It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FeleciaDay #KeepFamiliesTogether front page of Twitch?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor

originally posted by: okrian
Twitch is a private company that can do what they want. Should clear things up for you.
I understand that, and yes they may. However that isn't the content I want or expect from them and I don't appreciate it. It's an incredibly overplayed topic that everyone should understand is nonsense. I'm just expressing my dislike and sharing this info with others.

Dude, I completely understand your viewpoint. I really enjoy reading Kotaku for their video game articles, but their SJW crap is beyond ridiculous and makes me really wish I could find a site as good as they are for actual gaming stuff. I've tried other places, but none of them seem as good.

It's even worse when they advertise articles from theroot, because sometimes I do fall for their damn clickbait. Then I get aggravated, because everyone on that website is extremely racist and only helps further the divide we see in our country. -_-
edit on 1-7-2018 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Uh-huh ... and when our economy collapses because of the influx of people who cannot work in our economy because they lack the skills but they suddenly become entitled to all the social safety net benefits of someone who cannot work in our economy and there not enough of us who do work who can be taxed to support them ...

What will you say then?

You do get that this is the ultimate goal of open borders/no borders. It is precisely to collapse all economies back down to bare subsistence and chaos while the ultra-wealthy who can keep themselves above the fray then consolidate their own dictatorial control.

The middle class is the worst thing that ever happened to them, and they are seeking to destroy it.

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you remember the great European economic collapse of 1996? I don't.

What a ridiculous argument that is. 'We can't afford the influx of migrants.' We can afford anything we want, we have trillions and trillions of dollars in the US economy. Hell, placing a single 10% tax on the richest 500 people would get the rest of us (all 300+ million) free health care, free college and a subsidized home in one year.

Don't want to tax people? Fine. Tax their trading on the US stock market. A 0.5% tax on individual trades on the stock market would fund a lifetime of benefits for the whole population. Even if we didn't want to spend the money on people we'd pay off the national debt within months.

Don't come at me with this, 'we can't afford it' nonsense. You and I with our W2 wages can't afford it but America sure as hell can afford whatever we want.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Throwing propaganda around like that is a good way to be banned.

Just for clarity, could you explain what the OP "threw", specifically, that you would label "Propaganda"?

Or does it boil down to "any opinion you/they don't agree with" being labelled propaganda?

I guess people dont know that the thing he said got him banned

"Maybe you can convince parents not to take children with them across borders illegally."

is the propaganda line from the government. Never mind the fact that they are also doing this to people seeking asylum.

I swear ATS has become a hole of people spewing government propaganda every which way.

"The government"? Think you could "vague" that up a bit more for me?

Just for the record, how can it be propaganda if it's true? Are those attributes mutually exclusive?

Or maybe it should be called "True propaganda", for lack of a better description.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join