It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trump Baby' blimp smashes crowdfunding target ahead of Donald Trump's London visit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All the butt hurt Americans on here that cant take a good old joke

No wonder your country is tearing itself apart the rod up your butt has a rod up its butt.
edit on 1-7-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Les.

Please grow up.

I have a opinion on this, you have a opinion on this, your opinion is just as valid as mine or any other members, I am not pretending to speak form the point of view of facts but rather my own personal beliefs.

Please stop acting like your opinion holds more value than that of your other members.

Its frankly pathetic.

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No, your opinion is not valid, and please don’t fall into the arrogant trap that all opinions are valid.

So my opinion is not valid but yours is

Care to explain why?

Its just a tad arrogant of you.

You've only just worked this out?? The only opinion that Les hears is his own!! He must spend hours in front of the mirror talking to himself.

link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

No, your opinion is not valid, and please don’t fall into the arrogant trap that all opinions are valid.

Care to explain why?

Do you know what valid means?

Yes I do.

IMO there are aliens on the back side of the moon in control of our reptilian overlords on earth.

My opinion is valid too. Lol

All opinions are valid. Can’t argue with that.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well this thread took a left at Albuquerque.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke
All the butt hurt Americans on here that can take a good old joke

No wonder your country is tearing itself apart the rod up your butt has a rod up its butt.

That's funny considering this whole thread has been us making fun of how stupid the joke is, and them not being able to take that.
edit on 1 7 18 by face23785 because: Removed 'you'

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Care to explain why?

Do you know what valid means?

Yes I do.

IMO there are aliens on the back side of the moon in control of our reptilian overlords on earth.

My opinion is valid too. Lol

All opinions are valid. Can’t argue with that.

Why bother with the dictionary when we can simply validate anything we want regardless of whether or not it has a sound basis in logic or fact?
edit on 1-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Les.

Please grow up.

I have a opinion on this, you have a opinion on this, your opinion is just as valid as mine or any other members, I am not pretending to speak form the point of view of facts but rather my own personal beliefs.

Please stop acting like your opinion holds more value than that of your other members.

Its frankly pathetic.

I don’t care what you think, and no, I will not pretend your opinion is as valid as any other. That type of relativism is a disease.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Les.

Please grow up.

Its frankly pathetic.

I don’t care what you think, and no, I will not pretend your opinion is as valid as any other. That type of relativism is a disease.

So is the kind of arrogance that comes with believing your opinion is more important than the views of others.
edit on 1-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: face23785

All the butt hurt Americans on here that can take a good old joke

That's funny considering this whole thread has been us making fun of how stupid your joke is, and you not being able to take that.

Of course you uptight boring yanks don't find it funny. It what makes it even more funny for us brits.

We are not doing it for YOUR benefit. We are laughing at you not with you!
The more you don't find it funny the more we find it funny

link   
a reply to: intrepid

funny...
edit on 1-7-2018 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Les.

Please grow up.

Its frankly pathetic.

So is the kind of arrogance that comes with believing your opinion is more important that the views of others.

You are entitled to your opinion but that does not validate it. Maybe that helps clear this up for you?

link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
So, with Trumps planned visit to the UK on July 13th, apparently theirs quite a few protests expected to take place... One of which, is to fly a giant baby Trump blimp over parliament, during Trumps visit.

A crowdfunded campaign to launch a giant "Trump Baby" blimp into the skies above central London during US President Donald Trump's upcoming visit to the UK, has smashed fundraising targets.

More than 10,301 pounds ($18,427) has been crowdfunded to get the six metre-high, orange inflatable figure up in the air — smashing the original target of $9,000.

The anti-Trump activists behind the campaign are determined to have their sentiments known by the President himself.

www.abc.net.au

"Donald Trump is a big, angry baby with a fragile ego and tiny hands," the crowdfunding page said.

Unfortunately though, London Mayor Sadiq Khan has apparently not given the activists permission to fly baby Trump over parliament, during Trumps visit... Describing the baby Trump blimp as art and not a legitimate protest.

Not to worry though, since during Trumps visit to the Uk, he's expected to visit one of his golf courses in Scotland... According to the activists, baby Trump likes golf and may even drop past.

Baby Trump will fly... lol.

Look they match

link   

Americans seem to have lost their humour down the side of the sofa or something, for the Yanks sofa means "couch".

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Les.

Please grow up.

Its frankly pathetic.

So is the kind of arrogance that comes with believing your opinion is more important than the views of others.

The word was “valid”, not “important”. Good god.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Americans seem to have lost their humour down the side of the sofa or something, for the Yanks sofa means "couch".

Dude if this was a inflatable Hilary they would be singing a different tune.

Personally like I keep saying this is just a expression of British humour.

Frankly I am amazed the did not go with a more phallic shape

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

So Trump is like the Ken Doll or GI Joe down there, that is a nude pic, right?!?!?
edit on 1-7-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I hope when trump sees it he demands a picture with it, that would be a fantastic way to control the situation...

Barring that I hope he has enough restraint to just ignore it.

Personally I see the amusement factor, but that a pretty big waste of money for all except the person that got paid for it.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Les.

Please grow up.

Its frankly pathetic.

The word was “valid”, not “important”. Good god.

For those who are still not getting this debate.

It Is impossible for me to validate an opinion if I believe the opinion is not based on facts and logic. Because the proper use of the English language forbids me from doing so.

edit on 1-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join