It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Text
Russian collusion has been proven

That's a lie.
Put up or shut up.
Who colluded with Russia?
Not lying to the fbi.
Not seeking to defraud the us govt.
Who "colluded" ?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Who colluded with Russia?

Donald Trump Jr., who agreed to meet with people claiming to have information damaging to Hillary Clinton on behalf of the Russian government. He has admitted to this, and it is collusion. Now you need to pretend that it would only be treason if we were in a state of declared war.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Exactly, so any promises couldn't be kept. It happened before election day.

No "exactly." Your statement was conditional. You said because this, then that. But this didn't happen, therefore that could not happen. In other words, no, "everyone" did not know that Hillary would win. It was an Alinsky tactic.... make the opposition believe you have more support and strength than you really do. It was just an intimidation tactic.

Dude...

That would be "Dudess."

...you know they didn't talk about their grandchildren.

Of course I do! I'm just not so sure it was about Bill offering Lynch any bribe or reward.

If you actually think they did, then there is nothing else I can add to this debate.

And that's our disconnect. Whereas you see only one possibility, I can see multiple possibilities, equally nefarious, and equally applicable.

So she would have a better chance at winning the election. Politics.

Well, okay, but why only the email probe? Why not the Benghazi report? That Benghazi report could have had the same negative impact as a negative email probe report, so in that sense, it's six of one and half a dozen of the other. In fact, I would say even worse... people would be far more outraged to find out Hillary's wrongdoing resulted in people killed by terrorists. We already knew she was using the private email (and no one died because of it).

So I ask again: What makes you so sure that the bribe wasn't about the Benghazi report, which came out within hours of the tarmac meeting?

I'll even throw in another possibility: Isn't it possible that Lynch was blackmailing/threatening the Clintons as opposed to the Clintons bribing/rewarding Lynch? Who had ALL the power at that point? A sitting Attorney General in charge of investigating your wrongdoing? Or a hopeful prez candidate and her hubby?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Donald Trump Jr., who agreed to meet with people claiming to have information damaging to Hillary Clinton on behalf of the Russian government. He has admitted to this, and it is collusion. Now you need to pretend that it would only be treason if we were in a state of declared war.

I'm not going to speak to the legalities of this, but in terms of the court of public opinion, I really don't think people care or think it should be a criminal act. Jr wasn't working on behalf of a foreign government. Nor was Jr working to undermine our government. And since any such collusion would have only affected candidates, not the elected president (or any other official), there was no treason. At worst, it was a campaign violation. But not treason.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm not going to speak to the legalities of this, but in terms of the court of public opinion, I really don't think people care or think it should be a criminal act. Jr wasn't working on behalf of a foreign government. Nor was Jr working to undermine our government. And since any such collusion would have only affected candidates, not the elected president (or any other official), there was no treason. At worst, it was a campaign violation. But not treason.

Amazing mental gymnastics! Junior was told that the Russian government wanted to help his father get elected. By cooperating with Russian agents, he would be aiding a hostile foreign power. Remember how upset you were about Secretary of State Clinton signing off on a routine business deal involving Russian and Canadian assets? Further, by concealing these contacts, there was an implicit understanding that they were illegal. Junior was willfully undermining the electoral process, which is what gives our government its legitimacy. That collusion did not just affect candidates, it affected the will of the people and the legitimacy of the future president. No wonder the majority of Americans say "not my president."

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Amazing mental gymnastics!

No mental gymnastics. Note I did not speak to the legalities... as in those laws written and passed and codified. Just the court of public opinion. No mental gymnastics involved to see and say, "Hey! People don't care!!!"

Junior was told that the Russian government wanted to help his father get elected. By cooperating with Russian agents, he would be aiding a hostile foreign power.

Um... okay. Russia wanted Hillary to lose. Got it. Still isn't treason.

Remember how upset you were about Secretary of State Clinton signing off on a routine business deal involving Russian and Canadian assets?

No, I don't remember things that didn't happen. But remember that time when you presumed I did? Yeah. It just happened.

Further, by concealing these contacts, there was an implicit understanding that they were illegal.

Really??? Because candidates for office make it a rule to tell everyone everything about their campaign? Of course not. Every campaign has lots of secrets. That's how it works.

Junior was willfully undermining the electoral process, which is what gives our government its legitimacy.

Oh! Like Fusion GPS willfully undermining the electoral process with the Steele Dossier? You mean like that???

You might be able to parse words and rationalize some kind of difference. But most of us don't. And, in fact, most of us are far more concerned about a sitting president weaponizing the power and resources of the office to unfairly and unjustly taint the candidate of the opposing party... and therefore the will of the people. Candidates (and their teams) are allowed to dig up whatever dirt they want on their opponents. And unless such acts are subject to a court ordered gag order, they can yell it from the rooftops.

That collusion did not just affect candidates, it affected the will of the people and the legitimacy of the future president.

No, it didn't. In the first place, nothing came of the meeting, so there was no effect on the votes or will of the people. Secondly, even if Team Trump had received information about Hillary and yelled it from the rooftops, it was still up to each and every voter to come to their own conclusions about the information and vote accordingly. No one's will was compromised, and the legitimacy of the presidency is intact. In fact, the more informed and aware the voters are of ALL the facts, the more legitimate the vote and therefore the presidency.

No wonder the majority of Americans say "not my president."

Sigh... because you know what all Americans think... or even what most Americans think... yeah, right.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
/sigh

What are folks talking about 2 years plus after it actually occured? The "Tarmac Meeting."

What do you actually know about what happened? Nothing, it's speculation pure and simple.

What does this accomplish? Anxiety, fear and anger.

Mission accomplished.

Yea, maybe we should just forget about all of the things that are happening to the U.S. and go back to our daily lives.

Nothing to see here.. move along... This is the left narrative these days.

So much corruption being exposed that you guys don't even know what to do anymore to keep us distracted.

Keep trying tho.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You should go and start a thread about Donald Trump/Russian collusion/Stormy/whateva you want to talk about.

We're talking about the Clintons here...

You guys can't hear a bad thing about them without deflecting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join