It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has The Hillsborough Inquest Lost Vital Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
A soccer disaster was staged in Britain for control purposes. The semi-undercover boss of the operation was Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson. Walter Jackson ticked 'on duty' in his interview under oath with Chief Constable Leslie Sharp. This statement could be found in the Hillsborough Inquest evidence here. hillsborough.independent.gov.uk... If you click the link you'll find there's nothing there.

The address has been changed to this. hillsboroughinquests.independent.gov.uk... I can't find the Walter Jackson/Leslie Sharp interview on Walter Jackson's evidence page. hillsboroughinquests.independent.gov.uk...

Exposing Walter Jackson as the leader of the operation makes it clear Hillsborough was deliberate. A previous inquest concluded all that was needed were 'one or two additional influences' for a crush to become fatal. They provided those influences with Walter Jackson doing the semi-subtle on-the-spot leadership. The body language of those around him show the deference they pay to his rank.

1:13:58 for the Walter Jackson chapter. 1:20:00 for the body language. Dressed like a clown but unquestionably in charge. Duckenfield follows him like a dog. Jackson gave Duckenfield the job of Match Commander a few days before the match. Jackson was central to the whole operation.

The Times will tell you

Police chief David Duckenfield faces trial for 95 deaths at Hillsborough

. . . the senior police officer on duty that day . . .
www.thetimes.co.uk...

Duckenfield was the patsy. Jackson was the most senior constable on duty, and stated under oath he considered himself to be in charge in an interview that has now mysteriously vanished from the government archives. Or am I just not seeing it? Can anyone find Walter Jackson's interview with Chief Constable Leslie Sharp?

The interview that proves Hillsborough was a deadly black operation intended for control purposes. Getting everyone on seats. Televising football. An emotional subject easily used to blacken the reputation of the police. Deliberately designed for these purposes.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hillsborough was 30 years ago. While I abhor the loss and the cover up, I think perhaps the book should be closed.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Hillsborough was 30 years ago. While I abhor the loss and the cover up, I think perhaps the book should be closed.

Seriously?
Dont you think the families of the deceased want justice served?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
No wonder they tried to cover it all up for so long. They were in it right up to their necks. I hope the relatives get justice and that the plod get whats due to them. A proper prison sentence , for this was murder.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Yes to justice. But the world has moved on and these people are old men who probably cannot remember much anyway, beyond what's already been recorded. There have been inquests, inquiries, commissions and special panels. There has been prosecutions, and another trial forthcoming.

What more is served by the perpetuation of trying to find something that may not be there?

top topics

join