It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trump Baby' blimp smashes crowdfunding target ahead of Donald Trump's London visit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
Folks, there’s no sense arguing with the left. They can’t logically debate Trump policy, so they make fun of him. Just like on ATS here...can’t debate a thought so belittle the poster. It’s the MO of the left and their ilk.

Wonder how many starving humans could be fed with the money wasted on this foolishness.

Someday these folks will escape their bubble for a few breaths of fresh air.

Ummm...part of why this is funny is the psychology behind the act itself...hopefully the creators realize how much humor is directed back at them...and...how their expressive choice reflects on them and their own maturity...

Laughter is good...we can laugh with and at...all in the same short span...

YouSir

edit on 1-7-2018 by YouSir because: YouSir is humor expressed...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The poster was the first to try belittling posters politic beliefs whilst saying thats what the "other side" do!!! I was making a point and a joke out of it!!
edit on 1-7-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Hahahahaha, you lack a sense of humour and should step away from the keyboard right now!!! I see you are being "Triggered" from people having a laugh just like Lad4Us!!

Where was yours when i mentioned the obama blimp idea, i know quite a few Americans who wouldve enjoyed it. You didnt seem to like it too much though

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I'm British hahahahahaha, so wouldn't be bothered either way!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DieGloke

We don't even show our own leaders respect or dignity so why the he'll would we show respect or dignity to a foreign leader who has not earned our respect

Because he is a visitor to our country , he is also the leader of the largest economy in the world and a vital ally at this time of Brexit ... the uncomfortable truth is we need him on our side.

Don't really care. You can line up to lick trumps arse when he lands but I am using my freedom of speech to take the piss out of him.
It's also why we have the queen and diplomats , her and her diplomats job is to kiss world leaders areas.

British culture has always been to take the piss and it always will.

edit on 1-7-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

In your opinion, do you think they that made this are capable of self awareness? Or the greater gag that is irony?

;roll:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm British hahahahahaha, so wouldn't be bothered either way!!!!

Britush...? Some are obviously bothered lol

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I am a Trump supporter and that is just freaking hilarious. I hope they do it, because that is one of the funniest things I have heard about.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

No Good Sir, I'm BRITISH and find the baby Trump balloon/blimp funny. Come on what ever your political beliefs, it fits his persona perfectly. You guys really need a show like "Spitting Image" and a "funny bone" check up, hahahahaha!!
edit on 1-7-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: YouSir

In your opinion, do you think they that made this are capable of self awareness? Or the greater gag that is irony?

;roll:

Ummm...well obviously both...I’m sure while they were thinking...planning...and working on their project they realized the irony...and fully appreciated the duality...

I did say hopefully they realize...but I’m sure they did...perhaps it was a certain myopic reflection of poking fun on my part...

Okay...Okay...it definitely was...but that’s not necessarily ironic in and of itself...is it...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

No Good Sir, I'm BRITISH and find the baby Trump balloon/blip funny. Come on what ever your political beliefs, it fits his persona perfectly. You guys really need a show like "Spitting Image" and a "funny bone" check up, hahahahaha!!

Its called a typo, you didnt know?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: JinMI

You may have a point, even bad publicity is good for business. Trump would likely give this one a thumbs up for that reason.

We need a pic of Prez the Donald pointing at it and laughing, from inside Marine 1!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Just think if it weren't for Trump stealing our politicians money over here through the reduction of taxes we could have solved world peace. Pay no mind to those same people and their cohorts billions in expenditures to resist and ridicule him, that's money well spent. Does their outrage face not show you how much they care. Now through this effigy we see the same care from across the pond, oh glorious days!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Seeing how there's a spell checker to help the illiterate(just joking)!! Just wasn't sure you understood where I was from!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Seeing how there's a spell checker to help the illiterate(just joking)!! Just wasn't sure you understood where I was from!

Dont use it and im sure your grammar is strong. Moving up in life, every mcdonalds is looking to promote the burger flipper to front register for good spelling

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Moving up in life, every mcdonalds is looking to promote the burger flipper to front register for good spelling

To even be the "big guy" flippin' burgers!! Maybe one day!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Moving up in life, every mcdonalds is looking to promote the burger flipper to front register for good spelling

To even be the "big guy" flippin' burgers!! Maybe one day!

Well, you gotta get there first. Takes hard work... in real life 1st place isnt just handed to you

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Nice idea, now for a volunteer. You game?

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No Good Sir, I'm BRITISH and find the baby Trump balloon/blip funny. Come on what ever your political beliefs, it fits his persona perfectly. You guys really need a show like "Spitting Image" and a "funny bone" check up, hahahahaha!!

One of the many things Prez the Donald is appreciated for by supporters, is his ability to take a roast as well as give it. I think most MAGA fans will laugh at the weak sauce.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That is amazing.

I find it quite funny and its going to get a lot of attention to the protesters so I think it will help their voice be heard.

Kind of funny to think of Trump seeing it over London.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join