It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa throwing a bomb into a protest in Portland yesterday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

considering that anarchy is anti-society, yeah, it is ridiculous to think of anarchy as a "societal structure"

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't blame the op many of use buy into the propaganda.

I blame the person who wrote the article.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues

Do you have permission to use that avatar? Just asking, because it may be the illegal for you to sport that in a couple months when article 13 goes through.

Well we are leaving the EU so I don't think it will really matter.

Do you have a point or were you just asking a pointless off-topic question.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Stop try to spin your leftist BS.

Patriot Prayer was holding a rally, the antifa communists showed up and started violence, Patriot prayer defended themselves.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I love leftist defending people throwing explosive devices into the middle of a crowd of people literally just standing there then telling us we are exposed.

I hope everyone who reads this thread is enlightened.

#walkaway
#ditchthedems
#lawandorder

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
First, let's get some things straight

1. it was not a "peaceful crowd" this was a planned march that this rightist group "Patriot Prayers" had people bused in from other groups, Proud Boys, Alt-Rightters etc

2. they were prepared for a fight, the entire purpose was to fight, they initiated it

3. The Rightists came with the intention to hurt, there are reports of rightists beating and kicking immobile people on the ground, cracking skulls, and attacking with poles, stick etc

4. this was a firework

5. this is a fight, what do you expect? the Rightists were prepared, "Antifa" were not prepared, this is what happened

6. Funny how the majority of here only post things about the "Violent left" and leave out all the "Violent Right", they seem to leave out the attacks and "violent rightists" groups, and only have conversations about "Muh Antifia"

You are being exposed, facts are facts

Got some proof because all I’ve seen is Antifa provoke the protesters that had a permit to be there and they got the reaponse they deserved after attacking them.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's not illogical, it's a #ing LIE.... That's like saying.... There were people on both sides of WWII that did horrible #.

Guess what? The Germans and the Japanese WERE the bad ones... and THEY started it. Cowards who only attack in groups and # their pants when they're by themselves or face to face are the bad ones. You know what they're called? Gangs.

When people are willing to stand there and just put out their message without shouting down the opposition, they're the GOOD guys. If they attack people who are attacking them or shout over those trying to shout DOWN their message, they are STILL the good guys...

You can't acknowledge that though, cause the bad guys in these cases agree with you.

Jaden

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

this video is funny. idiots vs idiots.

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Stop try to spin your leftist BS.

Patriot Prayer was holding a rally, the antifa communists showed up and started violence, Patriot prayer defended themselves.

How am I spinning this?

I am saying it was wrong of them to use it.

Now I am also saying that both sides are in the wrong in my view.

What am I spinning, I think you guys just seem unable to admit when your guys are in the wrong also.

link   
dp
edit on 1-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I thought they were nice to them I can't imagine someone throwing firecrackers at me and me not reacting, they had a lot of patience. I'm not capable of those kinds of patience hence why I do not and will not attend these things. I enjoy staying out of prison.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

idiots or not, I don't know enough about them to make that call but they do have the right to peacefully assemble in the US without being violently attacked

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Hey at least you can acknowledge a truth... So question, do you support Anarchy? Do you desire Anarchy? If so, what's so good about it?

Jaden

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Organized terror group vs unorganized protest group

The protest group was organized and had weapons. You can clearly see them use the flag poles they carry as weapons plus many of them are wearing helmets.
Why wear helmets if your not expecting a fight?

Again I am not defending the actions of antifia but lets get the facts straight.

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I thought they were nice to them I can't imagine someone throwing firecrackers at me and me not reacting, they had a lot of patience. I'm not capable of those kinds of patience hence why I do not and will not attend these things. I enjoy staying out of prison.

Yep same here.

link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

You can't acknowledge that though, cause the bad guys in these cases agree with you.

it's pretty scary when you are willing to defend acts of terrorism because it's your side, to me that's indicative of a larger problem
edit on 1-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It's NOT WRONG to defend yourself when you are attacked with explosive devices... Those people should've gotten shot. They are on a road to getting #ED up beyond belief. They do not know what they are starting.

Jaden

p.s. The scary thing is that the people that are controlling them probably DO know what they are starting... It's not desirable on either side, but we can't keep allowing # like this to go unanswered.
edit on 1-7-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Also why did the police not have a presence at this thing, how were these two groups aloud to clash like this?

Because it is necessary to lay the foundation for the big push. They have been setting up and planning for the great battle and take down of the "American Terrorist".

A few years ago when they first started talking about the American Terrorist, even us conspiracy theorist nut cases, didn't know what they were talking about and thought it a weak gambit. Now we have a much cleared picture of their end game plans. They are building the Golem and it is proving to be quite effective.

The question is, "who are these people?" Are they paid instigators? I can't see anyone wasting their time even showing up for such an event unless they came for hopes of conflict, because I don't think anyone showed up with plans for peaceful communication and resolution.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Would like to see a survey taken to see how many that participate in Antifa hold down a full time job. Probably 0..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join