It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Michael Moore is Deeply Disturbed

page: 4
43
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I was watching TV earlier today, and the subject of "sensationalism" came up repeatedly.

Moore is a publicity junkie. He gets off on attention. And he will choose as radical of an agenda as needed to continue to get attention.

What they all don't get, is that while they are getting off on all of this publicity, there are fringe people who actually believe this garbage, are they going to claim responsibility when one of these nut cases kills someone? Hell no. They will disappear into the woodwork until things calm down, then out with the latest outrage talking point, and time to hit the talk show circuits once again!!

They are trying to provoke these absolute fringe people into doing something for them.

This has to stop soon, because people are going to get killed.

Fred..




posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Just because you can eat 20 buckets of KFC in a sitting does not make you the majority.
Mr Moore keeps spouting made up crap like always.
He States before Columbian there were no school shooting that is not a fact.there have been school shootings since start of country but until 20 century a lot of times children shot back or the shooting was because teacher had abused somebody and big brother or dad came and shot him.

No we are not kidnapping kids and locking them up in jail. We are locking the parents up because they broke the law . The kids are being taken to places appropriate for them whether that is an orphanage or foster care until parents can be reunited.

He cries when he sees the newspaper I am sure he does his kind are still crying because their hilly didn't ascend to president.

She did not win popular election because of rampant voter fraud in sanctuary States and cities one county showed for every 2 people eligible to vote 3 people voted basically that is 150% voter turnout.

So he made a film about him just showing up at presidents Florida Whitehouse for kicks he luck he wasn't tazed.



posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Apparently, Moore is no longer Catholic with his call for insurrection, with violence if necessary. Also, his ex-wife came to loathe him too and left him.

The whole interview was one softball as Colbert never mentions these caged children happened under obama, not Trump. Colbert knows this but skews the facts for Moore to get his jabs in at Trump.
edit on 1-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960




This has to stop soon, because people are going to get killed.


And the MSM will use pretzel logic to blame Trump anyway, never themselves.



posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Moore predicted and literally explained the EXACT reason why Trump would win.
He also predicted how the US was in for a perpetual world of gun troubles and school shootings, and with his 9/11 movie also pointed out that the Bush administration was up to something.

This man is literally what most conspiracy theorist and right leaning people have been advocating. I wouldn't dismiss his claims so much to be honest. He has a lot of foresight to social issues in the states. He's not as dumb as people think.


Dumb? No. A crazy asshole? Yes.



posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
thats how democracy goes 51% eat the other 49% so hooray

Democracy is supposed to mitigate the tyranny of the majority.


kix

posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
After the Columbine Film I liked his approach to make things known, Now I see him as a clown and a populist disguised as a democrat.

I am from Mexico And I believe that if you cross a border illegally with your children, you will be prosecuted by the law in the way they see it fit.

Long time ago trespassing a country meant death, and some countries were "Christian"...simply put this guy loves the attention and hates TRUMP, I wonder what he will do when TRUMPS gets reelected...??? jump off a Bridge?



posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

he is part of the problem.
instead of talking about the legislation that governs the way we handle illegal immigrants, he cries, "that's not how we were raised."
he has influence and should take the time to discuss the law with attorneys and develop a plan to address the children.
then bring the plan before congress. he has the clout to do it. if it is reasonable both fiscally and logistically, i can see both sides agreeing to a change.

simple.

no need for a revolution. life isn't hopeless. we have avenues in place to make positive changes. we should use them.



posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kix
I wonder what he will do when TRUMPS gets reelected...??? jump off a Bridge?

I thought he said he was leaving the country, like a lot of people who also said they would leave but never did. Lip service. You know what people do when they really care about an issue? They do something.



posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Long time ago and a land far far away I have been told one of the people drinking with us was Michael. Paddys Pub downtown Flint when it was a fun place probably late 70's.

I remember the guy because he published the Flint Voice and had a lot of easy women around that we all enjoyed. Those were the days.




posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Dr UAE
thats how democracy goes 51% eat the other 49% so hooray

Democracy is supposed to mitigate the tyranny of the majority.


explain please because im not an American, i need to know more of this to replay



posted on Jul, 2 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
explain please because im not an American, i need to know more of this to replay

We elect representatives who are supposed to have the best interests of the people in mind. If you just let people straight up vote for what they want, what you'll get are "bread and circuses," because on an individual level all anyone cares about is themselves. Democracy allows the representatives to assess what's really best for people, "we the people" -- regulations, building infrastructure, etc. -- and vote for that instead.

They're supposed to be like parents who make you eat your vegetables when all everyone really wants is ice cream.



posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Then how did Moore turn into the shill he is for the Deep State after making movies like 9/11?




top topics



 
43
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join