It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More fake protesting of the immigration issue? Ugh..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: network dude

You first.

Why do you attempt to denigrate the people that you don't agree with? Do your arguments not stand on their own merits?

what about my statement is untrue? Are there left leaning people protesting existing border laws? YES.
Are these same people the ones who didn't do any protesting of this law before the MSM made a big deal about it? YES.
Can you show me how any of that is false?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: kurthall

Why dont you care about the American children? Oh NM you are just waiting for CNN to tell you to.

See you assume....I WORK WITH CHALLENGED CHILDREN! My life is children! Yes I care about them. I also do something about it.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Anathros

so is everyone who speeds a criminal who deserves to have their families seperated???

What about everyone who doesn’t pay their car tag on time??

Why people are cool with the government throwing people into concrete boxes for even the smallest infraction I have no idea..

We have millions of Americans locked up and separated from their kids for weed .

Where is all of your outrage about that ? Why dont you care about those American kids?

Why dont any of you care about those kids? They are at home crying right now because they cant see their parents because Obama locked them up for weed.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

a reply to: kurthall

Why dont you care about the American children? Oh NM you are just waiting for CNN to tell you to.

See you assume....I WORK WITH CHALLENGED CHILDREN! My life is children! Yes I care about them. I also do something about it.

BS.. you dont care otherwise you would be protesting it.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

that's different, Trump didn't do that.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Manufactured outrage, obvious too.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

LOL ... a blind Youtube link doesn't prove any points.

Swing and a miss. Next?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's not fake protesting.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Now you're merely rephrasing your claims and creating several logical fallacies.

Since you won't answer my question, I'll answer it for you: one belittles another person in a discussion when their own arguments are insufficient.

As I said before you posted, the Trump Administration changed the way in which laws regarding illegal crossing of the border are enforced, specifically in April 2018 in a letter by AG Jeff Sessions. Since that time the number of families separated at the border because of that change has vastly increased. A secondary concern is the treatment of the kids in custody as noted.

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

so is everyone who speeds a criminal who deserves to have their families seperated???

What about everyone who doesn’t pay their car tag on time??

Why people are cool with the government throwing people into concrete boxes for even the smallest infraction I have no idea..

We have millions of Americans locked up and separated from their kids for weed .

Where is all of your outrage about that ? Why dont you care about those American kids?

Why dont any of you care about those kids? They are at home crying right now because they cant see their parents because Obama locked them up for weed.

In terrible, progressive Cali, we decriminalized it. It cleared allot of people. Also since it has been decriminalized it has not driven, crime or traffic incidents up.

+8 more 
link   

Not playing fetch today; Google is your friend though.

Yeah because its complete BS. Remember that picture of the kids in a cage under OBama?

Where were their parents because they sure were not in there with those kids..

One person tweeted a photograph from the Obama Administration, yes.

I noted above that there was a massive increase in family separations in April; I did not say there were none before that.

I love how you say "one person tweeted a picture" like that was the only time there were any kids losked in CAGES under Obama.

God you guys are ridiculous..

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Can you only care about one group at a time?
Aren't you just assuming this position that he doesn't care about all children? American or central American or any child ???

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

How do you know if I have been to a demonstration or not????? You did not even bother to ask me!!!!!!!!!!!! You love to ASSume!!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Swing and a miss. Next?

Coming from the person with no links just parroting CNN..

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Aren't you just assuming this position that he doesn't care about all children? American or central American or any child ???

Yes.. And I would be right..

link   
What's a fake protest?

link   

Swing and a miss. Next?

I GAVE 3 LINKS IN THIS THREAD, NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE PROVED ANY OF THEM WRONG. Typical trump followers, blind leading the deaf and dumb.....They are not fake protest.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You have posted here for a while now Why werent you outraged at this policy in 2014 and 15 and 16 and 17?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Let them cry and let them have their little sit ins. Each time they protest they render protesting more and more ineffective.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Swing and a miss. Next?

I GAVE 3 LINKS IN THIS THREAD, NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE PROVED ANY OF THEM WRONG. Typical trump followers, blind leading the deaf and dumb.....They are not fake protest.

Because none of you gave a shi until 2 weeks ago.

Hows that collusion thing going? Cnn not telling you to be mad about that now ?

What about Stormy Daniels? CNN forget to telll you to still be outraged?

How do you like being so easily manipulated?
edit on 1-7-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join