It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa throwing a bomb into a protest in Portland yesterday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Antifa has been branded a domestic terrorist group already. The problem is, no one is arresting these terrorists on the spot or shooting them dead if they are actively trying to cause harm to innocent civilians or peaceful protestors.

yournewswire.com...

These terrorists should be rounded up wherever they are and sent to prison all with lifetime sentences or death penalty if convicted depending on who was doing what.

Then you have officials supporting these low life scum.

thepoliticalinsider.com...

didn't know that, so we are allowing terrorist to freely shut down lawful assembly and people are defending them?

hmm interesting, how did we get here?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

NO NO NO.... You don't stop a gathering when someone who wants to STOP that gathering starts violently attacking them. You tell the group that started attacking that they must leave or be arrested and then you arrest them.

The reason this is still happening is because it hasn't been handled correctly. Arrest the attackers and they'll stop coming out after three or four times of starting # and getting arrested for it. If you keep giving them what they want by stopping their opposition from gathering, they will KEEP doing the illegal #.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No excuse for this.

They should be arrested.

What also bothers me though is the use of bomb in the title.
It's propaganda (fake news)

Those are fireworks they are throwing but the article writer wanted to make us hate so they used the word bomb.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
First, let's get some things straight

1. it was not a "peaceful crowd" this was a planned march that this rightist group "Patriot Prayers" had people bused in from other groups, Proud Boys, Alt-Rightters etc

2. they were prepared for a fight, the entire purpose was to fight, they initiated it

3. The Rightists came with the intention to hurt, there are reports of rightists beating and kicking immobile people on the ground, cracking skulls, and attacking with poles, stick etc

4. this was a firework

5. this is a fight, what do you expect? the Rightists were prepared, "Antifa" were not prepared, this is what happened

6. Funny how the majority of here only post things about the "Violent left" and leave out all the "Violent Right", they seem to leave out the attacks and "violent rightists" groups, and only have conversations about "Muh Antifia"

You are being exposed, facts are facts
edit on 1-7-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
No excuse for this.

They should be arrested.

Those are fireworks they are throwing but the article writer wanted to make us hate so they used the word bomb.

The OP makes it sound like a grenade went off.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
No excuse for this.

They should be arrested.

The OP makes it sound like a grenade went off.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Read my last post... I am happy to debate ANYONE on ANY issue, but people like you don't debate. You don't make logical arguments.

Arguing with people like you is like playing chess with pigeons.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

I'm getting awfully tired of morons like you saying that it's coming from both sides. IT IS NOT... It is coming from the left. They threw EXPLOSIVE devices into crowds of people just standing there. How you and others can get off saying that just standing there is inviting them to throw explosives at you is LUDICROUS and just shows how far off the deep end the left has gone.

Jaden

HAHAHA you are actually being serious which makes your post funny.
"In the past 10 years when you look at murders committed by domestic extremists in the United States of all types, right-wing extremists are responsible for about 74 percent of those murders,"
NPR

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

NO NO NO.... You don't stop a gathering when someone who wants to STOP that gathering starts violently attacking them. You tell the group that started attacking that they must leave or be arrested and then you arrest them.

Exactly, thank you.

link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Read my last post... I am happy to debate ANYONE on ANY issue, but people like you don't debate. You don't make logical arguments.

Arguing with people like you is like playing chess with pigeons.

Jaden

What is illogical about saying that their are bad guys doing wrong on both sides?

Do you want me to call out antifa but ignore the right wing group who quite clearly were also looking for a fight?

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Antifa has been branded a domestic terrorist group already. The problem is, no one is arresting these terrorists on the spot or shooting them dead if they are actively trying to cause harm to innocent civilians or peaceful protestors.

yournewswire.com...

These terrorists should be rounded up wherever they are and sent to prison all with lifetime sentences or death penalty if convicted depending on who was doing what.

Then you have officials supporting these low life scum.

thepoliticalinsider.com...

didn't know that, so we are allowing terrorist to freely shut down lawful assembly and people are defending them?

hmm interesting, how did we get here?

Where is the FBI? The DOJ? The DHS? The local/state PD?

Love how some people on here are defending terrorists and using the excuse "Well both sides are technically wrong..." Lets see... Organized terror group vs unorganized protest group? You all honestly expected this to go well and the unarmed group to just take the punches??? Yeah OK. Right...

link   

let's talk then...

+4 more 
link   

How about this, I'll light a smoke bomb and you hold it in your hand and let's see what happens, I mean if they're so harmless?

And you wanted to talk to me about getting a better argument, you can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag...

"But they didn't throw a grenade, they just threw a much more milder explosive"

LOL

Jaden

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Ok what would you like to debate? The ridiculousness of anarchy as a societal structure?

Jaden

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
First, let's get some things straight

1. it was not a "peaceful crowd" this was a planned march that this rightist group "Patriot Prayers" had people bused in from other groups, Proud Boys, Alt-Rightters etc

2. they were prepared for a fight, the entire purpose was to fight, they initiated it

3. The Rightists came with the intention to hurt, there are reports of rightists beating and kicking immobile people on the ground, cracking skulls, and attacking with poles, stick etc

4. this was a firework

5. this is a fight, what do you expect? the Rightists were prepared, "Antifa" were not prepared, this is what happened

6. Funny how the majority of here only post things about the "Violent left" and leave out all the "Violent Right", they seem to leave out the attacks and "violent rightists" groups, and only have conversations about "Muh Antifia"

You are being exposed, facts are facts

We are supposed to take your word for it? Yeah like that will happen anytime soon. Antifa terrorists will always claim to be the victim of supposed alt-right aggression.. So full of BS.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

it's factually called a smoke BOMB

it is an explosive device capable of causing serious harm

can't believe you people are defending this, what the hell is wrong with you

link   

Do you have permission to use that avatar? Just asking, because it may be the illegal for you to sport that in a couple months when article 13 goes through.

link   

How about this, I'll light a smoke bomb and you hold it in your hand and let's see what happens, I mean if they're so harmless?

I never said they were harmless, I have said and called out antifa using it, they should never have done it.

you can't argue your way out of a wet paper bag...

So far you don't really seem to have an argument....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join