It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Congressional Bill to Dismantle ICE To Be Introduced in House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If we let democrats and the dumb-assed leftists have their way, they'd have to build a wall just to keep people in after they turn America into a #hole.

By the looks of it, many places in America already look like 3rd world #e holes already.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

If we let democrats and the dumb-assed leftists have their way, they'd have to build a wall just to keep people in after they turn America into a #hole.

By the looks of it, many places in America already look like 3rd world #e holes already.

Yeah, pretty much. Wonder who runs those places.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Its an idiotic measure, but at least they are attempting to do their job to fix what they see as a problem rather than just screech about the injustice.

Ummm...Holy bull butt burgers Batman...did you actually read what you wrote...?

Attempting to fix a problem...?

Which problem might that be...?

Oh...lemesee...could it be the rampant flood of miners from Mehico and parts further south that Obama and the dims instigated while that guttersnipe was in office...?

We do all remember that occurring...right...?

Is that the problem reaction solution that they're attempting to ahem...cough...fix...?

This has all been orchestrated and in the pipes for freaking years...it's a continuing plot...and believe me...this is only act two...scene one...

Sorry to be such a Debbie downer...but wake the eff up...and give them no quarter...

YouSir
edit on 30-6-2018 by YouSir because: you should never question the mark...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Let's not create legislation to legally fix the problem. Let's just act like we are doing something and maybe the voters will be too stupid to realize that we don't actually have a plan or platfrom.

These people make themselves look more ignorant each day. I expect this crap from Michael Moore. But our politicians are really this ignorant?
edit on 30-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Yeah, pretty much. Wonder who runs those places.

Ummm...Dats Youtoooopeeyahhh Mon...of which you speak...

We be jammin...We be jammin...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm going to renounce my citizenship and re-immigrate here illegally so i don't have to follow any rules

Free college!

good my education is exhausting and somewhat expensive although I'm making pretty good choices in that regard

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Isn't ICE part of the Patriot Act?

Seems that, not too long ago, ATS thought the Patriot Act was a bad thing. An uuge infringement on American freedoms.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Without ICE, there are no customs agents to inforce tariffs on imports...or importation of illegal guns.

The DNC’s version of 4D chess maybe?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Isn't ICE part of the Patriot Act?

Seems that, not too long ago, ATS thought the Patriot Act was a bad thing. An uuge infringement on American freedoms.

SHHH SHHH

You are not allowed to point out things like that! Its not like this country survived 200 years without ICE or something.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Without ICE, there are no customs agents to inforce tariffs on imports

Are you confusing ICE with CBP? They are different agencies, after all.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

attempting to do their job to fix what they see as a problem

Bolded the part that you seem to have missed... Then for a little reading comprehension help here is the part that I lead in with.

Its an idiotic measure

Introducing a bill is what they are supposed to do... not stand up and demand federal employees and their families be harrased, or those idiotic sit in.

They are acting like Ice is a problem legislation is how they are supposed to address it.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If you can detail how ICE infringes on the freedoms of Americans, you might have a point.

Please elaborate.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Your papers, please.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Your papers, please.

And that happens all the time, especially in airports, but that's not ICE.

How often does ICE just park itself in your town and demand papers like the Gestapo?

Real curious on this.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Without ICE, there are no customs agents to inforce tariffs on imports...or importation of illegal guns.

The DNC’s version of 4D chess maybe?

More like zer0D chess.

A board with no pieces.

💥😁💥

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

How often does ICE just park itself in your town and demand papers like the Gestapo?
My town? I don't know.
But here

and here

I don't like your looks son, prove you're a US citizen.

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The democrats only know how to break stuff, they have zero clue how to fix stuff.

The democrats are the rabbits. This bill makes perfect sense from the r-selection versus K-selection perspective.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Two articles. One at an airport, and the other was border patrol and not ICE.

When I travel, I have to prove who I am. Irritating and annoying, agreed.

But then again, maybe if we had open borders, we could do away with all of that.

Keep your fingers crossed!

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Then you could say that the Dems wanted the same thing and that Trump was ahead of his time .

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So I guess you're no longer a Russian agent if you have anything but nice things to say about a federal law enforcement agency?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join