It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Triangular UFO Found: Red Lights in Pacific Ocean (2014)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: peacefulpete

Them be teeny little vessels, try spending some time near a port or Google a little harder.

You try it. Google doesn't seem to have any images of boats with blaring red lights.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Why would I care that you can’t find an image when I’ve seen it for myself for years?

Go to a fishing town/village and ask the fishermen about the red lights they use (instead of bright white) at night so they don’t lose their natural night vision.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

What are you on about?

You don't see the lines of longitude or latitude in real life, nobody went and painted these lines on the ocean.

Again you're trying to twist things in order to win an argument, he didn't know the area visually it's the friggin ocean, no defining points and no landmarks.

Already explained how he wouldn't really know what vessels would be below him, when they would be there and how often.

To say the ocean isn't used for fishing is stupid.

He would see the lines of latitude and longitude in his plane's dashboard monitor, I expect.

I'm not twisting anything. I'm stating the obvious that a pilot should be expected to know what geographical area he's in, within the scale of hundreds of miles.

To say that some areas of the ocean are not used for fishing, is simply trusting the educated report of the veteran airplane pilot.

Meh.

I mentioned earlier how many pilots lost their lives over the North sea and English channel during WWII. Pilots who were actually measuring their distance and not relying on nonexistent machines. Trust me when I say flying over the ocean is no easy task.

He didn't "know" that area of the ocean and quite frankly your POV just shows your ignorance of aviation in general.

Some areas of the ocean are prohibited in regards to fishing, it still happens though. Until very recently it's been difficult to notice or even enforce against illegal fishing.

Funny how you're trying to put words into my mouth though.

I wasn't trying to put my, ahem, words in your mouth lol.

The idea of plane pilots not knowing what geographical area they're in, is ridiculous.

If pilots can't tell what area they're in, then they wouldn't be able to even find an airport to land in.

They wouldn't even be able to find the right city, or the right state, to land in.

"Woops, I was supposed to fly to NY but I flew to New Jersey."

Man come on lol. Of course pilots know what geographical area they are flying over. It's essential to flying a plane in the first place.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Why would I care that you can’t find an image when I’ve seen it for myself for years?

Because usually if there's zero evidence of something existing... It just might not exist.

Why do you think there are no images that support your argument, IN THE WORLD WIDE WEB?
edit on 18-7-2018 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You don't care that the entire world wide web has NO photos that show boats with blaring red lights?

I guess being dishonest is a rolling thing with you?

I googled and it took me less time to find a page with a fishing boat completely illuminated in red, than it did to write this reply lol.
LINK

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Because usually if there's zero evidence of something existing... It just might not exist.

Why do you think there are no images that support your argument, IN THE WORLD WIDE WEB?

But there is.

Your google-fu is lacking.

*waits for yet another goal post shift*
edit on 1872018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You don't care that the entire world wide web has NO photos that show boats with blaring red lights?

I guess being dishonest is a rolling thing with you?

I googled and it took me less time to find a page with a fishing boat completely illuminated in red, than it did to write this reply lol.
LINK

Nope, I think being dishonest is a rolling thing with you.

The image you just linked to is pathetic. There is absolutely no red illumination of the water or the area surrounding the boat.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

But there is.

Your google-fu is lacking.

*waits for yet another goal post shift*

Great, I'll be waiting for you to show us an example of the photos that you're claiming exist. Your last photo absolutely does not show red illumination of the environment.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Care to show me where I said the light illuminated the water?

No?

Didn’t think so.

BTW, here’s another boat illuminated in red light.
LINK

And another
LINK

And another
LINK

You want water reflection? Here you go
LINK

Yeah. No images of red lights on fishing boats in a google search lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Your last photo absolutely does not show red illumination of the environment.

Waaaaaaaait a second. You said there weren’t any photos of boats being illuminated by red light and you couldn’t find ANY on google.

Proved you wrong real quick. Suck it up buttercup.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

There is absolutely no red illumination of the water or the area surrounding the boat.

You don’t see to the left of the boat there’s red on the sign and around the boat?

Should have gone to specsavers.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You made a ridiculous statement about fishing boats, I showed you that it was wrong. Can you not have the balls to just admit you were wrong?

Not just cloud cover prevents you seeing cars, there is night time too. When it's dark.

Most fishing boats would be the "smaller, homemade unofficial type of fishing boats"? You plainly have no idea about commercial fishing.

What am I supposed to admit I was wrong about? I'm right that the photos are from an area that doesn't have fishing boats.

Cars at night are quite visible from a plane, not only for their headlights, but for their dark shapes against an illuminated road.

You can't possibly be disagreeing that most fishing boats would be small, homemade rigs. We're talking about impoverished third-world countries where the people are working themselves almost like slaves. Yes, I expect that's the majority of fishing boats.

For developed countries with a better standard of living, sure they must have navy-type vessels, but that can't possibly be more numerous than all the impoverished countries with presumably small, cheap, homemade rigs. Trying to make money to be able to eat the next day.

You were wrong in stating that fishing boats don't travel for hundreds of miles to catch fish, as I clearly pointed out. You said that would be "ridiculous", remember?

What's this about impoverished third-world countries? Look at a map - we are talking about Russia and Japan. Russia and Japan don't have fishing boats? Blimey, you really are spouting nonsense.
edit on 19-7-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Will you ever admit to being wrong when it is clearly demonstrated to you time and time again?

You really should have gone to Specsavers.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
A little research on google reveals that the nearest major port to the pilot's stated location is the Russian port of Petropavlosk- Kamchatsky - a distance of some 310 Nautical miles.

Any comment, OP?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Dude your posts are getting increasingly incoherent.

Stop trolling and point out exactly what you don't understand.

For the topic of calculating exact miles, please do it, instead of repeating how easy it is to do it. ... I honestly don't think this quote is even from me:

I said that because I don't care what distance he was from the coast, you were the one to make random suggestion that it could be 800-900 miles.

I walked you through it,

I quoted what you said about the distance and if its so important to me for me to work it out.

You said that after quoting me saying I could care less about the distance from the coast, I was pointing out that you don't need to make stupid assumptions that it could be 800 or 900 miles when you are given the exact location.

If its incoherent then try reading slowly because I put it step by step.

Nope. Hundreds of miles could factually, actually, be anything less than 1,000 miles. Such as 800-999 miles lol.

Yes, if that is all the information you have then yes its a big range.

When you have an exact location all it takes is to have eyes and a brain and the ability to read a map and no need to make assumptions.

What questions? Talking about fishermen not catching fish is irrelevant and it really doesn't amount to a question of me.

So why bring it up?

Why say fishing in that area is 3rd world and they Go out at night and come home in the morning to feed their family?

Why say that?

I asked question based on you saying that.

My trust still stands, in the pilot's educated report, that boats don't go in that stretch of Pacific Ocean.

You linked many times,

please quote the pilot saying boats don't go in that stretch of the Pacific.

Boats don't go in that stretch of the Pacific?

The pilot never said that.

The pilot said that he hasn't seen boats in that area not that boats don't go there.

Are you rephrasing again?

Yes, it's banter. What actual questions do you have for me?

the whole post you were replying to was asking questions based on your idiotic statements about 3rd world fishing buying food and shoes for their kids after they go out for the night fishing.

Because usually if there's zero evidence of something existing... It just might not exist. Why do you think there are no images that support your argument, IN THE WORLD WIDE WEB?

Just go outside and get some air.

This is just getting so ridiculous,

Its worse that train wreck happening this is epic

This display is like 2 galaxies colliding.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Oh look - here is one of those small, home made fishing boats.

Petropavlosk Fishing Vessels

I bet she won't venture very far out to sea just to catch fish. No doubt just trying to make enough money to eat the next day.

edit on 19-7-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here are some more:

Kamchatka Fishing Vessels

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well that's the topic of the conversation, so... I would have thought you were trying to post photos relevant to the conversation...

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

No?

Didn’t think so.

BTW, here’s another boat illuminated in red light.
LINK

And another
LINK

And another
LINK

You want water reflection? Here you go
LINK

Yeah. No images of red lights on fishing boats in a google search lol.

Literally every link you just posted is irrelevant. Except the last pic:

Congrats, after posting about 10 irrelevant photos, you found the only one image on the internet of a boat with blaring red lights, illuminating its surroundings.

However the take-away is still that it's almost impossible to find, which suggest it's quite rare.

And the pilot's statement was that boats typically look yellow or white. I think you've unintentionally validated his statement.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Your last photo absolutely does not show red illumination of the environment.

Waaaaaaaait a second. You said there weren’t any photos of boats being illuminated by red light and you couldn’t find ANY on google.

Proved you wrong real quick. Suck it up buttercup.

I said I couldn't find any on Google, and that was true.

It took you about a dozen irrelevant posted photos till you found one relevant one.

Thanks for validating how rare it is for boats to have blaring red lights.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join