It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trump Baby' blimp smashes crowdfunding target ahead of Donald Trump's London visit

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: dug88

So Trump is like the Ken Doll or GI Joe down there, that is a nude pic, right?!?!?

Actually it's our PM that's the Ken doll.

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I hope when trump sees it he demands a picture with it, that would be a fantastic way to control the situation...

Barring that I hope he has enough restraint to just ignore it.

Personally I see the amusement factor, but that a pretty big waste of money for all except the person that got paid for it.

I think that would be the best way he could deal with it, just ask to have his picture taken next to it, make a few self-deprecating jokes about it and move one.

I dont think however that is how he would react.

link   
Oh that would be okay but a man who exposes the government covering up rapes and grooming gangs goes to prison?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DieGloke
All the butt hurt Americans on here that can take a good old joke

No wonder your country is tearing itself apart the rod up your butt has a rod up its butt.

That's funny considering this whole thread has been us making fun of how stupid the joke is, and them not being able to take that.

Funny that a few Americans can't see the humour in the thread and are having a hissy fit about their dear leader being taking the mick out off??

link   
a reply to: dug88

Are you trying to blind us? You're succeeding... stop it!

link   

No wonder your country is tearing itself apart the rod up your butt has a rod up its butt.

That's funny considering this whole thread has been us making fun of how stupid your joke is, and you not being able to take that.

Of course you uptight boring yanks don't find it funny. It what makes it even more funny for us brits.

We are not doing it for YOUR benefit. We are laughing at you not with you!
The more you don't find it funny the more we find it funny

I actually said I found it funny. So did another poster. We both just found it stupid and childish as well. You don't seem to be handling that well. Nice generalizations based on nationality too. When we do that to Iran or Syria we're called bigots. Guess what that makes you?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't think he will either but I can hope, just like I hope he at least ignores it.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his temper either, which would be the worst way to handle it.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

That's funny considering this whole thread has been us making fun of how stupid the joke is, and them not being able to take that.

Funny that a few Americans can't see the humour in the thread and are having a hissy fit about their dear leader being taking the mick out off??

originally posted by: Isurrender73
originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I think you are both right. It's both funny and childish. Idf this balloon was put together by a group of comedians it would have been a priceless moment.

However it was put together by people who think they are a making a logical and intellectual protest together. Which is a different kind of funny, sense I'm laughing at thier attempt to be serious and not laughing with them.

originally posted by: Isurrender73
originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I think you are both right. It's both funny and childish. Idf this balloon was put together by a group of comedians it would have been a priceless moment.

However it was put together by people who think they are a making a logical and intellectual protest together. Which is a different kind of funny, sense I'm laughing at thier attempt to be serious and not laughing with them.

I actually think it's funny too. I laughed when I first saw it. I bet Trump laughs too if it's flying when he gets there.

When you only read what you want to read.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I don't think he will either but I can hope, just like I hope he at least ignores it.

But I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his temper either, which would be the worst way to handle it.

I don't know, I think he will ignore it but at the same time I would not be surprised if he fires off a few tweets about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I was agreeing with you, I read that you found it funny!!! I was saying that a "few" didn't see the humour in it!! So true, when you read what you want to read?!?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

. When we do that to Iran or Syria we're called bigots. Guess what that makes you?

A bigot?

Yeah I am.

I am not a lefty liberal and I am honest with myself.

If the shoe fits right? And it does.

Like everyone I have my own prejudiced.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

uh yea you're not funny what's your excuse? this is strange gald they had funds to do it instead of helping the homeless.. maybe one day you will understand.

They're not actually interested in helping the homeless, who are they going to sell those psychotropic drugs to while keeping them on the dole? What they want is their vote.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The guys from "The Last Leg" invited him on, but I doubt he will accept it though.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The guys from "The Last Leg" invited him on, but I doubt he will accept it though.

nah I want to see him on Frankie Boyle's New World Order or something like that.

Could you imagine Frankie roasting Trump.

just a taste of what we could expect.
edit on 1-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

I was agreeing with you, I read that you found it funny!!! I was saying that a "few" didn't see the humour in it!! So true, when you read what you want to read?!?

I stand corrected then.

There's always going to be some people that don't find the humor in something. That's kind of the nature of humor.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That would be hysterical but the guys from "The Last Leg" would probably try to get Trump to fight his Blimp?!?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

. When we do that to Iran or Syria we're called bigots. Guess what that makes you?

A bigot?

Yeah I am.

I am not a lefty liberal and I am honest with myself.

If the shoe fits right? And it does.

Like everyone I have my own prejudiced.

There's over 300 million people in America. Open your mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

One can only dream... How hilariously ironic would it be if 'baby Trump' actually caused Trump to have one of his notorious twitter meltdowns?

I would just about fork out 10k from my own pocket to see that.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That would be hysterical but the guys from "The Last Leg" would probably try to get Trump to fight his Blimp?!?

how about we get the guys form the last leg to get Trump to fight his blimp but with Frankie providing commentary as trump is heckled by Billy Connolly?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DieGloke

We don't even show our own leaders respect or dignity so why the he'll would we show respect or dignity to a foreign leader who has not earned our respect

Because he is a visitor to our country , he is also the leader of the largest economy in the world and a vital ally at this time of Brexit ... the uncomfortable truth is we need him on our side.

Don't really care. You can line up to lick trumps arse when he lands but I am using my freedom of speech to take the piss out of him.
It's also why we have the queen and diplomats , her and her diplomats job is to kiss world leaders areas.

British culture has always been to take the piss and it always will.

For starters, Gortex is anything but a Trump supporter, this user is simply stating the obvious, regardless if you like him or not, extend your best.

You're not cultured, that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join