It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Controlled and Manipulated Financial System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
“Perception Management” is a term used by this guest to describe the modus operandi of manipulating financial markets with such things as war.

This guest also talks about assumed conventional wisdom for people looking at their economy and wondering what to do or not do, vs. the new realities of what is actually going on in today’s world.

Apparently, the City of London (the commercial and financial center within London, England) is the seat of control in the West.

Host Sherry Beall is an advocate for we the people; she is calling on us to be a part of shaping the future by our awareness of what is really going on:

A RIGHT TO KNOW®
Published on Jun 30, 2018

Sherry discusses the controlled and manipulated Global Financial System with Lynette Zang. We discuss not only the latest updates on the threshold of a Global Currency Reset, but Lynette shares many pearls of wisdom, helpful to all.

Lynette Zang is the Chief Market Analyst for ITM Trading. She has worked as a banker, a collector, & stock broker and is not only an expert in the financial world with over a half a century of experience, but a woman who is awake and aware of the behind the scenes deep financial world of smoke & mirrors, and whose mission is to translate financial noise into understandable language.

Keep it tuned because you have A RIGHT TO KNOW!

edit on 7/1/2018 by LiberateEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

I didn't watch the video (it's like an hour long!), but I've long felt there are numerous artificial factors which affect financial markets.

Just the other day I was talking with some folks who were saying real estate values are down in the plains states (Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, etc.) because wheat prices are down. The story goes that wheat prices are down because of the Trump tariffs. This makes no sense to me. If the new export tariffs have any effect on the price of wheat at all it should make prices go up, not down. Why? Because, the tariffs will only affect future crops, not current crops, therefore buyers would be buying up wheat while prices are still low (thereby driving up prices due to supply and demand). Much if not all of the current wheat crops were sold long ago in futures. Makes no sense.

Fuel prices are another example. If there's a big refinery fire somewhere fuel prices will go up the next day. How can this be? The fuel in their tanks was already bought and paid for probably years ago, so how can the price go up? Retail fuel companies (i.e. gas stations) buy fuel years in advance. However, when something good happens you don't see the same process in reverse with prices coming down.

And probably the best example of all is the stock market. Just take Failbook as an example; there's nothing there, just a concept / an idea. They don't produce anything, they don't have any significant tangible assets, yet they're worth billions in the stock market. How can this be? At least companies like Microsoft produce a product, even if it's an intellectual one. Failbook does none of this. There's no real 'value' there. And, there are countless examples of this same concept out there.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here is a relevant YouTube channel:

Reluctant Preppers

Description

I have reluctantly come to believe that we are living in a time of unprecedented risk, and that it is necessary and increasingly urgent for responsible people to take reasonable steps to protect themselves and their families from the coming financial upheaval. I've learned that we cannot depend on the system to protect our interests and our families; we need to step up and take prudent action ourselves.

I've also learned there are some basic first steps and some trustworthy resources to help us start insuring what we cannot afford to lose. I'm educating myself as a reluctant prepper, and the purpose of this Reluctant Preppers site is to share with as many other responsible folks as I can an understanding of why it is necessary to take action and how we can get started taking care of the basics now, before the system fails. I care about our families and my mission is to help us increase all of our families' safety and preparedness.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

How can this be?

It's easy. IT IS ALL A LIE. An illusion. A fantasy. The ones who are gonna wake up hardest from it are the ones with the most to lose (IE the uber rich). I just hope I'm alive to witness it, point and laugh like that kid from the Simpsons.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Awesome video! I watched the whole thing. Very scary too. This curve makes me so effing angry:

www.quandl.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
thumbs up on your informative link

the London-NYC trans Atlantic beast empire is in serious crisis mode at this time... the central banker system on debt and derivivttiaves/credit swaps/et al is in serious danger of imploding

the Chinese are offering the globe an alternative with the One Belt- One Road system that does not operate on a schorched earth financial system...

see: larouchepac.com...

sadly, the trans Atlantic beast empire will survive the onslaught & likely confound the starry eyed economists who profoundly desire the fraud ridden Western central bank monster to crash & burn

also read/hear:

Trump and His Eurasian Allies Outflank the Dying British Empire

The contrast could not have been greater. While the dysfunctional nature of the dying G7, or G6, or G5 (!) — a remnant of British geopolitics which has dominated post-war policies — was on full display in Canada,

an alternative global system was moving ahead in Qingdao, China, with the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) meeting, based on the "win-win" outlook of China's New Silk Road policy. And while the destabilized leaders of the increasingly irrelevant G7 were left to whine about President Trump abandoning them — both figuratively and literally —

Trump's extraordinary summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was a reflection of his orientation to Eurasia, as its success is in part due to his collaboration with leaders of China, Russia, South Korea and Japan.
Thursday, June 14, 2018

Webcast

Helga Zepp LaRouche

here: larouchepac.com...

lots more relevent stuff

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Lynette Zang and Sherry Beall talked about the indestructibility of gold and silver, which I think is a valid point, but I think another thing to be aware of is that fiat currency can work if there is public banking and an honest government in power.

There is a public banking movement in the United States that people should be aware of: Public Banking Institute.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The more we the people pitch in and share information and take action, the less scary things become.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Derivatives should be OUTLAWED!!

Derivatives are the biggest scam in the financial marketplace! They're just a way to obfuscate toxic debt. There is so much hollow value in the market due to derivatives it's unfathomable.

Short selling should be banned too. Betting on people losing can never be considered a win.

And hedge funds (the biggest short sellers of all) should be open to anyone, not just the insider elites. There should be regulation in the marketplace which dictates that hedge funds who fail to open their doors to everyone should have their brokerage licenses revoked or suspended until such time as they do. However, if short selling was banned fully 3/4 of the hedge fund companies would slither away overnight.

These three items alone would strip away a LOT of the smoke and mirrors in the marketplace.

edit on 7/1/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
. . . the Chinese are offering the globe an alternative . . .

We the people want to make sure we don't trade one central control system for another.

Communities around the world need local sovereignty with a means of exchange they have power over.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Manufactured bubbles, speculation, cyber currency existing in a shadow data base, creative mathematics, lax or non existent regulations, insider trading...corruption in the highest levels of government....it's a long list...

Now tell me how supply and demand and trickle down works you old school fools.

edit on 1-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

thumbs up on your informative link

the London-NYC trans Atlantic beast empire is in serious crisis mode at this time... the central banker system on debt and derivivttiaves/credit swaps/et al is in serious danger of imploding

the Chinese are offering the globe an alternative with the One Belt- One Road system that does not operate on a schorched earth financial system...

see: larouchepac.com...

sadly, the trans Atlantic beast empire will survive the onslaught & likely confound the starry eyed economists who profoundly desire the fraud ridden Western central bank monster to crash & burn

also read/hear:

Trump and His Eurasian Allies Outflank the Dying British Empire

The contrast could not have been greater. While the dysfunctional nature of the dying G7, or G6, or G5 (!) — a remnant of British geopolitics which has dominated post-war policies — was on full display in Canada,

an alternative global system was moving ahead in Qingdao, China, with the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) meeting, based on the "win-win" outlook of China's New Silk Road policy. And while the destabilized leaders of the increasingly irrelevant G7 were left to whine about President Trump abandoning them — both figuratively and literally —

Trump's extraordinary summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was a reflection of his orientation to Eurasia, as its success is in part due to his collaboration with leaders of China, Russia, South Korea and Japan.
Thursday, June 14, 2018

Webcast

Helga Zepp LaRouche

here: larouchepac.com...

lots more relevent stuff
Very interesting piece...very interesting...

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's actually controlled by the Federal Reserve through currency price inflation/ deflation otherwise known as interest rates.

The Fed creates boom bust cycles by raising and lowering the rates.

I don't have the time right now to give out a detailed response on this but you can look into it more.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

O.k., well I watched 44 minutes of the video. A lot of what she has to say is spot on correct. However, be forwarned that she's basically a sales person for ITM Trading, a Gold & Silver investment platform. All of these "Gold Bugs" have been saying pretty much the same thing for decades now. Its the Ron Paul pitch for financial safety and stability through buying gold and silver. I havent looked at a chart on gold lately, but my experience in the markets indicates that these gold bugs, are correct in a sense of wealth preservation, but gold hasnt moved up significantly for 10 years now.

That said, Gold will make a move up at some point in the future and it will probably be about a move of 100% to the upside if there's a dollar currency reset via hyper inflation. Gold bugs are like a broken clock. They are accurate about twice every 40 years.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
There is a public banking movement in the United States that people should be aware of: Public Banking Institute.

Ellen Brown is the founder of the Public Banking Institute.

Here is an interview of her:

Sarah Westall
Published on Nov 20, 2017

Economist and Author Ellen Brown joins the program to discuss the shape of our economy. She explains how black money projects are making it impossible for the United States to balance it's books and details how our economy could be healthy if that money was returned to the people. She also discusses public banking and how that would maximize the use of our community funds and direct it's uses and profits directly to the communities.

Ellen Brown is the founder of the Public Banking Institute and the author of a dozen books and hundreds of articles. She developed her research skills as an attorney practicing civil litigation in Los Angeles. In the best-selling Web of Debt (2007, 2012), she turned those skills to an analysis of the Federal Reserve and “the money trust,” showing how this private cartel has usurped the power to create money from the people themselves and how we the people can get it back.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The more we share the truth the more likely the truth will go viral.

Henry Ford.
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is an old thread from 2012 by ATS member Betheflow. It is a compilation of quotes from bankers, presidents, politicians, etc.

I agree with these people in the video though, i hear hundreds of people own the same ounce of gold digitally.

It is a great idea to at least put some money into physical gold and silver.
Probably about time to stock up on some cryptocurrency as well.

top topics

join