also glowed red and orange, instead of the normal yellow and white that cities or ships would produce. The closer we got, the more intense the glow became, illuminating the clouds and sky below us in a scary orange glow that you would expect with a massive fire on the ground. In a part of the world where there was supposed to be nothing but water.

nothing but water doesn't mean boats don't travel there.

Its his knowledge of flying over the area not a claim that boats don't go there.

It's incoherent because you've been talking for 2 days about how easy it is to calculate his miles, but you won't just do it, you just keep talking about how easy it is.

are you really that dumb?

I don't care and never did about the distance, this the 5th time.

you made up numbers when you don't need to.

My comment would be, how did you calculate he was 310 miles from land?

OMG

I gave you instructions how to do it because you brought it up, no cares but it seems someone has shown the distance and now you ask how they calculated it.

Read the posts in this thread is how.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No Why do you keep spouting this BS? according to the pilot he has never seen boast in the stretch of sea not claiming boats are never in the area but that he hasn't seen them on his journeys over that area. Big difference that you seem to think is the same.

The pilot definitely states that boats don't travel to the area he was flying over.

I can go back a couple pages and re-quote him. But so could you.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

nothing but water doesn't mean boats don't travel there. Its his knowledge of flying over the area not a claim that boats don't go there.

Nope. He definitely said that boats don't go there, within hundreds of miles, and that boats would not make sense as an explanation for the lights in that specific area.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I don't care and never did about the distance, this the 5th time. you made up numbers when you don't need to.

Ah OK, you don't care about the topic you've been banging on about for 2 days.

And it's hilarious that you think it's "making up numbers" to acknowledge the range of miles that could be possible in the pilot's description of "hundreds of miles."

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

OMG I gave you instructions how to do it because you brought it up, no cares but it seems someone has shown the distance and now you ask how they calculated it. Read the posts in this thread is how.

Well unless homie explains it, I'm guessing he made up the number.

You also won't figure it out yourself, and make the process transparent, and validate his calculations.

I think this is my favorite of the photos:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I'm also done with you and will leave you to your "re-phrasing" and general twattery. Please feel free to have the last word.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There is (and was) no activity in this region (the location was pointed out by the pilot who took the photos. For me it was reason to exclude vulcanism, considering the witness being truthfull.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spinoza73
a reply to: Phage

There is (and was) no activity in this region (the location was pointed out by the pilot who took the photos. For me it was reason to exclude vulcanism, considering the witness being truthfull.

^Yes, exactly correct. The witness is an accomplished, long-time pilot, who also loves photography, and posts his photos online, as a passion-project.

I think the case shows every sign that he is a serious, credible witness, especially that he snapped several photos of it, showing red, yellow, and GREEN lights in the water. Which should also rule out vulcanism.

But so acknowledging him as a reputable, established pilot, should be more than enough to trust him that there are normally not fishing boats in the middle of the ocean, not that it should need much trust to believe that anyway lol.

It's a very convincing case: Many photos, and a credible witness. There's really not much to disagree with in this case. Hence the fabricated arguments over phrasing "middle of the ocean," and other such nonsense arguments, clearly just meant to be distractions and wastes of time and energy lol.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join