It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to quit NATO and withdraw troops from Germany 2019-2020...or beyond?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Good, I hope it happens sooner than later “been waiting for this 55 years of my life”, the whole NATO felony things was to protect the US from (possible attack of the Soviet) right in the middle lies Europe, we are the one to take the hit in between (from the both sides).

Time to stop this madness and dismantle this satanic organization for good, before it really getting too late!

edit on 2-7-2018 by Kkintekk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

WTH this is by far the most weirdest post,sounds like someone has been drinking the kool-aid with tide pods instead of ice

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

It would be good to pull all U.S. troops out of Germany and bring them home.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Nope! Rather it's a deep dive into those 8 levels below what ever is published in the MSM. Our 100 year long lease on Alaska's territory has expired back in the late Sixties. Just like the Panama Canal Zone, and for the Brits, Hong Kong, it will go back to "SOME" Russians. But which?? To get a modern handle on what I posted, go to Freddie Forsyth's novel or the Movie on Disc, "The Dogs of War". Here too, London is calling the shots! Put in Alaska for the big rock candy mountain ( Xtal Mt.) in West Africa, and you have the metaphor. After the shoot ups, the black African Doctor, is sprung out of his jail cell, and with a little "Bang, Bang", becomes their nation's new and un-bought off leader, to the chagrin of those Merc's money man.

You cannot listen to the MSM on T.V. or the papers, without hearing all about Trump's Russian Collusion. But this blather is deliberately being propagated to conceal what the Lords back in London want to happen. They are absolutely psychotic over any and all contacts between Trump's team, and Russian diplomats. These Russians sure haven't forgotten that they are now the legal owners of all of Alaska, since Henry Seward's 100 year long lease, ( Seward's Folly ), has expired. Of course they want it all back. But just like in "The Dogs of War", they may have to deal with an across the table Romanov descendant, sprung out of the American Hinterlands. In other words, Christopher Walken's "D. O. W's",character, still casts a long shadow, even over across the Pond, in London.

There are several French, Russian, et al. prophecies which allude to something like this "Reconquista" of Alaska. The PLA marched into Hong Kong, right as the British left. The Panamanians have also crawled into bed with the Chinese and built a new, and larger canal, in our old leased Zone. When, not if, Alaska is returned, pursuant to that expired lease, then if the American Century isn't over, it's Independence Hall's Sunburst on the back of President Washington's chair, is slowly setting over the Pacific Basin.

Can you imagine trying to sell soap, or even automobiles, while expounding on any of what I've written here, in the MSM, or T.V. news??? My conclusion is that sometime after our mid term elections, and when the new Mexican Presidente is sworn in, in December, then this nightmare scenario will start to come out into the open.

The extreme left wing of our U.S. political scene has enough strength to start a second, and for real, civil war, if they take over either house of Congress. Getting rid of I.C.E. could be the new Bunker Hill. Fort Sumpter started off the last one, and just maybe Alcatraz Island in San Francisco Bay, will be where Pope Francis, and the Russian Orthodox Pope, meet to draw the demarcation line between Northern Mexico, and Russian America. This has already happened before to end the War of the Spanish Succession, IIRC in 1727. It was called the Peace of Utrecht, and that line was drawn in the city of that name, in the Netherlands. The French King promised to stay out of Spanish Politics, and a French Bourbon, came to the Throne in Spain. His descendant is still the King of Spain.

The plain hard truth is that neither our Alaskan Border, nor our Mexican Border is really fixed. Mexicans want Cali back, and Russians want Alaska back. Both of these nations have decent claims on these territories, and the Mexicans have a couple of million, Fifth Columnists, ready to start waving their Republic of Mexico Nat'l Flags, if their Army marches North.

And if you still need any more history, The French backed Austrian Hungarian, Maximilian I, was put onto the throne of Mexico, by the French dictator, Napoleon III, while the U.S.A. and the C.S.A. were fighting for their very lives, in our first Civil War. Gen. Sherman chased those Frenchies out of America, after the Union won, over the South. Then Juarez caught up with Maximilian, and shot him. His Empress Carlotta, was running all over Europe, trying to get some reinforcements for her husband. She created quite the scandal in the Vatican. But in the end, the Europeans recognized that the U.S. Cavalry now ruled the Southwest of our Country, with their sabers, and Repeating Rifles.

What our Confederates never had, was the chance to swear allegiance to the British Crown, who could easily break the Union Blockade, and hit the Union from both it's Northern Border and Eastern Seaboard. Then as now, a divided America falls to multiple, and simultaneous, foreign invasions. The Cinco de Mayo parties remember those Mexicans fighting Napoleon III's French Armee, marching towards Mexico City.

Today, even unarmed and hapless refugees from Central America are overwhelming our sense of Nationhood, and Chinese backed drug cartels, are massacring our young men and women, with synthetic opiods.

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I give up !.....OK -- Germany, NATO- Troop levels in Germany , Trump pulling out of NATO & DREAMS.

Q # 1 What are your thoughts on these topics above ONLY as in regards to CURRENT events.

Q # 2 Why the hell are you going on about Russia AND Alaska? How does that correspond to the Current situation in Germany and US troops stationed there? really, id like to know !

Thanks!!

a reply to: carpooler

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Merkel just announced that Germany will finally get up to 1.5% of GNP for defense. If either what I posted about on our Northern or Southern borders occurs, then one of two things are going to happen.

Door #1 Germany turns the Baltic Sea into their Duck Pond, and bluffs the Russians into staying at Kalingrad.

Door #2 Germany hunkers down behind the Fulda Gap, and with Putin's new found Naval Power, hetakes out the Benelux Countries, and then kicks in Germany's front door. France and Britain/Scotland are very much Nuclear Powers, but Germany and everything to it's East, ain't.

So, even if we threaten and leave trip wire forces in the Baltics and Eastern European Warsaw Pact Expats, until Germany has at least a "Force de Frappe", bundle of workable nuclear weapons and their delivery systems, Merkal has left her country's "Arse", flapping in the cold Russian Winter winds.

Getting back to my synopsis, we should know around the new year, if this new El Presidente, is just talk, or he really does flood our borders with weaponized illegals. I say it's a Manana Land Fifth Column. And if Trump is serious about honoring Seward's 100 year long lease, then Canada will be faced with a Russian Pacific Fleet on it's very Northwest doorstep. And that puppy will probably shriek to London, about not doing anything rowdy with Russians swarming out of the Baltic.

If you still think I'm hijacking your thread, with my projections about the results of our possible withdrawal from NATO, I'll sign off and not bother you any more. IMHO, our getting out of NATO, isn't the end, but it's only the beginning act of the next European War.

And going back in time to 1940, many Frenchmen were so disgusted with their own Gov't, that they at first thought the Germans were coming to straighten things out. That didn't last very long, but only Germans going off into Russia, made D-Day possible.

And just today, a talking head on Fox News made the claim that one of Merkel's coalition parties, the Social Democrats, are the ones' throwing fits about any defense spending at all. They want the entire public budget put into welfare state programs, and Merkel can't keep her majority without them, at present. This is pretty close to what France had in 1939-40, until Hitler went hell on wheels, through the Ardennes.

Not to belabor this, but in Dec. 1944, Hitler put the exact same military units, on the same Ardennes roads, and surprised the heck out of Gen. Eisenhower, with the Battle of the Bulge. But enough G.I.'s dug in and fought them off, that this battle was never a true salient, but only an aneurysm like Bulge, into our defensive lines.

My $64 dollar question is will the current German Army Corps, fight the Russians as desperately as our own G.I.'s did in 1944-5?? I personally feel that if the Russians can spook Great Britain, through back dooring Canada, and come down along the Coasts, no German Army will resist, on their Eastern borders for more than a few weeks.

And this is exactly how Hitler skunked the French Forces in 1940. If he hadn't listened to Air Marshal Goering, his Panzers would have killed or captured the entire British Expeditionary Force at Dunkirk, and it would have been game over for Great Britain, in 1940, as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That's a interesting view and ill have to brush up on my historyand kudos for the history lesson!! thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Big History doesn't end one day ago, and future history started a long time ago. It's a continuum, passing through our present time. Jimmy Carter planted a string of nukes a quarter mile deep, under the recognized tank invasion routes into West Germany. The day after that, the Russkies started war gaming on how to outflank those Germans. Only now, in the present, will some of those war plans start being dusted off. Contretemps, our guys never put Nukes onto Nike AA missiles, in Europe because AA batteries were out on knobs where they could intercept Russian Bombers. It would have been too easy for Communist commandos to overrun these bases, re-fuse the Nukes, and use them to completely destroy the very cities they were put there to defend.

Carter realized that Commandos couldn't get their hot little hands on Nukes buried over a thousand feet underground. This was a very big thing for our troops stationed around West Germany. George Romney stretched our military re-supply for our tank brigades through Viet Nam's supply bases, and then around the world to the East German Borders. Our M-60 Patton Tanks were so derelict, that one half would have had to tow the other half into battle. This would have been certain death from Tank Buster Aircraft. You just drop one big bomb in between the tractor tank and the towed tank, and kill both crews from the concussion. So, in the Romney plan, they get two of our tanks with only one bomb.

And as I like to say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I bet Mittens, would do something just as stupid, if he had his dad's authority.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A European Army is being Considered to Replace N.A.T.O . that will be Independent from U.S. Military Aid . Good Luck with that ! ..........LOL

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-7-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Shenden Zone or not, Western Europeans still speak different languages. The Russians will quickly get rid of the top brass, and then kill off the grunts, piecemeal, while they desperately look for translators. And what about Jimmie Carter's nuclear minefields around the Fulda Gap?? Will we have to take them up, as we leave NATO? I can't see leaving buried, live Nuclear Bombs, behind in our erstwhile allies' territories.

I'd say that the ball is in Angela Merkel's court. She desperately needs to make nice with some more patriotic coalition partner parties. Or maybe just outlaw the Social Democrats, like Hitler got rid of the S.A. in the "night of the long knives".

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Looking at Trump's previous stances on issues and the fact that he followed thru and patiently waited ect, this statement to NATO Leader/s kinda seems he wont back down just so he doesn't look weak he's stubborn like that and it seems to be working for him minus all the "Reality TV drama factor".....

thehill.com...

===Merkel has drawn particular rancor from Trump, with him tweeting last month that “the people of Germany are turning against their leadership.” And at a campaign rally in Montana last week, Trump also hinted he has told Merkel the U.S. might change its military posture if Germany doesn’t spend more on defense.

“I said, you know, Angela, I can't guarantee it, but we're protecting you, and it means a lot more to you than protecting us because I don't know how much protection we get by protecting you,” Trump said.

So we'll see what comes of it......Will Germany Honor its commitments??? it's what they agreed to......

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
well ... after what NATO and the EU has done and is doing against the US, I don't think a NATO pull-out is the answer.
No, the EU must not be able to govern again! What will happen is not a US NATO pull-out.

IN particular the EU is now doing incredible efforts to derail Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to SCOTUS, and is doing unbelievable efforts to get the US embroiled into some rescue operation for EU funded Al-Quaeda terrorists in Idlib.

In the frontline, Germany's Merkel, the royals of Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden and Luxembourg unwaivering support for the Islamist cause reminds of how they benefitted from the Nazis' cause in WW2.

The pope is also very worried about its anti-Christian Orthodox armada of savage Islamists getting flattened by the Russian armed forces.

Luckily, the EuroNazis can't do anything about it ! It will slip back to be US's Junior partner , just as during the cold war. I see it a severely uphill battle against Kavanaugh for the EU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join