It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trump Baby' blimp smashes crowdfunding target ahead of Donald Trump's London visit

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Now that would be TV gold right there!!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
That's hilarious.

May he get to see it, and we all get to see his reaction to it. I wonder if his chief of staff will even let it be known to him that it exists, of if he'll be completely blindsided by it....

It's so cute...kind of like baby Jesus...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
In the world of the boomerang effect that seems to surround this POTUS, I am very anxiously awaiting how this will come back to hurt them.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Respect is earned, not freely given. A lot of folks don't feel Trump deserves respect, it's their right regardless of the position he holds as the President.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Just remember, them Brits think they're sophisticated.

I do love the Brits, shame what's happening to your once-great country.

In a way, it is sort of a paean to the Trumpinator. The Brits relentlesly mock the royals and all of their high political figures. Their Parliamentary procedures literally call for a British version of rap battles with the Prime Minister.

I believe this is well tolerated...even encouraged by TPTB there, as a social tension relief valve. Watch a few Monty Python movies, for examples. But.....one thing I am relatively certain of....It will be jolly good fun!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

In the world of the boomerang effect

Will Trump take down the Baby Trump Blip with a boomerang and catch it after?? Now that would be worth seeing!! If there's any come back, it will be if blimp baby Trump's nappy slips during launch!!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
a reply to: gortex

Respect is earned, not freely given. A lot of folks don't feel Trump deserves respect, it's their right regardless of the position he holds as the President.
BS, I alway hates this line.

You extend the basics of respects in any and everything you do.

Absolute respect? From me? THATS 'S EARNED.

However, I am a good man and allow the most basic of respect, an extension of my good will, hence, a good host.

If you can't even understand that, under the guise of, "Respect is earned not given" BS line, then I could care less for your respect and let you continue to devolve and degenerate.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If I were Trump I would buy it through a hidden third party and have it flown during future DNC campaign rallies.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: DieGloke

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DieGloke

We don't even show our own leaders respect or dignity so why the he'll would we show respect or dignity to a foreign leader who has not earned our respect

Because he is a visitor to our country , he is also the leader of the largest economy in the world and a vital ally at this time of Brexit ... the uncomfortable truth is we need him on our side.

Don't really care. You can line up to lick trumps arse when he lands but I am using my freedom of speech to take the piss out of him.
It's also why we have the queen and diplomats , her and her diplomats job is to kiss world leaders areas.

British culture has always been to take the piss and it always will.

For starters, Gortex is anything but a Trump supporter, this user is simply stating the obvious, regardless if you like him or not, extend your best.

You're not cultured, that's all.

That's the job of the queen, pm and diplomats not mine.

I owe trumpy nothing.

And there is naught you can do to make me give respect to the president orangatang.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I dont think the British get it sometimes. If i were Trump id so want a selfie with the balloon. Id literally put it on the white house page. I dont think the British has figured out how we think Trump would likely buy it to fly it himself something like that is to east to rebrand

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Trump could reinact this scene from Tim Burton's "Batman" on the streets of America.

edit on 1-7-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I dont think the British get it sometimes. If i were Trump id so want a selfie with the balloon. Id literally put it on the white house page. I dont think the British has figured out how we think Trump would likely buy it to fly it himself something like that is to east to rebrand

I think its far more likely that he will fire off a few angry tweets about it.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Just a tirade of angry Trump tweets, I see it now!!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: intrepid

funny...

It's getting a little redditty in here!

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: dragonridr

I think its far more likely that he will fire off a few angry tweets about it.

I don't think you understand Trump.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I must learn to be more covert. Yes it is a little reddity (covert smilie)

edit on 1-7-2018 by Sapphire because: being covert

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Just watch the "Batman" vid I posted, the same mannerisms from Nicholson as the Joker as Trump does during speeches except for the finger to thumb thing!!
edit on 1-7-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You know when I first moved to Germany I was out with friends when an american said something I thought might be offensive.

One of the germans must have noticed and he walked up to me with a stern expression and said "German sense of humor is no laughing matter" everybody around me cracked up i was still unsure. So the german put a beer in my hand and said relax, the point is we are very different cultures.

I see why the euros find this very funny and worth the money, I also see how some americans will not find it funny.

I chuckled and shook my head when I first saw it, time will tell how trump handles it.

link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Just watch the "Batman" vid I posted, the same mannerisms from Nicholson as the Joker as Trump does during speeches except for the finger to thumb thing!!

Nicholson was awesome in that.

link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Les.

Please grow up.

I have a opinion on this, you have a opinion on this, your opinion is just as valid as mine or any other members, I am not pretending to speak form the point of view of facts but rather my own personal beliefs.

Please stop acting like your opinion holds more value than that of your other members.

Its frankly pathetic.

I don’t care what you think, and no, I will not pretend your opinion is as valid as any other. That type of relativism is a disease.

So is the kind of arrogance that comes with believing your opinion is more important than the views of others.

The word was “valid”, not “important”. Good god.

For those who are still not getting this debate.

It Is impossible for me to validate an opinion if I believe the opinion is not based on facts and logic. Because the proper use of the English language forbids me from doing so.

You guys are arguing on different logical levels. You are arguing on specific content...and his is the general scope.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join